Sarah's Diary, food and other things!!!

*hugs* xxx

Morning Sarah,
I hope your feeling better today hun,have a great day xx

Morning hun, hope you are feeling better today.xxx

Hiya ladies,

I'm feeling much better thanks for all your good wishes, i've managed to eat some dinner 7 points but i think i've only had with my toast and teas about less than 20 today is that a bad thing do you think? seeing as i'm supposed to be on 32?! I've also just broken up with my boyfriend so i'm not a happy camper at the moment i'm so stressed out and have had a few cigs in the last 24 hours (not as many as i would normally have smoked!) and feel like crap really about the whole thing!

I need a hug!!!

Sarahxx

Oh Sarah sending lots of hugs your way chick. Glad you are feeling better, sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend though. Hope it all gets sorted out soon. Well done on not smoking as many cigarettes, that must have been hard but very well done for you on that x

awww hun *hugzzzz* do u wanna tlk bout wat happened or r u doin ok? xx

Only just saw your update...

Here's some hugs ( a bit late, so there's some extra flowers!!)

:hug99::hug99::hug99::flowers:

Hiya ladies

Had a pretty bad night thinking about the breakup, thing is that he's just not right for me and i've got charlie to think of and the other thing is to do with his visa (as he's from nigeria) he doesn't have one and it was worrying me that he would get deported but I'm feeling relieved that its over because I had real alarm bells ringing in my head - he was talking about marriage and everything my goodness!!

My word i've eaten far too much today had some of the kids chicken sausages at lunch which are so nice (shouldn't have even started!!) so didn't eat my lunch. Then tonight I had marks and spencers seafood linguine which was so flippin nice and only 6.5 points it had so much nice seafood in it, loads of prawns, scallops and salmon yummy! so i've really got to rein my eating in the next few weeks if i want to make my 2 stone christmas target. I'm excited to find out more about the discover plan tomorrow, has anyone already started it? is it good? Before i go i just wanted to say thank you all for being so supportive of me its lovely to have such a great bunch of friends on here love you all xxxxxx

Seem like you had a lucky escape. Feeling any better at all? Good luck on weigh in tomorrow.

good luck for your WI tomorrow and for the 6.5lbs to two stone! Jax and me are both heading for it too, but your losses are much higher so may be a race to the finish line! :D

cant wait to hear how you got on! :) x

Hiya ladies, I've put on half a pound which i'm not too cut up about to be honest it could be much much worse so I feel i've had a lucky escape! Well our leader went through the discover plan for nearly 50 mins and i don't see the difference to the points plan except they're telling you which foods are more likely to fill you up its really confused me! I really love the new folder though that was a brilliant idea to have that and i finally got my starter pack - tracker eating out and shopping guides (i've been pestering my leader since i started) cos i got a free voucher for them and they also look good but the tracker is the same practically as the old one, not seeing many differences yet!! I had a brilliant day at work, had a little bit of the macaroni and cheese that they had for tea cos i forgot my tea and plus going to my class i haven't even had dinner yet so wise move really! I just really enjoyed the childrens company and we did cooking and played some really fun games so it was cool

Has everyone else had a good day?

I'm planning on going to the gym in the morning tomorrow and then swim at lunch if i feel better (my tummys still not quite right!) to burn off some of the excess!!

See you all later xxxxx

goal for next week is 3lbs at least! I might follow the fast track to help me get into this discover malarky! and to do at least 2 hours of exercise.

good luck with this week, you'll have that pesky half off in no time :) xxx

Hey Yummymummy,

I just saw your model pic in your gallery :) Very glam!!!

I keep thinking it'd be nice to get some proper pics done to give me a bit of a boost, yours looks fab :D

Hi there - hope you are feeling ok. Sounds like you have your head in the right place about your break up and are getting back into the swing of things WW wise.

Your pic is lovely and I think MP has had a great idea about getting some nice ones done.

Might ask for that as a christmas pressie and then post them on here.

Rosie xx

Never mind about the gain, you'll exercise that off in no time. Hope you feel better soon hun.

Good Morning Sarah
Well done on going to your meeting you done very well to go and not chicken out like i would.
That 0.5 is nothing that will be off next week and more.
Have a good day :)

I'm sure you will have that half lb off in no time...you have a great positive attitude! :D xxx

Good morning hunni.xx hope you are feeling better today.xx

Back