Sarah83's New Diary

donnajt said:
gorgeous pic, you are hotter than your hot choccy!

thanks honey!

Well here's a pic of tonights dinner - was scrummy!

Also a pic of my cute kitty this morning

Tbh I don't remember how I made the corned beef hash. Think I sauteed leek and garlic, added chunks of cooked potatoes and chopped corned beef. When it was cooked through, added the eggs to cook... I think!

Attachments

• image-1784127654.jpg
    image-1784127654.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 34
  • image-3245815902.jpg
    image-3245815902.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 35
Donna, it's called a mountain bar I think, it's from sainsburys taste the difference range and it's very similar to a toblerone, it's got little peaks like mountains! It was really nice (but no idea what the syn value is)
Sarah, your meal looks really yummy, keep the photos coming! X

Monday 17th January - Green

Breakfast:
WM Toast (HEXB1)
Scrambled eggs
1 tsp Clover Light - 1syn

Lunch:
AH Wild mushroom cous cous - 1.25 for half a pack ??
Butter beans
Salad leaves & spring onion
Cherry toms
Red pepper
Cucumber

Dinner:
Spaghetti
Leek, peas
Philadelphia Light - half HEXB2
Sprinkling of parmesan - part of HEXA1
Salad

Pud:
Alpen light - half HEXB2
Ff natural yoghurt
Summer berries

Snacks/Drinks:
Coffees x 1 - from HEXA1
SF Squash
Water
Apple
Pear
Carrot Sticks
Pineapple
French Fries - 4 syns
Christmas dinner choc - 2.7 syns
10 x peanut m&ms - 5 syns

Total Syns: 14
Total Speed: 13

Exercise: 50min very brisk walk around town

Last edited:
Love the pics! I'm so silly though, when I looked at your pic of Christmas dinner I was thinking 'Where's the chocolate?' but of course it was your proper ducky Christmas dinner!! Doh.

Have a good Monday :)

Love the pics! I'm so silly though, when I looked at your pic of Christmas dinner I was thinking 'Where's the chocolate?' but of course it was your proper ducky Christmas dinner!! Doh.

Ha ha! I do like to confuse!

I can guiltily say that 'the Christmas Dinner' chocs are almost gone :eek:
There were 10 in the pack and me and hubby demolished 4 each yesterday!
Not too bad though as at 2.7syns each that's a grand total of 11 syns on choc for me yesterday... my god they are good though.
They're so cute though - little chocolate turkey dinners, and xmas puds!

Prawn - I'm not happy that you introduced me to this wonderful chocolate... not happy at all ;)
Trouble is we're on about going to the proper shop when we go to London ...

Upping my speed today girls - need to get 10 per day in until Saturday...
I was determined to lose my December 7lb gain in January - and with 2 more WIs I need a 2lb loss a week :eek:
I'm going to try really hard to do it though xx

Prawn - I'm not happy that you introduced me to this wonderful chocolate... not happy at all ;)

Sorry!! I'm sure you'll let me off eventually ;)

You sound really motivated to try and get that Christmas weight off - and I think you can do it too!
I said au revoir to my Christmas weight this morning, but could well be putting it back on this weekend... got to be 100% until Friday evening :)

Snap on the cous cous! Except I'm having the roasted veg one instead!
I don't think it's that many syns for half a pack, its 7 syns for the whole pack on red though.

Snap on the cous cous! Except I'm having the roasted veg one instead!
I don't think it's that many syns for half a pack, its 7 syns for the whole pack on red though.

After reading several posts I managed to establish it's 2.5syns for the whole pack cooked. So I've counted 1.5 just to be on the safe side.

Posting my food plan now as I'm off to Birmingham for the day

Tuesday 18th January - red

Breakfast:
Omelette
Ham
Cherry tomatoes
Cheese - hexa1

Lunch (buffet):
WM bread - hexb1
BLT filling - 2 syns for Mayo
1/2 slice white bread - 2 syns
Cream cheese & cucumber filling - taken from hexa2

Dinner:
Pork escalopes
Creamy mushroom & leek sauce - 2syns for creme fraiche & sherry
Olive oil - half hexb2
Carrot, green beans & broccoli

Snacks/drinks:
3 x coffees - hexa2
Diet pepsi
SF lemonade
Carrot sticks
Apple
HB egg
5 x mikado type almond chocs from Chinese supermarket - 5 syns

Total syns: 11
Total speed: 9

Last edited:

Have a good Monday :)

lol! i thought the same thing and was so disappointed when i saw a "real" xmas dinner...

I kinda made up the pasta dish... Will post the recipe when I'm back, along with veg I thought would have been nice with it...!

Right pasta:
Basically I fried off sliced leek and crushed garlic. I then added some peas, seasoning then some light Philly (57g for a green hexb) along with some of the pasta cooking water.
I then stirred this into spaghetti along with chopped parsley and mint.
It would have been lovely with tagliatelle and other veg you could use: courgette, broad beans, green beans or asparagus.
Would have been good with a spritz of lemon juice.

Had a long day today - although was a very productive meeting. Was disappointed with the lunchtime buffet though - had to make the most of what was there... But still stuck to plan yay!

Dinner was lovely tonight - taken from simple suppers - one of the little good food books.

Hope you've all had a good day x

Wednesday 19th January - Green

Breakfast:
Not very much of:
Mixed berries & tropical frozen fruit (defrosted overnight) with FF natuaral yoghurt
I have discovered I don't do yoghurt first thing in the morning, makes me feel a bit queasy :jelous:

Lunch:
Pasta
Butter beans
Salad veg: cucumber, red pepper, tomatoes, spring onion
EL Mayo - 1 syn

Dinner:
Cheese night at the pub.
Allowing 2 x HEXA & 2 x HEXB for the cheese. Will fill up on salady bits and count my syns for the day too

Snacks/Drinks:
Mugshot - AKA Breakfast as soon as I got into work!
Water
SF Squash
Diet coke tonight

Carrot Sticks
Apple
Pear
Satsumas

Total Syns: Counting 15 for Cheese night

Total Speed: 10

Exercise: On train so 3 miles walking today

Last edited:
Cheese night sounds awesome, I love cheese :)

Mmm me too.
They do 2 or 3 a year, and last time we went we paid £20 for two of us. This meant we could try every cheese (must have been about 8-10?) plus you could help yourself to bread, cold meats, salad bits, olives, chutneys etc...
They explain all the cheeses too - they are all local Welsh varieties - cow, sheep and goat milk and scrummy!
Plus this time they partner them up with Cider and Perry to try. Hubby can have those though!
Last time it was a bottle of beer each... again this meant hubby had 2 ;)

Lack of breakfast today has meant I'm starving!! Just can't face yoghurt first thing for some reason :confused:, and I needed to save my HEXs for tonight... so glad I put a mugshot in my bag to take to work - managed to demolish that at 8am!

Back