Sarah (westiegirl)

Yes, we certainly did. But remember, what goes on tour, stays on tour!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Absolutely!! Sarah wouldn't have it any other way xx

I am deeply shocked to read of Sarah's passing. R.I.P. love. My condolences to Kith and Kin.

Having only just found out that Sarah was so sick today, and now she has gone already, it's hit me quite hard. You will be missed so much darling, thank you for the support you gave to me and to others, and may you rest peacefully, dancing with the angels.

xxx

Me neither, Tazzi just called me and we both couldn't speak properly for crying. xx

Unbelievable. I'm so devastated.

I'm also really proud of us all. Lots of old members coming out of the woodwork to join those who remain to post a few words for a dear friend. It shows not only how loved she is but what an amazing community this continues to be.

It doesn't matter if you didn't meet her, she touched you. Us who did meet her can only tell you what she sounded like, how she acted, her habits, the sound of her infectious laughter. The rest you know. Her dreams, her loves, her humilty and dedication to her friends and her absolute love for her family.

Tonight my little welsh leek, I shall raise a glass of our fave pink bubbly and remember the moments that made us cry with laughter.

Rest in peace lovely girl x

I was just texting with Kittyb and she was saying she was reading her last text messages from Sarah and she couldn't believe how quickly she went downhill. This prompted me to check my last messages from her and do you know on the 5th May (just 12 days ago) she texted me about my situation with my OH asking if there was anything she could do and sending us her love. What a girl! Even in such obvious pain and discomfort, not to mention her emotional state after receiving such news of her health, she still thought of others.

RIP Sarah.

My deepest condolences to her friends and family. Life is just so unfair sometimes.....

Darling Sarah

I can't believe how cruel life can be. My thoughts are with your family and friends.

I didn't get the chance to thank you for all the support you have given me, you were always there with a kind word, encouragement and a giggle. Thank you.

Rest in peace lovely lady, love always

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just texting with Kittyb and she was saying she was reading her last text messages from Sarah and she couldn't believe how quickly she went downhill. This prompted me to check my last messages from her and do you know on the 5th May (just 12 days ago) she texted me about my situation with my OH asking if there was anything she could do and sending us her love. What a girl! Even in such obvious pain and discomfort, not to mention her emotional state after receiving such news of her health, she still thought of others.

Thats funny you saying that Karen, the last messages Ive got from her were also 5th of May and she was asking how I was feeling, since Id been off work sick and sending hugs. At the time it made me feel such a drama queen knowing what she was going through.

Hi Rach

I'd like to do something too....

I would definitely like to go to the funeral and say my final farewell to this wonderful, gorgeous girl.

I'm glad i'm working from home today because i can't stop crying :cry:

Let me know Karen, If you make a donation or flowers etc.... really cant believe our gorgeous friend is gone..... just been thinking of our meet in York since this morning....

RIP Sarah hun x x x

RIP Sarah xx

Having a cry @ work - so so sad :(

Back