Sarah's Diary.......part 2

hiya right just sat down phew! ! work has flown over and I was at work til 7!!! put my name down for ot again this weekend! glutten for punishment. House viewing went really well. it was the perfect size and we have asked to negotiate down in price so I will hopefully hear back tomorrow. the landlord is an investor so has literally bought it to rent and make money so we can do anything we want and we can have animals. its all so good. we have been looking at this for a while and its just so perfect for us and we will not have to downsize in any way! so all being good see what tomorrow brings. food wise been good. B 2 x toast 2pp low low cheese. I had a 120g tub and 40g is 1pp so that should of lasted Me 3 days. im going onto my 4th so iv been over doing myself in points. D quiche salad 5pp soup ppp D cheesy mash, spag and the quiche 13pp skips 2pp coco pops bar 2pp so all in all a good

Brilliant glad the house was just right for u. That's good about allowing pets too, most landlords won't allow it xx

deposit paid and application is in.

im in bed ill will update later x

so today at work I done some wheelchair training and I jerked my back and ouch it hurts! !

we applied for the house today so fingers crossed for that.

food today.

B toast and cheese 3pp

L soup 0pp
bread 2pp

D pizza and chips.

I just couldn't face cooking anything.

been to bed for a couple of hours and no longer feel sick!

bring on bed time x

Hope your back gets better soon xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

its weigh day! !!!!! dreading it x

Good luck sweetie xx

Thanks I feel rally nervous don't think iv done well this week. my emotions are everywhere at the min x

Thanks I feel rally nervous don't think iv done well this week. my emotions are everywhere at the min x

You might be pleasantly surprised xx

Good luck with wi. You will be fine hun xXx

How did u get on Hun? Xx

lost 1 1/2 x

Thanks girls. feel really good. just had mcdonalds and feel like poo now lol x

Oh dear......what did you have? Haven't had a mc donalds in yonks

Oh dear......what did you have? Haven't had a mc donalds in yonks

had a bco Was yummy x

Back