sarah1984's diary

Well done hun!
I used to keep standing on the scales every day just to make sure they wernt lying to me & they still said 11st something & now 10st something!
Good times:D x

I'll get to the 11's and 10's eventually!!! Honest...
Just got a day out in London with the boyfriend tomorrow to be semi good through, least I've got a week to get it off again if it all goes tits up... Hmm...

Well done on the 2lb off
Have a great weekend x

Ok, so yesterday went a bit belly up! Was pretty good on food but the booze... Well, lets not go there...

Hey its nearly xmas,would be rude not to have a drink or 2 or 3.......:Dx

If I'd stopped at 3 it'd be ok!!!

If I'd stopped at 3 it'd be ok!!!

I am with you on this one... But then hey,
it's Xmas!!!! We'll be good in January again LOL

Funnily enough Mini thats what my bf keeps saying! So when I'm fat again in January its his fault right!?

Funnily enough Mini thats what my bf keeps saying! So when I'm fat again in January its his fault right!?
ENTIRELY!!!!!:copon:

Wishing you a Very Merry Xmas :)

:wave_cry:

Right... So, here I am... If a little sheepish with my tail between my legs...

I've pretty much been off the wagon thanks to Christmas and my lovely boyfriend telling me for all of December that it was the festive season and I couldn't watch what I was eating...

I've just got on the scales and realised [or admitted] that I'm back to the weight I was when I started WW. But as the [oh so helpful] boyfriend has just reminded me... If I hadn't lost the weight before Christmas then I would be another stone heavier than I am instead of losing it and then putting it back on...

Not sure that makes sense but bless him anyway...

So, here I am... Working tonight 5pm - 2am and then I'm back on the wagon tomorrow...

Sorry!

:wave_cry:

But as the [oh so helpful] boyfriend has just reminded me... If I hadn't lost the weight before Christmas then I would be another stone heavier than I am instead of losing it and then putting it back on...

Not sure that makes sense but bless him anyway...
Aww, bless LOL
It does make sense!! Welcome back and happy to see you back on track.
I was very very naughty as well and have been eating like horse last two weeks. (staying at my mum's doesn't help either!) Result? - 6 lbs gain in 2!!! weeks:break_diet:
But hey, it's a new year - new beginning - let's make it work for us!!!! We CAN do it hun xxxx

Welcome back sarah i was only thinking about you the other day wondering where you had gone!;)

I havnt weighed since between xmas & new year & it looked like a 5lb gain!:eek:
But ive chosen to ignore that & will weigh in next week after a week back at ww to see what damage i can reverse!

Good luck hun! x

Ok, so after I hunted myself down on page 4 [that's how you know I've been bad!] here I am... :break_diet:

I posted last Monday [4th Jan] saying I was ready to go... Well, I obviously wasn't because I ate crap all week and put on another 2lbs... So my restart weight this Monday [11th Jan] was 13st 13lbs :eek: I basically put on EVERYTHING I lost before Xmas with WW. Brilliant boyfriend keeps telling me that if I hadn't lost it then I would have still put another stone on over Xmas and be even heavier! God, bless him...

So, 2 days in and I'm going ok... I've avoided the many sweetie tins that are still lurking around at work and have stuck to 18 points fast start so far...

I'm back for good this time so feel free to kick me up the bum!

Hey Sarah hun.

Its really difficult to get back into the swing of things isnt it.

At least you are back tho and Crimbo is another 11 months away so keep thinking about the amount you will have lost by then

Mwah xx

I like your thinking Vicky! I've got to stick to it this time...

I've managed to get to Thursday without tooooo many bumps along the way! Been under points every day... Including today with a Krispy Kreme doughnut at 5 points [shock horror] for a friend's birthday at work...

Mmmmmmmi could murder a doughnut

Well done for being so good. xx

Back