Sarahjj - CD Maintenance - Still maintaining, sorry I haven't been around!

Hey Mini!

Thanks for the kind words! I feel fab! Never ever thought that I would get there! I'm glad that I'm starting management next week! Lets hope I can do it!

You are doing so well - keep it up!

Where are you getting your cool icons?? They are brill!

Have a fab weekend,

Love Sarah x

Hey Sarah

I am so chuffed for you, 9 something, that's the dream! You have done so well. It is really encouraging for me to read your messages on here;I am just at the beginning as you can see from my ticker but I will get there, just like you.

Well done, you have a great weekend, you really deserve it!

Hi Barb!

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was really sweet of you! Well, it's only taken me 80 days to get here - really though, it doesn't seem that long! The time will just fly by!

Where abouts do you come from in Sussex?

Good luck and have a wonderful weekend!

Sarah x

Day 83!

Hi all! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I did!

Has anyone else tried to get onto DH? I've tried but it says that my password isn't right!? Waiting for them to send me another one!? Oh well, so I'll come on here instead!

WI tomorrow night, hoping to be at target! Fingers crossed. If so I can start maintenance tomorrow, yey! Never thought I'd get here! People are starting to say that I need to stop doing the diet now before I go too far. I would carry on if it was up to me - I know it is up to me, but I guess people like parents and hubby are going to tell me the truth, and maybe I'm looking at myself through my usual 'fat glasses'! So, as of tomorrow I'm going to start trying to maintain the new 10 stone me!!

Apart from that nothing to report! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Sarah x

WI tonight!

Hello all! Day 84 for me - worked out yesterday that I'm exactly 9 days behind the BB house! Sad or what!

Saw a friend last night who I haven't seen for about 18 months - needless to say she was really shocked! Kept saying how good I looked! I went to uni with her and she was always the thin beautiful one and I was always the fat friend! Well, she's put on some weight now and I'm the one who is thin - not so sure about the beautiful part though ;) ! She was really lovely - you know how some people can be a bit weird when you lose weight. I've come across a couple of people like that, but it's not too bad.

So, WI tonight - I'm still 9.13 in the mornings, so I'm hoping that I won't be much over 10 by tonight. I always have the same amount of water when I'm due to WI so I know the true amount of what I've lost. Can't wait to start maintenance! Doesn't seem 2 minutes ago that I started CD! It was 3 months ago tomorrow, my god how time flies!

Any other news - don't think so!? Just looking forward to my WI tonight :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Sarah x

Good morning, Sarah - and yes, you are beautiful!!!! In a strictly hetero kind of way lol!
Aargh - am so jealous - I really really want to be in the 9s - best get my hiney in gear and do something about it,hey? lol
Yes - time does fly on a vlcd - fab, huh?
love

Hey Isobel!

Thanks for the compliment! Strictly hetero :p !

It's just amazing how good VLCDs make you feel, I'm enjoying my life so much more now, and loving the benefits of being thinner! Although my purse isn't!

You're doing fab hun, especially with only 14lbs to go! That'll take no time to come off!

Have a good day,
Love Sarah x

lol - I hope so - I bought a leather dress for the August Vodka Frenzy and I don't want to look like an elastic band on a beachball! hehehe
love

Hiya Sarah honey

can't wait to see how you get on tonight. you are looking brill and i can tell by ur posts that you are in great form!!! VLCD's are just the dogs eh!!

hope you have a lovely day... i'm sooooo busy today cos i have left everything on the long finger and the long finger invigilator (sp??) is coming in tomorrow to see all this work i'm supposed to be doing hee hee

i'm sure i'll be in and out all day tho :D :D

lots of love

Gen xx

Hey Sarah & Gen!

What a busy day! Long story, and I won't bore you, but I've been rushing around like a blue @rsed fly all day! This is the first chance I've had to sit down since 9! :eek: All works towards shifting those calories though!

Will post on here in the morning and let you know how I get on tonight! Fingers crossed! I've only had a litre so far, normally I've had about 2 1/2! Oops!

Hope you're all having a good day!

Love Sarah x

Day 85!

Hi guys! Day 85!

Started maintenance yesterday :D :D :D !!! Was so good to know that I didn't have to go back to ssing again! As much as I loved doing it because of the weight losses, the last month has been really hard - a real test of my will power! Anyway, I've made it. Had final ssing WI last night and had lost a whopping 4lbs this week! Crazy! The brought me down to 10.1, 1lb from my target :D ! I'm very happy to say the least!!!!! I just need to carry on toning the rest of it and doing exercise. Does anyone have any advice for someone just about to start maintenance? Everything would be greatly accepted!

I've got another busy day today, not looking forward to it! Meant to be 22C today, but looking out of the window now at the grey clouds looks more like 2C! Its August for goodness sakes! Why does out weather have to be so irratic, why cant it just be hot in summer and cold in winter! :confused:

Have a good day all!

Love Sarah x

Hi Sarah! Great news on your weight loss and how exciting is it that you're just 1lb from goal! Whoohoooooo!!!!!!!!

Right - now re maintenance - if you're sure you don't want to go through your vlcd's maintenance programme (which I strongly recommend tbh) then you have to be extremely careful that you don't flood your body with carbs. Otherwise the glycogen will go on in lbs! Limit your carbs very strictly at first - concentrate on eating protein, fruit and veg, then introduce carbs slowly - preferably in a low-GI style.

Best of luck to you, doll but remember - losing weight is only the first part of the process - keeping it off can be a bit tricky when you have choice again lol (Bitter words of experience here, hun!!! lol)
love

How right you are!!!

Hi Isobel!

Thanks for your post! I am going to follow what my CDC has told me, and I've got the book to help. I'm starting with AAM this week, then moving up to 790 if I've lost or maintained this week. If I've put on then she's going to keep me doing AAM for another week. I'm just going to play it by ear at this early stage, but I know what you mean about having choices again! Well, I've told myself that I'm never doing a VLCD again so I'll have to keep it off!

Thanks again!

Love Sarah x

Hey Sarah! Well done on losing 4lbs this week!

Good luck with starting management! It is tough, as I have discovered already, only 2 weeks in, but going back to where I was is not an option!

I'm sure if you follow your CDCs advise you'll be fine. Sounds like a sensible approach to me!

Have a good day. :D

Hiya Sarah

Well done on getting into maintenance ur doing brill girl and don't you forget it!!!

i'm all over the shop at the minute.... gonna do a posty thingy now to get it all out lol

love

Gen xx

westiegirl said:
Hey Sarah! Well done on losing 4lbs this week!

Good luck with starting management! It is tough, as I have discovered already, only 2 weeks in, but going back to where I was is not an option!

I'm sure if you follow your CDCs advise you'll be fine. Sounds like a sensible approach to me!

Have a good day. :D

Thanks Sarah!

I think it's going to be hard, but I guess that if I'm prepared for it to be then that's half the battle!? Right???!!!

Hope all is going well with you - I've had such a busy couple of days that I've not had a chance to catch up on anyones thread! Hopefully Friday will be a bit less manic!

Sarah x

Gen said:
Hiya Sarah

Well done on getting into maintenance ur doing brill girl and don't you forget it!!!

i'm all over the shop at the minute.... gonna do a posty thingy now to get it all out lol

love

Gen xx

Hey Gen!

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good! I'm all over the shop today, going from one building to another! Hopefully should be settled on Friday! Will look forward to reading your thread at lunch!

Everything is good with me, am really pleased about where I am at at the mo!

Hope your day gets better,

Love Sarah x

Back