Sarahjj - CD Maintenance - Still maintaining, sorry I haven't been around!

sarahjj

Day 77!

It's WI tonight, and because of my meal on Saturday night I'm not holding out for much! Nevermind eh!? Felt really bad yesterday, headache etc (think it had something to do with the weather) so I had some cottage cheese and spinach in the evening. Decided that I'm going to start trying to maintain next week - will see how the next couple of WIs go though!

Ran out of flavourings last night so only had 5 litres, was going to have 6!! I've ordered some more today though - phew!

CDC didn't give me enough bars last week, so I've been having to have ice cream for breakfast and it's been making me late for work! Oh no! She posted some more out to me, but they never arrived so am feeling a bit bitter towards the postal service! Can't wait to try the new bars, asked her yesterday if she would have them by tonight (ever hopeful!!) but she said they aren't out till Wednesday! How come other CDCs have them earlier? Oh well, I'll get them next week!

Have a good day everyone!

Sarah x

Last edited:
Good morning Sarah... you are doing so well... maintenance you lucky thing hee hee

i'm dying to get my hands on some of the peanut bars mmmmmmmm

hows things with ya today???

Gen xx

Hey all!

Think I may be getting the flu - feeling hot, then cold, achey, headache and tired! Oh dear! Does anyone know if it's going around?

Hope everyone else is going well!

Sarah x

sarahjj said:
Hey all!

Think I may be getting the flu - feeling hot, then cold, achey, headache and tired! Oh dear! Does anyone know if it's going around?

Hope everyone else is going well!

Sarah x

Hiya Sarah

I have a cough and a slight cold at the moment too!!! Don't think its the flu well hope not anyway...

hope you feel better again soon

Gen xx

Hey everyone!

Day 78 for me! Had my WI last night and I lost a pound! I'm pleased with that because I honestly didn't think I would lose anything!

Have decided that I'm going to 100% ss until next week, and try to get off as much as possible this week, then in a weeks time start maintenance!!!!!!! Yey!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait now! Think the diet is starting to get me down because I'm so close to goal. My BMI was 28 when I started, it's now 22! I'm so happy!!

Anyway, good luck to everyone! Have a great day!

Sarah x

Hiya Sarah

Well done on losing.. you are doing brill!!

Try not to let it get you down just think 7 more days and you will be in maintenance, when you think how long you have been on this 7 days is tiny :) :) i'm ss'ing again now for 14 days 100% until holidays, gonna have a rant on my own thread so won't bore ya!! anyway we can spur each other on for the next 7 days anyway...

hows everything else?? hows the car going for ya??

love

Gen xx

Hey Gen!

We seem to be crossing over threads all the time!!! Oops!

Car is good, but without AC is bloomin' hot in this weather! Hows you and Mr Weekend Man? Does he have a name?

Just had my shake, and now I want another :( They are just so yummy! It's great coz apart from the fact we can't eat, the shakes and bars don't taste like they are diet products. Do you have the bars and have you tried the new ones?

Speak soon,
Love Sarah x

P.S. Where are these pics??????!!!!! :)

hiya missus... mr weekend guy well he is fine and we can call him D... its quite an unusual name and ireland is too bloody small :D :D he is back in his own house and seems to be doing ok, went to see his cousellor yesterday and again tomorrow so fingers crossed!! i have amazed myself at how much i have distanced myself from the whole situation. i'm still there as a proper friend to him but i'm not trying to 'fix' him. its amazing when you get control over your own life how much you couldn't be bothered controlling anyone else's!!! strange but true hee hee

i just love the products too, the ones i have are choc mint shake, chick & mush soup, banana & choc tetra & the malt toffee bars mmmmmm, haven't tried the new bars yet. my cdc is finishing up in a couple of weeks so for my final journey i'm gonna have to weigh myself and get the stuff posted to me.... ah well i've done so well so far i'm sure i'll cope with that and really these websites are what keep me going!!

on the pics... i will definitely have them for monday, i'm going to my friends kids birthday party and my camera is the party camera so i will defo get one... everytime i'm bloody dressed up i forget to take one i'm such a feather head but will defo have one for monday!!! can't wait to post it actually, watch it will be horrible now :D :D

have you tasted the new bars???

Gen xx

Mr D - Right! I get what you mean about the place being so small, it's like that where I used to live, every one knows every bloody one else!!! And they all make it their business to find out what you've been getting up to! :mad:

Sounds like he's making good progress anyway, and you're doing well keeping your distance etc. It's all you can do, be a friend!

I only have the chocolate briks and choc orange bars. In the evenings I have the shake as ice cream! I could quite happily eat them off the diet!! I haven't had the new bars yet, will get them next week! Can't wait! Shame your CDC is finishing - still we're all here to support you along the way! It's amazing how much the forum helps!

Glad to hear you'll be getting some pics soon! I bet you look nothing liike I think you do! Weird! :eek:

Speak soon,
Love Sarah x

Gen said:
its amazing when you get control over your own life how much you couldn't be bothered controlling anyone else's!!! strange but true hee hee

That has to be the quote of the week for me and has given me my second revelation of the day :eek: My poor old brain doesn't know what's hit it today!

I hope you don't mind but that quote has to go into my blog and my LL thought record. It's provided a real breakthrough moment for me so thanks a million :D

chicken on a mission said:
That has to be the quote of the week for me and has given me my second revelation of the day :eek: My poor old brain doesn't know what's hit it today!

I hope you don't mind but that quote has to go into my blog and my LL thought record. It's provided a real breakthrough moment for me so thanks a million :D

oh my god chicken... you work away, i'm just so glad that it has helped you along... i swear its such a learning curve and to be honest this last couple of weeks the penny has just dropped with me how much i don't want to control anyone elses life. this particular guy i just wanted to fix.... couldn't fix my own **** (this all done on a sub conscious level might i add)... now i'm there for him 100% but i come first and if he is gonna fix himself so be it!!!

i'm actually gonna stick that onto my own thread too cos it is quite a breakthrough!!

sorry sarah... gatecrashing your thread hee hee

Gen xx

Hi Sarah

Just popping in to say hello! Thanks for your message on my diary thread. Have a good final week SSing. I know what you mean about getting fed up - I was like that and just spent about the last month counting the days!

Love your picture - you look gorgeous!

Have a good day! :)

Hello Sarah!

Just posted on your thread - to say thank you really! I'm really am counting down the days, only 6 to go - I can do it! Hope everything is okay with you :)

Love Sarah x

Day 79 today!

Went to the cinema last night - thought it might take my mind off the migrane I had, and also food! Succeeded in taking my mind off the migrane! Had a handful of hubbys popcorn (Gen - slap my hand!) but nothing else. Normally it would have been a large tub to myself! Anyway the film was great (Superman Returns) and would def recommend it!

Apart from that nothing else to say. Now I'm getting so near target there's nothing to report, my life is getting boring! Only kidding1 I'm just not having 'those' feelings anymore about food which is good, but makes my posts really short and boring ;)

Hope everyone has a good day,

Love Sarah x

sarahjj said:
Day 79 today!

Went to the cinema last night - thought it might take my mind off the migrane I had, and also food! Succeeded in taking my mind off the migrane! Had a handful of hubbys popcorn (Gen - slap my hand!) but nothing else. Normally it would have been a large tub to myself! Anyway the film was great (Superman Returns) and would def recommend it!

Apart from that nothing else to say. Now I'm getting so near target there's nothing to report, my life is getting boring! Only kidding1 I'm just not having 'those' feelings anymore about food which is good, but makes my posts really short and boring ;)

Hope everyone has a good day,

Love Sarah x

Hiya Honey

i'm not gonna slap ur hand for a handfull of popcorn!!! the trick which we both seemed to have learned it thats where it stops and we just pick up where we left off, so me thinks you are doing just fine!!

superman type films wouldn't normally be my thing but have heard great things about this one, might even go to see it!!

hope you have a lovely day

Gen xx

Hi Sarah

Glad you enjoyed the film. I haven't been to the cinema for ages. Would like to see Superman though. Don't beat yourself up about the popcorn, you only had a handful so that's positive. :)

I'm feeling OK today, but feeling hungry now, but it's only 10 minutes till lunch and a coffee vanilla foodpack. :rolleyes:

Have my LL meeting tonight so from tomorrow I can add some raw veg, sugar free jelly and diet drinks. Yippee! :D

Hope you have a good day today.

Catch you later!

Hey Guys!

Day 80! Woooooooow! Went home from work early yesterday coz I had a migrane. Slept a bit in the afternoon but not much. Problem is even if I was feeling bad again today (which I'm not, well not as bad) I couldn't take today off as I don't get paid! It's so not fair! Anyway that was me yesterday. Felt like I needed to get out of the house in the evening so we went to a local pub and sat in the garden. I just had water - obviously! Then went for a little walk to see some cows! Baby cows! They were so cute and were licking my hands! :p I love animals! I guess I'm like Pete from BB!

Also, weighed myself this morning and nearly fell over - I weighed, get this............................9 stone 13!!!!!!! Oh My God! I never in a million years thought I would ever weigh 9 stone something! Obviously come Tuesday WI it will be a bit more coz everyone always weighs more in the evenings but still, I think that your weight in the mornings is your true weight! Yippeeee!

Enough of that now! Hope everyone has a fab day!

Love Sarah x

OMG sarah thats brilliant... i can't wait to be 9stone something hee hee... at the moment i'm aiming for 11stone something!!

sorry you felt unwell yesterday and glad you are better again today. bummer on not getting paid, if i didn't get paid i would never take a sick day EVER!!!

you any plans for the weekend??

Gen xx

Congrats' Sarah on reaching the 9's that is Magic!
angel_tE.gif

First thing is the morning after a pee with no clothes on will give you a true reading...

By the time evening comes you could be up five pounds or more from the weight of the water we drink on these vlcd's.

Well done you!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen!

Thanks! Feeling much better now - lunch time in 25 mins! Going to go to Tescos and get OK magazine - Ant McPartlins wedding pics are in it! Very sad on Saturday when he got married! His reception was about 15 minutes away from where I live - that's my claim to fame!

Hope you have a fab weekend - I'm just going to stay with my parents, but nothing planned apart from that!

Love Sarah x

Back