ProPoints Sarah Sushi Food Diary

Hmmmm...girls at work are getting KFC! I need all my will power to say no

I finish at 12.30 anyway so I can just go home and not have to smell it!

Willpower is needed!

I worked out a wicked zinger box meal

Sweetcorn 4pp
2 hot wings 6pp
Diet coke
Fries 7pp
Zinger burger 13pp

30pp

And I used to eat that at a meal with a lunch and breakfast and snacks! WW had saved me lol!

No I weigh myself and measure inches,lost 8lb so far in four weeks and have lost inches though only measuring once a month.

bulldogdaisy said:
No I weigh myself and measure inches,lost 8lb so far in four weeks and have lost inches though only measuring once a month.

That's so great!
Well done hun!

And an average of 2lbs is perfect and healthy!

Mmmm yummy lunch in the garden
salad
Egg 3pp
Uncle bens rice 5pp
Mediterranean veg 0pp
Olive oil 1 pp

9pp lunch yum

Attachments

• image-3112405253.jpg
    image-3112405253.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 68
Yup looks yummy as always lol, I like Uncle Bens rice,haven't had any since starting WW though,have to get some in sometime.

bulldogdaisy said:
Yup looks yummy as always lol, I like Uncle Bens rice,haven't had any since starting WW though,have to get some in sometime.

Yeah it's nice, only had half the pouch! I'll have rest tomorrow!

Day 5!

Breakfast- croissant 5pp jam 1pp
Snack - apple, squares cereal bar 4pp
Lunch - salad, rice 5pp, olive oil 1pp, Mediterranean veg, egg 3pp
Snack - fruit pastilles 5pp, banana
Dinner - sausage pie 8pp, veg
Snack - ww yogurt 1pp, rice crisps 2pp

Total 28
Weeklies used 7

Weeklies remaining 21

Yea I used to have half the pouch and have the rest the next day,sorry to hear your back isn't any better,hope it heals up soon.

bulldogdaisy said:
Hey there,just wondering if you're ok,know you had hurt your back,hope everything is alright :0)

Hi Hun! yeah I been poorly this week! Flu, but I've never had flu before and this was awful!

Anyway I'm like 8lbs lighter! Which puts me just under goal weight! Gonna see how it balances out over next week! Just trying to get my appetite back and not worry too much about points

Then I guess I'll have to figure out how to maintain! It's just more points I think

How are you?

Back