Sarah's Diary.......part 2

sooooo today I was at work 7.30 til 3 :((( feel sooooo tired. gonna go to bed soon as I have another shift in tomorrow.

food wise.....good/alright

B 10x melba toast 2pp
kerry low low cheese 2pp

L subway salad 4pp or should I say lettuce

D cone of chips. ......ill explain.

skips 2pp ww bar 2pp

there is a park next to the beach and it has a Alice and wonderland theme goin on and I took Sophie. Craig got s hot dog and j got cone of chips yum

iv had 9 aro balls 4pp

my meal last night might not be as bad as I thought yey x

sooooo today I was at work 7.30 til 3 :((( feel sooooo tired. gonna go to bed soon as I have another shift in tomorrow.

food wise.....good/alright

B 10x melba toast 2pp
kerry low low cheese 2pp

L subway salad 4pp or should I say lettuce

D cone of chips. ......ill explain.

skips 2pp ww bar 2pp

there is a park next to the beach and it has a Alice and wonderland theme goin on and I took Sophie. Craig got s hot dog and j got cone of chips yum

iv had 9 aro balls 4pp

my meal last night might not be as bad as I thought yey x

I think you're doing fab Sweetie, don't be hard on yourself, you need to still have a life whilst doing WW. X

oh I kno. looking forward to tomorrow food x

lol. I have a giant Yorkshire with cheesy mash x

so excited. ....only thing I have to get thru work first x

so excited. ....only thing I have to get thru work first x

Least u have something yummy to look forward to, u having sausages with It? X

Hiya hun
I cried wen i thought ted had died u.no when he fell n was ripped n the stuffin was comin out lol!!! :( i found it sad!!
Jus seen ur convo i find it SO hard without the eatin out guide and shoppin one but i cnt afford t buy them either i always struggle wen we go out for food!! Xxx

I have just got some sausages and mince im gonna point the whole lot up and make meatballs and burgers x

I have just got some sausages and mince im gonna point the whole lot up and make meatballs and burgers x

Sounds like a good plan :) Will u freeze them once made? X

wish I had more space x

.im so tired why did I agree to overtime!

Back