Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

Hello!

Sorry I have not been about much, still been having probs in my personal life, plus I was away for the weekend.

Have completely fallen off SS and I dread to think how much I have put on now!!

I am going to try and start again today!

Sarah - your tattoo sounds lovely, I would like to get one, but I am such a wimp with pain lol!

Hi Kerry, nice to hear from you! As you know im still of ss and have put 7lb on so far so Im not going to judge you honey!! You can only get back on track when your good and ready so dont beat yourself up to much over it!

As for the tattoo, it didnt hurt as much as I expected, the worst was the star thats just above my ankle bone, definately knew about that one!! Sarahxx.

Looking forward to being able to restart next week once sean gets his stock in!!! Just hope my will power lasts for the 10 weeks till my hols!!

Just left Laura and Kerry in the pub....and of course it was diets cokes all round ;)

Hello!!

Nice to see you on our diary Amanda :)

Right, yet another DAY ONE for me again today - but this time I am GOING to do it!!

I do not want another nightmare like I had at Center Parcs this past weekend - not having the confidence to go in the pool with Jacob. I have 7 weeks (yesterday) until Laura and I take him to Butlins for the weekend, so I want to have done by best so I can get some confidence back. I know I will still have a long way to go, but if I have lost a decent amount I will be feeling good about myself.

I have 13 weeks until my 30th birthday. What do you think I could do in that amount of time?

I am so angry with myself as these past 4 weeks I have been messing about. But, as Amanda says, I suppose I need to forget about it, as it's done and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it now.

Well I am off to have some water and a pack - Jacob is out with his daddy and he told me that they won't be back til late, so I shall use this opportunity to catch up on my typing for work.

Catch you all later xx

well totally messed up today - WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?????

I just need to get day one over with then I know I can carry on!

Hi Kerry, im starting day 1 again tomorrow so we will do it together!!! Did you enjoy centre parcs even though you didnt do the swimming?? I know just what you mean though as I always seem to miss the fun things through my self conciousness!!

Hi Sarah

Well, no not really, bit of a nightmare as it started raining fri night and did not stop until we left!!

I have totally messed up again today, I really want to start tomorrow, but am worried because I am supposed to be going out tomorrow night and it will be such a challenge!!!

Hoping we will get our cars this week - fingers crossed!!

Hello there strangers!!

Thought I get back in the swing of things as I am officially back on SS tomorrow! I haven't had a bad week, but not stuck to it 100%. I think I may have lost 1-2lbs, but missed my weigh today...as you will see below.

I am still seeing Ryan and things are going well. He is off to Mexico tomorrow and I won't see him for nearly three weeks. My plan is to nearly lose a stone in that time!

Kerry and I got a our new cars on Saturday...finally! They are absolutely stunning and lovely to drive. Unfortunately I went out in mine last night and it flashed up that it had detected a punture. Went down today and one tyre was as flat as a pancake! I am gutted....it has a huge nail in it! How unlucky am I?!?! Hence I missed my weigh in!

Let me know how you are x

Hi Laura, great to see your still in Love!!! Hope the love for the cars as strong as for Ryan!!! Have you done a serious motorway testing on it yet???? Or was it testing the back seat??? LOL!!!! Good luck with shifting that stone, im sure you will get there!! Sarahxx.

Hi Kerry, im here but im just eating my way around Florida for 2 weeks!!! Will be back with you soon I promise!!
Have you both got your new cars??? Are you enjoying them?? Are you and Laura still doing cd?? Ive struggled like mad and came on holiday heavier than ive ever been but im going to go for 4 stone off for xmas but dont get back from sunny florida till 27th august. See the big birthdays coming up!! I cried on my 30th last year, dont know why but felt really rubbish about leaving 20's!!! Sure you will be fine though, any partys planned??

Just noticed your moods lonely!!! You cant be lonely here at minimins!!!

I have today ridden tower of terror at mgm studios twice!!! Queued fpr 1 hour for first go then came straight off and got fastpass to go back on!!! Fab ride but dont like the huge woman on the photos!!!

Hi Sarah - hope you are having a fab time!

We are OK - off on holiday tomorrow - just to Westgate, near Margate, but if the weather perks up it will be fun!

Am totally off CD - but have my returning appointment already booked for Monday 3rd Sept - the Monday after we get back!

Yep, dreading the big 30 - planning to spend it in an alcohol induced coma!!!! I have the bottle of champagne all ready to start the day - for Breakfast!!

We must all catch up when we are all back and we ALL must really go for it!!

We are in middle of huge thunder storm at moment, its great!!! Going swimming with dolphins tomorrow at discovery cove, I said couldnt afford it although wanted to do it but brothers paid as a treat!!!! Cant wait but then its back home sunday evening!!! I will restart same day as you then and then we can stick through the bad times together, we know we can do it and be slim for xmas!!!

Hi Sarah

I wondered where you'd got to:confused: Sounds like you had a wonderful time on holiday:):)

How's hubby getting on with his CDCing? How are you getting on with your diet:confused:

Glad to see you back on the forums:D

Tracey
x

Hi Tracey, nice to hear from you!!! Hubbys doing okay with cd but is a bit slow at moment with only 2 clients other than me!!! He tends to get couple more and then lose couple so bit slow at moment but hes enjoying it other than the odd clients who turn uo when they feel like it or even worse just dont show but dont tell you!!!

Have you started as cdc yet?? If so how you finding it??

Ive started back on ssing today so got to get stuck back into it for xmas!!

Back