Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

Well, I made it through yesterday with three packs.

If I can do it then, truly believe me, you can! Anyone can... ha ha.
Well done G-G.I think someone else suggested you might do a diary-you'd enjoy it.somewhere to post al th good days like today.

Hello!

I have just been to the Beefeater for my nephews 5th birthday. I limited the damage with plenty of water and a chicken salad.

Never mind....SS now all the way!!

I'd call that a success.infact we're doing family celebration at the harvester on fri & I intend to do exactly the same as you.

I had fab day then hubby came home from work with an indian takeaway to watch the football with!! Wouldnt mind but hes on cd as well and when he gives in im an easy push over!!! I will manage all day tomorrow!!
Whch CD is he on ?
I'm doing Cambridge Diet Is H on Curry Deluxe? Naughty husband.

Oh, havent we been quiet on here!!! In my case its because ive been off cd for about 10 days now but today is day 1 again!! Im hoping I can crack this again and get stuck back into it!!
Hope everyone else is well and sticking to the plan as Id hate you to all be going through the torture that falling of the wagon causes!!

Will post later as to how my day 1 goes. Sarahxx.

Hello!

Kerry and I have been really busy caring for our Mum :( ....but we are still on track! :)

Third weigh in today and I lost 6lbs!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D So happy because I did cheat! So that's 13 1/2lbs so far....just missed the one stone mark!! Nevermind...something to aim for next week..lol! ;)

I've upped my intake of water to 5-6 litres a day which seems to have speeded up my weight loss...going to try and keep it up this week! :p

My treadmill came today too...so as from tomorrow it's twice a day! :eek: :eek:

Hope Day 1 has gone well for Sarah...come on...we can do it!! :)

x x

Hi! Been really really busy as Laura has said!!

Hope it's going well for you Sarah - you can do it!!

I lost another 3lbs this week (which is surprising after the amount of cheats I did) = but here's to a much, much better week!

Oh, havent we been quiet on here!!! In my case its because ive been off cd for about 10 days now but today is day 1 again!! Im hoping I can crack this again and get stuck back into it!!

Will post later as to how my day 1 goes.

Sorry to hear you've been off the rails.the sooner you get back on the sooner it'll get easier again.;)

Third weigh in today and I lost 6lbs!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D So happy because I did cheat! So that's 13 1/2lbs so far....just missed the one stone mark!! Nevermind...something to aim for next week..lol! ;)

I've upped my intake of water to 5-6 litres a day which seems to have speeded up my weight loss...going to try and keep it up this week! :p

Oh well done laura.:D

I lost another 3lbs this week (which is surprising after the amount of cheats I did) = but here's to a much, much better week!

That's pretty good too,kerry.:D

Well done both of you on another fab loss!!! Hope things with mum arent to bad, I have huge respect for you both caring for her and doing the diet cos Im sure I would turn to food for comfort when things were tough!!

Thanks Jane for your support, you always seem to be there with the words of support I really need to get focused.

My day 1 went okay, took Katie and her cousin out for day and while they tucked in to picnic lunch of sarnies, chicken legs, crisps and kitkat I munched a bar!!! Walked miles and was absolutely shattered by the end of the day but we had fun!

Good luck to everyone for the week, we will all be super slim birds by the time the summer comes!!! Second thoughts in my case a slimmer bird!!!!!!!!!!! And a lot happier!!!!!!!!!

well done Sarah -fighting talk,I like it.

Pleased to hear Day 1 went well for you Sarah. Keep it up! :)

Kerry and I are coping between us with Mum....although I must admit after being there for a few hours it does make me want to eat! :sigh:

I took my nephew out today as Kerry is working and I managed to just have water. I sat and watched him eat ice cream...biscuits and even McDonalds! I've just got in and had a shake! :p

I also got into a pair of jeans this morning that I haven't worn for ages as they were getting too tight! :D :D

Good luck everyone! and thank you Jane....Sarah is right, you have great words of encouragement! :wave_cry:

Oh what a boring day im having!! Just had 1st pack as a choc muffin and it was devine!! Got through 1.5 litres water so far and trying to get to 3litres by 4ish as im taking Katie and her cousin to see bratz in concert at sheffield arena and dont want to be running to the loo!!! Hope I can get this ssing thing back under control and start ditching this horrid fat a super fast pace!!

Hi Sarah

You can do it:vibes:

Bratz in concert:D My girls would love that!!!

Sorry to hear you've had a tough time re diet, it's probably due to your work pressures. Why is it that when we feel upset or pissed off we reach for food and in my case bad food. I don't understand it, as as soon as I've munched it I feel even worse:confused:

Well done for getting back on track quickly. We will have beach bodies for the summer!!!!!!

Take care, hope you all have a good time tonight.

Tracey
x

How did today go Sarah?.
If you can get through the first few days it really does get easier.
...honest..

Day 17!! (Never thought I'd make it this far!) :D

Hello everyone! :)

So...I haven't cheated this week...so far! I'm drinking loads of water and feel strong!! :superwoman:

I did 10 minutes on my treadmill yesterday and nearly fainted :eek: ...decided to do every other day for the time being! Lol! ;)

Been seeing all the adverts on telly for summer clothes and really want to be able to wear stuff like that....I CAN DO THIS!

Hope you're ok Sarah.....keep thinking about your holiday! :)

Well done Laura.
Only a few days til the next WI.
Should be a good one.

well unlike my sister, I have had a terrible week :cry:

I ate last night and this morning feel terrible :break_diet:

My mission today is to drink loads of water and I WILL be good for the next four days, to hopefully get a loss on Monday. :sigh:

Good morning everyone, well the bratz concert was excellent although very expensive!!! I did have a hotdog though but im not stressing about it!!! Still had about 2000 calories less yesterday than I would if not doing a diet!!! So I see that as a victory.
I am restarting again and hoping for a full day of cd again, this time last year I had just started cd and my mum was cooking a big roast dinner and pudd for easter sunday, I remember it not bothering me in the slightest and I sat at the table with a shake!! Dont know whether I could do that now, why cant I get that willpower back from my first cd journey???

Glad you enjoyed your concert Sarah! :)

Hope you can get back into it....are you still going to the gym?

I'm thinking about going on my treadmill in a minute! :eek:

I took my nephew to the zoo this morning and then we went swimming. He is only 5 so we were just in the learner pool but I was very active and did keep swimming up and down so that's a bit of excercise! I'm feeling really tired now and have only drunk 2 litres of water so far. :sigh:

Come on Kerry! Keep thinking about your birthday! It's creeping up on us! As I've said before....eat real food....feel my fork! :eat:

Thanks to you too, Jane...I am hoping for another good week :)

I was up and in the gym at 7.30 this morning, was quiet so decided to try some new machines!! Did a new weights for the back of thighs and bum and did my 3 sets of 10 and thought this is easy!!!! So I did another 3 sets so total of 60, now I cant move!!!!!!!!!! Just goes to show that not all exercise is painful at the time and I certainly have found some new muscles but must remember not to get to excited as I suffer later!!

Wow Sarah...good for you! I still want to go to the gym...I need to find a gym buddy! :p

How is the SSing going?

I just counted the hours until my next weigh in.....59 hours and 45 minutes! I can not eat for that 'little' amount of time! Surely? That's what I keep telling myself anyway!

Have just finished off my 6th litre of water for today and now feel as if I am going to burst! :eek:

All this sunshine just makes me want to be skinny...so that's my motivation!

Brilliant -well done Sarah & laura.
how's Kerry doing,hope youre feling better today.

Hi all, not feeling very well today, dont know if im going to come down with flu or something but every bit of my body hurts and im frozen!! Cant be that bad though cos im still addicted to the arcade!! Sarahxx.

Back