Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

Hello, just thought I should bump us up!!

Having a serious tough time in my personal life at mo. :cry:

Not been weighed for 2 weeks - going tonight, but not holding out for a loss, but I CAN DO THIS!! :break_diet:

Hope everyone OK xxxxx

well sadly I have gained 1lb! Not too bad I suppose considering what I have consumed these past two weeks!

Here's to a much better week.....

Hi Kerry, sorry to hear youve got hassles, well done on only gaining 1lb. If Im stressed I eat everything in site and put 1 stone on!!! Hope things improve soon!! Sarahxx.

Hi everyone, not much happening with me in the dieting department at the moment but give me time!!!

Ive been and had a tattoo today that ive wanted for ages, was my first 1 to represent my daughter, my son who was stillborn and a miscarriage that I had. It is 3 stars for them and then 2 smaller stars shaded in for me and hubby. Had it on my ankle and it bloody hurt on ankle bone but its fab and im really pleased!! Sarahxx.

Hello everyone! I am still alive!!

I've had such a busy time as I have met someone and we have been spending a lot of time together.

The diet has gone out of the window and at last weigh in I gained 1lb which I am happy with as I have eaten and drunk a hell of a lot!

I am trying to get back on track but I am happy!!

Oh Laura, tell more about this someone!!!! Have you not started burning those extra 1lbs off again yet!!!! LOL!!!

Hi everyone, not much happening with me in the dieting department at the moment but give me time!!!

Ive been and had a tattoo today that ive wanted for ages, was my first 1 to represent my daughter, my son who was stillborn and a miscarriage that I had. It is 3 stars for them and then 2 smaller stars shaded in for me and hubby. Had it on my ankle and it bloody hurt on ankle bone but its fab and im really pleased!! Sarahxx.

How lovely Sarah!!!! Tattoo's are such a personal thing and yours sounds beautiful. I think it's a lovely way to pay respect to our loved ones. Every time you look at it, you'll be thinking of them, and every time you think of them they'll be with you:)

I have lots of tattoos all meaning different things to me. My latest project is an arm full of tattoos which start from my chest (my heart). These represent different aspects of my mum, who I sadly lost when I was 21 and she was 41.

The strangest thing is that I had another butterfly tattooed yesterday!!!

Tracey
x

Hello!

Well.....this someone is a 26 year old guy (a year younger than me!) and his name is Ryan. I met him in the pub two weeks ago and we have been together ever since. He is from Liverpool so I have trouble understanding what he says, but apart from that we are getting on very well! You're right Sarah, those extra lbs should start coming off soon! Lol!

He is working in Haverhill, but does live in Liverpool :( but he is here until at least christmas. We are off to the cinema later so I must go and get ready!

Oooh...and I just bought a size 18 pair of jeans which fit lovely so I am very, very happy!!

Hi Tracey, its pretty scary the tattoo thing as although I know it hurt at the time Im finding im thinking of another!!! May end up the tattooed lady very soon!!! Please though if I ever say im going to have a tear drop or a spiders web on my neck you all need to stop me!!! LOL!!

Laura, enjoy every moment of the new romance, you deserve it and im so glad for you!! Your sounding so much happier and more confident in your posts!!!! When I see you start posting 4lb weekly losses I will know what youve been up to!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you see and if its good, other than his tounsils that is!!!!!

Sarahxx.

Thank you Sarah, that's really nice of you to say.

We didn't end up going to the cinema in the end as I mucked up the times!! Whoops! :eek: I like to make a good impression....hee hee! He didn't mind though, we have loads of time together so we can go another time. I still saw him though. :D

I have serious toothache today....one of my wisdom teeth is coming through and it bloody well hurts. I hit it with my toothbrush earlier and nearly went through the roof. Trip to the dentist for me I think! :(

Its looking good cos ive noticed even your moods changed to IN LOVE!!! Has Kerry met him yet?? Need an un biased opinion on whether hes good enough for the new confident you!!!

Have you got the other babys in your lifes yet??? The C5's??

Ive spent the day in Kettering with Sean as he was on his CD training course so I had to take myself off and try to stay amused for the day!!! It was a very long day but Sean enjoyed it and cant wait to get his paperwork done now.

I wondered of you would notice my mood! Yes, Kerry has met him and I think she likes him! She was with me when I met him.

As for the cars......Kerry's is ready and already at the garage....but mind is still on route from France. Kerry can have hers now if she wants it, but mine will not be ready until the first week of June:sigh: . I really cannot wait...it feels like a dream.

Woo Hoo the romance sounds a goodun.
keep us posted with the developments please.

Kerry hope you're feeling better soon .

sarah ar you ready to get back to the diet yet?

Hi Jane, im in the mood that I want to but I still think I wouldnt manage a day so planning on 2 weeks time which will give me 10 weeks till hols so can still shift a decent amount. Sean may also be qualified by then so I wont have to commit to flavours once a week as they will be all here giving me huge choices!!!

Just noticed tickers disappeared again!! They must be fed up of waiting for me to update it!!

Hi Jane, im in the mood that I want to but I still think I wouldnt manage a day so planning on 2 weeks time which will give me 10 weeks till hols so can still shift a decent amount. Sean may also be qualified by then so I wont have to commit to flavours once a week as they will be all here giving me huge choices!!!

does that make discipline easier or more difficult?:rolleyes:

Ive always said that I only like choc and strwaberry shakes as never liked to commit to the others as thought I wouldnt like them and would be a waste but I feel if there to hand I can give it a try and if I dont like em at least I can have something else easily!! Not to sure on the weighing as to whether I can cheat and not feel guilt because its only Sean doing my weigh ins but will have to see how it goes.

come on sarah..jumpin feet first.start now & you'll have made a big differencr by the time the summer hols come up!

Well I am desperate to get restarted now but cost is a major issue at the moment. I know your all going to say its cheaper than buying food but at the moment were just living off whats in the house and not spending on major food shops.
Im saving every spare penny for 2 reasons, 1 hopefully Sean will pass cd papers and we need to buy initial stock and 2 for my hols to Florida in 11 weeks time. The second is kind of bitter sweet as although I cant wait I know if I havent shifted some weight I will be so miserable and be the one holding the bags etc while everyone else has fun!!!

Feel fed up and have put 7lb on since stopped cd so slippery slope is speeding up!!! Sarahxx.

Back