Sarah83's New Diary

We tried colief but didn't find it did anything - apart from making Bella poo more often!
I'm going to speak to HV- I suspect Bella has reflux, she's sick quite often and it really bothers her.

Well somehow i managed to lose 2lb this week! I think it's from lack of food rather than anything else. I've got to start eating more though as I've been getting headaches in the evening and yesterday I felt rough all day.
In all honesty I'm not sure how much I can stick to SW at the mo - I simply haven't got the time to prepare the food, and at the mo I just need quick and easy stuff otherwise I'm not eating at all.
I'll keep weighing myself though - need to keep an eye on my weight otherwise it could get dangerous

Hi! Everything is fine but I'm not following SW by any means at the moment!

Saying that, the weight is dropping off really quite fast - have lost 12.5lbs in 4 weeks in the "new mum rushing around like crazy and not having time to eat" diet ;-)

SW simply isn't for me at the moment - I haven't the time to plan, prepare and cook!

So plan was to start in the new year but to be honest I think I can lose the weight through sensible eating and exercise rather than being confined to a plan, so I'm going to take next year off and see how well I can do on my own.

And... I've given myself a little project.
Ive taken inspiration from the movie Julie & Julia, where a new york girl spends a year cooking Julia Childs' recipes.

Well I've decided to do the same with Delia Smith's complete cooking collection, there are over 500 recipes and I want to cook them in a year. It will hopefully help me regain my love of cooking, and explore flavours I haven't eaten or cooked before. As well as encouraging me to eat more balanced and cheaply too. And like the film I'll blog about my journey throughout the year.

Once it's set up I'll post my blog address so you can read it if you like!

That sounds ace! I love cooking, but never really have the time to do it, or the people to eat it! And I will check out your blog for sure, sounds like a cracking idea.

I'm sure the weight will drop off you with the little one to run around after :D

Thanks! I just hope I motivate myself enough to do it... I've warned hubby's family that they'll be getting lots of things to try!!

It's going to be very tricky with Bella to look after, but I'm sure once she gets set into more of a routine, which should be soon after christmas, it'll be a bit easier!

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Well as promised I have set up my blog to help me fulfil my new years resolution of rediscovering my love of cooking.

I will be hopefully losing the weight by eating fresh ingredients and doing lots of exercise!

Please check out my blog on:

www.sarahanddelia.blogspot.com

Back