Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

How's the being careful going sarah?
hope you can get the work mess sorted & back to SSing ASAP.

Hello how is everyone????

Just to pop by and say another weigh in today revealed a 5lb weight loss!!

Off to change my ticker now!

Well done Kerry a fantastic result again and over a stone gone in 2 weeks!!!!!!! Hope the party went well yesterday!! Sarahxx.

Hello everyone! :)

I lost 2lbs yesterday...it seems to be coming off very slowly, but I figure it's all going in the right direction :(

So proud of Kerry for her 5lbs loss :)

The party went so well....everyone enjoyed themselves and Kerry and I just drank water.

I'm really hoping my treadmill will arrive soon as I really feel like doing some excercise!! Might start walking a bit more in the meantime.

Well done Laura & kerry .
both had a good week .
where's Sarah? Hope all is Ok

Thank you Jane.

Not sure where Sarah is.........?!?!?

I'm doing well today, already drunk 2 litres of water and have just realised I haven't had a pack yet as I am not hungry. Strange!!

Im here everyone!!!!!! Ive been to meadowhall and treated myself to a top in dorothy perkins, its a summery top in an 18 so wont fit yet so going to hang it on my wardrobe door as inspiration.
I got weighed and had put 5lb on in my days off cd so suppose its not to bad!! Ready to give 100% again now. Well done on your loss Laura, its all going the right way and so proud of both of you just sticking with the water at the party when there must have been temptation around!!

Hi Sarah...I've been to Meadowhall...it's great!

Sorry about your gain....but you'll get back on it soon enough with your new top as inspiration!

How is work?

Just tigtened up on all security, does make it hard work but I cant afford to be sloppy and get something pinned on me!! Fingers crossed it will sort out, still not sure anyones on fiddle think theyve just been not taking enough care and either given it out in error or it will come back in a paper work error.
As for meadowHELL!! I hate the bloody place!!! Hubby loves it but id rather going to doncaster into a proper open town with a bit of fresh air between shops!! Sound about 90 dont I!!!

Glad to hear things are a bit better at work for you :)

How has today gone for you?

I feel ok, just a little tired, but that's down to a few late nights not the diet. Am on my fourth litre of water and will have my last pack in a couple of hours.

I am hoping for a 3lb loss this week....so fingers crossed x

Today diet wise hasnt happened and so today is another day 1 for me. Going to take it 1 day at a time but ive got to get serious now for losing for my hols.

Late nights Laura?? Have they been exciting?? Hope so honey!!!!!!!!!

Meant tomorrow not today!!!!!

Hun I felt JUST like this last week - mere days ago I thought SS had me beat, at least for now.

But I kept trying, used the old 'extra pack' fixit, and am on Day Three. You can do the same.

ps

One day at a time, and one pack at a time. That's how it is for me.

Thanks Girlygirl, fingers crossed I can get back into this. Sarahxx.

Just tigtened up on all security, does make it hard work but I cant afford to be sloppy and get something pinned on me!! Fingers crossed it will sort out, still not sure anyones on fiddle think theyve just been not taking enough care and either given it out in error or it will come back in a paper work error.
As for meadowHELL!! I hate the bloody place!!! Hubby loves it but id rather going to doncaster into a proper open town with a bit of fresh air between shops!! Sound about 90 dont I!!!

Really feel for you re the security at work.Hope it all gets sorted.
LOL at the Meadow Hell.we've got one nearish us called Merry Hell.i'v nver been there as i don't approve in principal.Agree about the fresh air also like a few 'Real Shops'.

get all your will power together & re-start today.When you feel like picking go & look at your new top.
You know you can do it & it gets easier after the first few days.Come on Sarah!

Well, I made it through yesterday with three packs.

If I can do it then, truly believe me, you can! Anyone can... ha ha.

Hello!

I have just been to the Beefeater for my nephews 5th birthday. I limited the damage with plenty of water and a chicken salad.

Never mind....SS now all the way!!

Hi Laura, well done on damage limitation!! I had fab day then hubby came home from work with an indian takeaway to watch the football with!! Wouldnt mind but hes on cd as well and when he gives in im an easy push over!!! I will manage all day tomorrow!!

Back