Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

Hello everybody!! Sorry for the wait....you were right been celebrating with water. :)

Well....Week 1 weigh in....I lost 5 1/2lbs :( ....bit disappointed but I have also lost 2 inches from my waist! :)

Kerry did very, very well but I guess I should let her tell you!! :D :D

So here's to another week and getting closer to my goal!

Thanks for all your support! :D

Thank you Tracey! :)

So, Day 8 and I've woken up feeling a little tired but quite good. I have got over the disappointment of my first weigh in and am ready to tackle the week ahead! ;)

Was planning to go for a walk today but have just looked out the window and the weather looks awful! I actually feel as if I WANT to do a bit of light excersise.....strange but true!! :confused:

Just realised I haven't got a headache either....looks like they may have passed! :)

So looking forward to being slim....I can do this!! :)

Have a good day everyone x x

You both did so great!!! Laura you need to change your ticker!!!! Just think if you can stay at 4-5lbs per week thats fantastic over a month, keep looking at the bigger picture!! Emma youve done the same as I did on my restart just dont celebrate with a takeaway like I did cos 2nd weigh only got 3lbs!! Good luck for the rest of the 2nd week, things are looking good for us all for a slimmer summer!! Sarahxx.

Why have I put emma instead of Kerry!!!!!!!! DOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! So sorry Kerry, I have no idea hwere thats come from, must have had a bang to the head yesterday!!

If you go into user cp then click on edit signature, then click on your ticker it will take you to where you originally made it and you can edit weight change and then it should move!!! Ive just realised why ive changed kerrys name, its cos Katies got twin friends at school called emma and laura!!!! Dippy cow me thinks!!!

:rotflmao: How funny!

When I saw the diary name change to Sarah, Laura and Emma, I thought we had a new member!! I've been looking to see, but couldn't find her! :)

See....this is what I call Cambridge Brain.....I've been exactly the same since I started (well, perhaps I was always like it!)

There is also Cambridge Delay...when you take ages to answer a question....Kerry and I are both suffering from this!!

Thanks Sarah.....not sure how to change my ticker?!?!

Can I ask a silly question.....who is Emma? I am confused!!

Yeah got me wondering too.
I started scrolling back through the threads thinking I'd missed someone.
I think Sarah had an attack of Ketosis-Brain!!

Well ive been and had my hair cut and coloured and feel like a new woman but did then come home and have a bag of crisps!! Maybe I can blame the crisps on my ketosis head cos I forgot I was dieting LOL!!!!!!!!!

Lol Sarah!!

I hate having my hair cut and coloured as it takes so long and costs so much, but it is a lovely feeling when it's done.

I'm feeling a little hungry...but just has another shake and feel slightly better.

Weather is terrible isn't it? Hope you wore a hat so as not to muck up your new hair!!

Tried a new hairdressers and was there 2 hours but it only cost me 35 quid!! A bit wind swept now but will be worse after a trip to gym later!!!!!!!

Wow! 35 quid!! Bargain! :D

I still can't change my ticker as you have probably noticed....am going to give it another try in a mo. Kerry had trouble so just created a new one. :sigh:

I'm blonde at the moment....but when I get to my goal weight I'm gonna go dark :eek: ! Can't wait! x x

Just clicked on your ticker but youve got yours from a different site to mine so not to sure on whats needed??
I had 2 different colour highlights put in and theres loads of em then good cut dryed and straightened, was well impressed expected nearer to 60-70!!!

I just created it again...but it wouldn't do half pounds so my weight loss is showing 6lbs, which is probably nearer as I lost about 5 3/4 yesterday!

That is soooo cheap. I had my cut, highligted and straightened last week and it cost me 110 quid! I have got long hair and had a full head of highlights...but still costly!

I want a full massage, waxing, spray tan and hair for that price!! You obviously live in a very posh area LOL!!!!!!

Oooh...yes..that's me....posh!! Lol!

I'm coming upto you next time...although would spend more in petrol!!

I'm trying not to weigh myself at home this week, but it's soooo tempting!

Okay, my name is sarah and im a serial weigher!!!!!!!!!! We will have to start SA -scales anonnymous! I know we shouldnt but I weigh every morning!! You will do fine so dont worry about it!!

If you pop up for your hair done I may have to open a cd hotel!! Bed breakfast and evening meals, all flavours available!!

Back