Sarah83's New Diary

Thanks for your best wishes (which I read too late...)
Well I ended up having an undeserved 1/2 lb loss - I'm not complaining mind...

Undeserved because I thought 'sod it' last night as I was frustrated and really tired and run down from work this week... And ended up eating chocolate (only a bit), drinking wine and eating a takeaway. Although the takeaway could have been worse - had a medium salad pitta with garlic sauce and half a portion of cheesy chips.

So I'm even more determined now to be good this week, so will be 100% all week apart from tonight and Wednesday night where I can't be completely in control as I'm out. I'm also going to try really hard to have 10 speed foods a day as that really helped last time, as well as going red/green and trying some new recipes. Wish me luck!
Hope you all have great weekends xx

News for Donna ... The choccies are here!
Will take a snap and upload on hubby's iPhone when he's home from work (doing overtime bless him)

And my hopes that 'the Christmas dinner' would be low in syns were right - just worked it out and they're less than 3 syns each! Same cannot be said for my wreaths... Oh and the large fruit and nut bargain one has pistachios and cranberries in yum

One of the new Schwartz slow cooker sachets... The chicken curry one surprise surprise!
They do a sausage and bean casserole one too which is really good - I made it with tesco healthy living sausages.

think i am gonig to have to go to asda or my big superstore tesco for these, haven't seen them can't get primula light or the blue laughing cow :cry:

Saturday 15th January - green

Breakfast:
Big bowl of sweet chilli beans
Cheese (half hexa1)

Lunch:
Tomato and herb pasta n sauce
Pepper
Onion
Tomatoes
Cheese - hexa2

Dinner:
Out at cote brasserie
Starter - flatbread with olives and anchovies
Tuna nicoise (counting hexb 1&2 for the tuna and the olive oil)

Snacks/drinks:
Coffees x 2 (half hexa1)
Sf squash

Half a small hotel chocolat wreath - mmm
Wine with dinner - approx 12 prob

Total syns: maxed out today

Total speed: prob about 7 (never tend to snack on fruit at the weekends)

Last edited:
News for Donna ... The choccies are here!
Will take a snap and upload on hubby's iPhone when he's home from work (doing overtime bless him)

And my hopes that 'the Christmas dinner' would be low in syns were right - just worked it out and they're less than 3 syns each! Same cannot be said for my wreaths... Oh and the large fruit and nut bargain one has pistachios and cranberries in yum

WELL DONE ON YOUR 1/2LB OFF A VERY DESERVED LOSS!!! Get tonight out of the way and then you can get back into it tomorrow

I am so glad i didn't buy any, but omg how good does that sound...I've gone off the rails, am annoyed with myself but no point me crying over spilt milk now is there, am going to cut back syns til wi

Great loss Sarah, think how big it could have been if you hadn't caved last night! I reckon that means you could have a great big loss next week if you can stick on plan around your other commitments.
Now comes the hard bit with the chocolate, trying not to eat it all at once ;)
Enjoy your meal out tonight :)

Here are the choccies (hope it worked)
Am sorry to say me and hubby demolished the small cookies & cream wreath (it really was small thou) mmm

Attachments

• image-1420425429.jpg
    image-1420425429.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 40
Yay it worked!

Right more photos now:

Christmas dinner:

Attachments

• image-4176576281.jpg
    image-4176576281.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 65
Corned beef hash mmm

Attachments

• image-1682720764.jpg
    image-1682720764.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 52
My boots bargains and a photo of when we had all the snow

Attachments

• image-2980162270.jpg
    image-2980162270.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 45
  • image-1511832824.jpg
    image-1511832824.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 43
Edited

Last edited:
Those chocolates look gorgeous, I've just shared some fake toblerone from sainsburys with my husband...still can't quit that last addiction lol!
It looks like you've got enough toiletries for the rest of the year! I'm going to body shop tomorrow for a couple if things and as usual will probably come out with two bags worth, I'll think about you and i'll feel less guilty lol!
Have a lovely evening x

I'm planning on it all lasting us the rest of the year - that's the idea anyway!

Well dinner was loverly. Picked exactly what I planned but they treated us to a free kit royale each as it was 2 of our friends birthdays... So I had mine and hubby's!
Had a lovely night though xx

Sunday 16th January - green

Breakfast:
Beans
Cheese (hexa1)

Lunch:
Broccoli and Stilton soup - 2.5 syns

Dinner:
Boiled gammon joint (85g for hexb1)
Roast veggies - potatoes, carrots, parsnips & Jerusalem artichokes
Olive oil for roasting - hexb2
Carrots & peas
Creamed leeks - 1.5 syns (for creme fraiche)
Britmums syn free onion gravy

Snacks/drink:
Coffees - hexa2 for milk
4 'christmas dinner' chocs - 11 syns

Total syns: 15

Total speed: 8

Exercise: does watching tv on the sofa count lol!

Last edited:
Nah just trying to use up the ones I bought last week! Did really enjoy them but hubby wasn't as keen. They're pretty good for a carby red day veggie though !

I'll be taking lots of pics now I can just upload from hubby's iPhone so watch out!

Back