Sarah's Diary.......part 2

just asdas own cheesy mash xxx

me Monday mornings are the pits...... don't wanna get up.

at least im viewing a house today eeep wish me luck cioz I could do with some x

Good luck with house hon. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck with the house, hope it fits everything u need xx

Good Luck with the House Sweetie :) Hope it goes well as I want a Road Trip ;-) x

will update soon when im sorted! stressed! !!

Hope the viewing went well. Looking forward to hearing about it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hiya right just sat down phew! !

work has flown over and I was at work til 7!!! put my name down for ot again this weekend! glutten for punishment.

House viewing went really well. it was the perfect size and we have asked to negotiate down in price so I will hopefully hear back tomorrow. the landlord is an investor so has literally bought it to rent and make money so we can do anything we want and we can have animals. its all so good. we have been looking at this for a while and its just so perfect for us and we will not have to downsize in any way!

so all being good see what tomorrow brings.

food wise been good.

B 2 x toast 2pp low low cheese. I had a 120g tub and 40g is 1pp so that should of lasted Me 3 days. im going onto my 4th so iv been over doing myself in points.

D quiche salad 5pp
soup ppp

D cheesy mash, spag and the quiche 13pp

skips 2pp
coco pops bar 2pp

so all in all a good

hiya right just sat down phew! !

work has flown over and I was at work til 7!!! put my name down for ot again this weekend! glutten for punishment.

House viewing went really well. it was the perfect size and we have asked to negotiate down in price so I will hopefully hear back tomorrow. the landlord is an investor so has literally bought it to rent and make money so we can do anything we want and we can have animals. its all so good. we have been looking at this for a while and its just so perfect for us and we will not have to downsize in any way!

so all being good see what tomorrow brings.

food wise been good.

B 2 x toast 2pp low low cheese. I had a 120g tub and 40g is 1pp so that should of lasted Me 3 days. im going onto my 4th so iv been over doing myself in points.

D quiche salad 5pp
soup ppp

D cheesy mash, spag and the quiche 13pp

skips 2pp
coco pops bar 2pp

so all in all a good day!

bring on tomorrow x

Tell me more!!! What's the house like? How many bedrooms? What would you like to do to it??? I'm addicted to house talk right now hahah

Tell me more!!! What's the house like? How many bedrooms? What would you like to do to it??? I'm addicted to house talk right now hahah

lol 2 bedrooms. it had a new kitchen and new bathroom. needs paint and holes filling and maybe a carpet but just things to our taste x

Wicked! Fingers crossed! When will u find out?

hopefully today if he gets back to her then we go in and apply x

could be in in a couple of weeks. .....feeling super excited. didn't sleep well my head is all over!

gotta get ready for workies now boooooooooo :( x

Oh how exciting really happy for you. Sounds like its the perfect place for you. Love when plans all start to come together

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back