Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

I know im sad but just remembered sealed with a kiss and im on a serious trip down memory lane now!!!

I have his greatest hits album in my car!!! I'll join you in the sad stakes!!

'Hang on to your love' is my fave...as well as 'Nothing can divide us' !!

6th weigh in today and I have lost another 4lbs!! I am very pleased....I am getting there! :p

So this week I am going to drink a lot more water and do a bit more excercise too (I did buy that treadmill for something other than decoration!!) ;)

excellent news.Treadmills as modern art...haha

LoodyLoo80; P.s Wheres Jane? :confused:[/quote said:
Hello Campers,got a bit behind with my reading over the past few days,but here now.

I got on the scales this morning this morning as well and I was down 5lbs and then I go and blow it WHY???????????? Im starting to think im going to be fat forever and that im going to have to get used to the idea!!

Wrong thinking.you have to tell yourself that you CAN do it.
The first 3,4,5 days are the trickiest.tell yourself they'll be grim,but then things get easier day by day.Comeon here,watch tv,have a bath anything to get you out of the kitchen during those picky moments.

come on sarah,you can do it.

I went into Sainsbury's petrol station earlier and got asked for ID when buying fags :eek: !! I am shocked :eek: :eek: ....but I guess it could be a compliment! I told her I am 27 but she didn't believe me!!

Wow you must have fab skin ...unless.the girl behind the til didn't have a dog on a harness & white stick didi she?
Only kidding.
That was one heck of a compliment.

Had another good day today...but didn't do so well with the water intake...just get so fed up with going to the loo, but I will try and drink more tomorrow.

Know the feeling.I never leave the house now without first thinking of where I can find a loo quickly.

Okay, im going to kick my own butt and try no will get back into the ssing thing!! My hols will be here before I know it and im not going to be fat and miserable watching everyone else have fun!!! Got weighed this morning and im still 5lbs down on last week but not seeing counsellor for official weigh this week so will not be changing ticker till next week but by then I WILL be adding at least 8lb to my loss!!!

That's better Sarah,why not go for 7 days SSing,no cheats.
then see how you feel after this?

Hello everyone!!

Look at my new ticker!!!!! I lost another 7lbs yesterday at weigh in.....just 1lb off of the two stone mark!!

Feeling great and up for another excellent week!

Good to have you back Jane x

Wow Laura thats a fab loss, you go girl!!!

I took the decision last night to give cd a break for a while as my hearts not in it at all so I didnt do any more bingeing, I took myself of to slimming world and enroled!!! I will be back on cd but need a little controlled break to get my head round it!!! Hubby passed phone interview for cd counsellor today and is on training 19th May so wont have any excuses soon either!!!

Will still post and check out how your all doing, good luck everyone Sarahxx.

Hi Sarah,

I think you have made a very good decision for yourself. I'm sure SW will help you stop bingeing as you will not be excluded from food completely. Perhaps you can come back to CD for that final boost before your holiday. Congrats to your hubby too!!

I hope you do really well with SW....which I'm sure you will. Keep in touch though and let us know how you are doing x x

Hi everyone, hope everythings going smoothly for you all!!! Im feeling so much happier already and im sure I will be able to tackle cd again soon!! Keep up the good work, sarahxx.

Oh good .
Love the sound of positivity.
Come back on board as soon as you feel like it.

Im still keeping my eye on you all!! Its very lonely on the slimming world forum, feel like a loner!!!

Hello everyone!!

Look at my new ticker!!!!! I lost another 7lbs yesterday at weigh in.....just 1lb off of the two stone mark!!

Feeling great and up for another excellent week!

Good to have you back Jane x

:sign0007: Laura So sorry. I never congratulated you on your FAB loss.....that's 1lb a day I mean Wowowowow

:scale: :wow:

see you for more nex week.

Kerry and I met Jason Donovan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!! :D

We arrived several hours early for the concert last night (wanted to be first in the queue) so decided to have a drink and something to eat....bad I know....but it was a special day. Anyway....our food had just arrived when Kerry saw JD on the street....so we left our food and ran to him (I've never left food or ran before so both were a first for me!).

Kerry was really shaking and said 'we've been waiting all morning for you' and I said 'I am more of a Kylie fan'. Why oh why did I say that?!?!?!?! We had our picture taken with him and then went back to our grub!! It was still there....but seeing Jason made me forget all about food!

The concert was great...he played all his hits and Kerry and I danced the whole way through. I bought two t-shirts which are slightly tight at the moment...but give it a few weeks and they should be fine. Kerry bought a tea towel and a mug!!

So back to SS today with plenty of water.....but very smiley as I met Jason Donovan!!! :D :D :D :D

You said you were more of a Kylie fan!!!!!!!!! What came over you??? I think thats seriously funny!!! Glad you both enjoyed the concert and im sure the dancing will have made up for the food!!!

By the way im coming back, I know im a pain but after a week of sw the scales arent showing any slight movement and the thoughts of only losing 1lb per week are doing my head in now!!! Im ready for a restart again!!!

I know....I am such an idiot! It just came into my head! He didn't seem too pleased...but maybe he'll remember me for it.

Kerry and I are thinking of going to the Nottingham show on the 16th.....we'll pop in for a shake! Lol!

So pleased you're coming back. Perhaps this past week of SW has done you good as now your head will be SS mode!!

Good luck with it...starting tomorrow? or after bank holiday?....let us know how it goes!

Thanks Laura, suprised your not all fed up of my ups and downs by now!!! Will be restart tuesday as going to counsellor tues morning. Enjoy rest bank hols!!

I think it is great that you have tried SW....at least now you know CD will work best for the quick weight loss you're looking for and you won't be wondering...what if? And you are making these decisions for yourself and getting back in control of what you want. Anyway wouldn't our thread be boring if we all stuck to it 100%?!?!

I've just been looking at lots of designer clothes on the internet....it seems a 'large' is a size 12.....I'd give anything to be 'large'!!! Oh one day I will be large! Just wondering what they would class me as now?....Infact I'm not gonna work that out!

I think im your average pregnant cow/elephant at the moment and would love to brag I was a large!!! Would even let my tags stick out my clothes to show everyone!!!

Well after a weekend of eating every good/fattening thing in site and drinking loads of lager im ready to start tomorrow.

Ive decided im not on restart, im new to ssing from now and cant wait to give it a try!!! Looking forward to it at the moment and raring to get going!! Sarahxx.

Well after a weekend of eating every good/fattening thing in site and drinking loads of lager im ready to start tomorrow.

Ive decided im not on restart, im new to ssing from now and cant wait to give it a try!!! Looking forward to it at the moment and raring to get going!! Sarahxx.

come on sarah!
you know the first few days are the hardest...it gets easier ...then it gets 2nd nature.....then it changes your life....

How did that happen???!!! We were on page 6!!! Thats appauling and means im not dedicated enough to my thread at present!! Its the addictive arcade thats doing it!!

Back