Sarah's Diary, food and other things!!!

theres one.. then you could have under 300lbs cause thats not long after your 10% :) and lose a dress size etc..

have you measured yourself? you should do - if the scales dont show a loss the inches usually make up for it :D x

Fab result!!!! Plus smoke free :) see, you can lose weight and give up smoking at the same time if you have as much determination as you do :) Well done :D

:eek:Hiya everyone, I hope you're all having a good saturday so far, I'm exhausted!! I had my works christmas party last night, i didn't drink anything but diet coke as I was driving but still feel rubbish this morning because i've only had 4 hours sleep!! I opted to have the roast turkey which was really really yummy but the chocolate orange cheescake found me for pudding! I'm not looking at how many points it was (prob couldn't find it anywhere) but i'm just going to keep going like normal from today! I went to the gym yest morning to help anyway!I'm supposed to go today but got my car booked in for the mot so i don't think i'll make it. I'll let you know how i get on in my tiredness later on!!!

Sarah xxx

btw i meant to say thanks for all the lovely messages, I did slip up and have a few fags last night but made sure i gave the box to someone else before i left!:)

Thats great you have fun at your xmas party. Well done for sticking with it, which is very hard to do at a party. Hope you get some sleep later

well done - just cause you slipt up a little with the cigarettes yesterday doesnt mean you cant keep going today - every day you have 1 cigarette less than the day before is a step in the right direction for you and your family! :)

as for the pudding.. if it was nice i hope you enjoyed it and everyone deserves a treat sometime!

xxx

Well done on getting through your christmas party - forget the ciggies as you gave the packet back at the end of the night - very impressive!!! Re that pudding that found you ... like Rach says everyone deserves a treat sometime!

good morning everyone, I've had a manic weekend, haven't stopped moving, doing housework, getting my car fixed and as a result feel really unwell this morning, i've been up all night being sick oh my goodness its awful. I think it's something i've eaten but can't put my finger on it :( oh dear

aww Sarah hope you feel better soon! xxx

Hiya everyone, I'm feeling alot better i've been sleeping most of the day, still a bit dodgy and just managed some dry toast and a few cups of tea! Going to pick up charlie boy soon!

Glad youre feeling a bit better

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Take care and hope you're totally on the mend soon xxx

Hiya ladies,

I'm feeling much better thanks for all your good wishes, i've managed to eat some dinner 7 points but i think i've only had with my toast and teas about less than 20 today is that a bad thing do you think? seeing as i'm supposed to be on 32?! I've also just broken up with my boyfriend so i'm not a happy camper at the moment i'm so stressed out and have had a few cigs in the last 24 hours (not as many as i would normally have smoked!) and feel like crap really about the whole thing!

I need a hug!!!

Sarahxx

Sarah,
I am wishing you better now hun,i am very sorry to hear you have broekn up with your boyfriend i really hpe you sort this out,i had this a few weeks ago i did and it felt like my world was ending.
Sending you loads cuddles xxx

glad to hear your sleeping has done you some good :) take it easy xxx

Back