Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

I was tempted to get a takeway...but I've been on here for 30 mins now and feel alot better. Plus the I need all the money can get for my wrap!! :)

I have one pack left to have....which I'm going to have at 8. How do you make the muffin and chocs? :confused:

Sorry Laura went on the arcade and got addicted!! Its the same process, mix choc with cold water to a thick paste in a small microwave safe dish, then if doing muffin zap in microave for 30 secs ish, it will start to bake but dont let it go to long or will burn, make chocs roll into small balls place on plate or similar and pop in freezer for 30ish mins. You may have to play around a bit to get them right but I think there both quite good.

Determined to get back on track today althought think it could be hard. My daughter has given me some lovely perfume for mothers day and a lovely card and shes also made me a card from her brother who was stillborn . Its a lovely thought but its made me very weepy and touchy and just worried that now my heads in this mood thinks could go wrong! Im keeping my fingers crossed that I can get back on track, hink maybe a good cry on my own somewhere may help, its hard though cos I dont want her to think shes upset me!!

Hello you two, thought I would finally make an entry on your diary!

Fell right off track yesterday as I had the rest of Jacob's (my little boy) dinner and then had a sandwich. Hubbie peed me off big time so that was the cause of that. :mad:

Despite the chat I had with Laura last night, I am totally prepared to get on track today. My sneaky weigh in revealed an 8lb loss and I cannot put all that back on, I want to lose more. :D

I am feeling a little puffed out this morning - I feel like that sandwich etc, is just just sat on my cheeks lol. :eek:

Well here's to a new day - we can all do this!!!! :)

Really worried I am out of ketosis now, but hey, will just have to stick with it. :cry:

awww Sarah, bless you, have just read your last post properly big ((((hugs)))).

I don't really know what to say as having not been through that myself I can only imagine what you must been feeling like.

Try to be strong today - just try to think how fab it will be once you have lost all your weight and how much easier it will be to do things with your little girl.

Take care,

Good morning! Trying to type this with my sisters little boy hanging on me!! Scary thing is I actually found myself engrossed in Power Rangers a moment ago!! :eek:

I'm sorry Sarah you're feeling low today....I'm sorry to hear about your son.....how old is your daughter? You can get through today...we all can. :)

Today is tough for Kerry and I too as our Mum has alzhimers (can't spell that!) , she is only 53. We are going to see her later, but it's hard work! Who thinks up these silly money making days?!?!?! :confused:

Well....I bought some Nivea boding firming lotion with my voucher.....wonder if it will work and how long it will last! Also bought some make-up (well, Kerry bought it for me - thanks!!) we had a nice time.

Glad Kerry, you are back on track today. I'm still sad about the 2lb loss that the scales showed yesterday :cry: I'll stick with it though!

Here come the Power Rangers, here come the Power Rangers, Here come the Power Rangers - MYSTIC FORCE!

Yep, I find myself singing that every morning!

Anyway, must go shower now!

Jacob - stop hanging off Auntie Laura lol!!!

See you later xx

Thanks to you both, Im already feeling better!! Went to the market and while katie and sean ate burgers I fed the dog a sausage sandwich!! Did all smell good but I resisted which im amazed about!!
My daughter Katie is 8 going on 28 and is just discovering makeup and clares accessory shops so if very challenging at the moment, just told her she has to hoover and make my packs as its mothers day but shes disappeared to her bedroom so dont think that went down well!!
Good luck to you both seeing your mum this afternoon, it must be tough seeing her with such a horrible condition and at a fairly early age!!
We will all get through today even if its singing power rangers tune and it will soon be official weigh in day for you both!!!!!!!! Laura stop worrying you will be shocked im sure and Kerry you will feel so great that it will keep you on track again im sure!

Just popped in to say 'hello' to Laura and Kerry :D :D :wavey:

Amanda
xx

So glad you're feeling better Sarah....and very well done for resisting that food! :)

I've been good today....had two packs so far and 3 litres of water. I feel ok, looking forward to my weigh in...sort of...just hope I won't be disappointed. :(

You'll be pleased to hear big sis is back on the wagon with willpower to share!! Well done Kerry for making Mum jelly and angle delight...don't know if I could have!!

I'm still singing Power Rangers, but I must say, I cooked Jacob fish fingers and chips last night and did not nibble at all!!

I was saying to Kerry earlier that I get a strange satisfaction from feeling hungry, as if I have not filled my body full of crap and that I am doing well. Am I mad or does anyone else feel this?

Anyway.....need to weeeeeeeeeeeee!! again!!!

Thanks Amanda for popping by....see you tomorrow for weigh in!!

well lil sis I made mum and ANGEL delight, not angle delight lol!!

I never gave making them a second thought, how strange, must have been the fact I nibbled last night.

I am pleased you are feeling better Sarah and well done you for not giving in!!

And, Amanda, as Laura says, see you tomorrow for weigh in, although I am scared as I nibbled since I saw you last lol!

Glad to hear youve both had a good day, I know we can crack this diet with each others support!! Let me know your results as soon as your home tomorrow!!

My evening has been very quiet as Im now hooked on the arcade games, I only found them yesterday and there addictive!! Im not at work till wednesday so think I will be on here playing games instead of doing housework!!

Kerry and I are addicted to a website called It'sYourTurn.com.....it's amazing, play games with people from all over the world. I flick between here and there. Stops me from eating and before I know it it is midnight!

Well I'm off to bed now....after drinking loads of water, will probably be weeing all night! :)

So here's to my first week on CD....and a big thank you to everyone for getting me through! :thankyou:

I will let you all know how I get on at my first weigh in tomorrow.

Going to bed feeling really positive and also a little proud of myself. :wavey: x x x x

Its weigh day!!!!!!!! Good luck ive got everything crossed for you both!!

Back