Sarah's Diary.......part 2

its weigh in eve eeeeek x

im so tired this morning. was wide awake at 2am for ages now I feel shattered x

so today is weigh in eek and also my first night as a helper! im wrecked but hey ho early night for me then im on a half day at work and off Friday.

Will update my food when im home tonight. Have a nice day my lovelies x

U can whatsapp me pics for free now haha!!!
Good luck for weigh in hun and enjoy ur self helppin out!
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Luck for WI :) Can't wait to hear your result, I reckon you will have smashed it! And Yey you for helping too :) x

lost 3lb wahoo xxx

Whoop that's brilliant. How much in two wk's? 6lb? Xx

yea 6lb im mega chuffed I feel thinner. bring on my week.

using my weeklies so quick has made me re think this diet for this wwek and I can go into next week planning better x

Well Done on your 3lbs and your 6lbs off in 2Wks! What do u have planned for your Weeklies this week? I'm guessing no Morrisons Salad will feature!!! X

noooooo lol erm im at a 20th birthday party so gonna have some skinny *****es lol x(vodka And diet coke) x

noooooo lol erm im at a 20th birthday party so gonna have some skinny *****es lol x(vodka And diet coke) x

Ooooo sounds fun! And earn some AP dancing the night away I hope! X

hmmm dunno I cannot be bothered! too much palaver for a 20th party! ! xx

so iv finally sat down! today was the longest day ever at work then iv had my first day at being a helper. i loved it!!!

food for today

B 40g shreddies and milk 5pp

L butternut squash soup 0pp
crackerbrads 1pp
yog 1pp
strawberries 0pp

snacks ww bis 2pp
hot choc 3pp
kellogs moments 3pp

banana 0pp

total 13pp

then i had my weigh in and lost 3lb .....i really dont know how!

when i come out craig was waiting in the car with a pizza yummmmmmmm been dying for it, it was a mushroom pizza with garlic. not a full one tho i do admit that.

im going to sit and plan all my week out and stick to my daily points. i feel so different coz iv been sticking to them...i feel better and more in control x

so iv finally sat down! today was the longest day ever at work then iv had my first day at being a helper. i loved it!!!

food for today

B 40g shreddies and milk 5pp

L butternut squash soup 0pp
crackerbrads 1pp
yog 1pp
strawberries 0pp

snacks ww bis 2pp
hot choc 3pp
kellogs moments 3pp

banana 0pp

total 13pp

then i had my weigh in and lost 3lb .....i really dont know how!

when i come out craig was waiting in the car with a pizza yummmmmmmm been dying for it, it was a mushroom pizza with garlic. not a full one tho i do admit that.

im going to sit and plan all my week out and stick to my daily points. i feel so different coz iv been sticking to them...i feel better and more in control x

Well done x 3lbs is amazing x and 6 in two weeks x just fantastic x x

Thanks feel so proud of myself x

Back