sarah1984's diary

Hey. Well done on your 2lbs off. Glad you enjoyed Wagas :D xxx

Oh Saski... I enjoyed it more than you know! A teeny tiny part of me thinks it'd have been worth staying the same... Shocking I know! But I didn't so yay...

Hope you're good...

*** RANT WARNING ***

Ok, so I'm sorry but this is a completely off topic rant that has lead to a completely on topic binge! :mad:

Work have decided to change the rules regarding holiday. Apparently booking holiday 9 months in advance is not enough. I've just been told that I can't have the time off in August 2010 that I'd booked because the rules have changed regarding how many members of staff can be off at once. I've got a meeting tomorrow at 11am where I feel I'm either gonna have to sit on my hands or scream at someone...

Unfortunately this also had to happen on my first day of TOTM which has led to a mega binge of...

• 4 biscuits
  • Tortilla wrap with cheese slice
  • 2 crumpets with butter
  • Slim Fast bar
  • Light Choices carrot cake
  • Wispa Gold
So yeah...
Great...

:mad:

Aww my love that's awful. Surely if you have already booked it they should allow it. I'd stomp around a bit if i were you. It's completely unreasonable. Don't worry about the binge. Just pull back a couple of points a day and you will be alright. Hope you manage to get it sorted. xxx

Ok, so... I managed to get my holiday honoured! Panic on that front over... But I've had 2 days of binging now... So I'm just gonna write them off as I changed my weigh day to a Friday anyway and start again... Somehow managed to STS between Monday and Friday weigh in this week anyway!

Hu
Hope you having a good weekend x

Having a great weekend thanks hun! Just not a very good one for WW...

Ok, so after a REALLLLLLY bad weekend for WW I'm back on the wagon! Honest...

I am back on the wagon also after a naff weekend foodwise. Best of luck for this week x

And to you too honeykiss...
We can do it!

Good luck with being back on the wagon my dear. I hope it's a good week for you. xxx

Thanks Saski. It's going ok so far... We shall see what Friday [new weigh day] brings I suppose...

Thanks Starlight! I'm a little worried after my 4 day carbe binge at the end of last week... But I'll take it whatever and keep going!

Hope you're ok...

Ok, so I've just eaten and it felt reallllllly wrong...

2 venison sausages
2 eggs
2 brown toast
2 sweet potato fried in wedges

All well within my points...
But feels very naughty!

If it's points then it's all good. So enjoy!! Good luck for tomorrow's WI. xxx

Ok, so was 1lb down on the weigh in. No surprise really considering how I started the week... Ah well, least it's in the right direction!

I need some advice on points guys... If I've got the info I'm ok but as this was a meal prepared by someone else [ie. the canteen at work] I'm a bit miffed! I think it was allowed considering I was up at half 3 this morning, and work by 5am... Lovely!

2 pork sausages
2 hash browns
serving spoon of scrambled egg

I'm presuming it was all bunged in the oven but other than that I'd just like a rough idea so I can point for the rest of the day. Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers guys and girls...

Hi sarah thats a hard 1 regarding the sausages cos some are really high,i buy tescos light choices cumberland & they are only 2.5 points for 2!

Eggs are 1.5 each so hard to know how many are in a spoonful of scrambled plus what milk do they add?
Someone else on here may know about the hash browns,i like them but dont buy them!
Ha ha i wasnt much use there was i???:eek:

Just been reading back on your diary you are doing really well managing to lose every week thats great!
Me? in the home straight but my god its hard the last few pounds! x

Hi Charly!
Thanks for posting.
I ended up using the values I had found for my breakfast and ended up on a whopping 13 points! OUCH... Was much needed by 10am though as I'd been up since half 3 for work. Oh joy! I love my job. Honest!
I can well imagine the last bit being the worst! I've hovered so long over the same stone since coming off the Cambridge diet so I've got a way to go yet! I'll start worrying about all that later down the line... While I'm still losing I'll be a happy bunny.
Frustrating bit at the mo is I'm only 2lbs from my scales having a 12 at the start... GRR... This week?!

Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend x

Back