Sarah's Diary.......part 2

bacon, chicken and onion x

got sent home from work!!! feelin awful today x

Hey Sarah, Well Done on your 1.5lbs Loss :) I hope you did the Happy Scale Dance? It must of been the Cheesy Mash ;-) How are U feeling now Sweetie? X

Hey Sarah, Well Done on your 1.5lbs Loss :) I hope you did the Happy Scale Dance? It must of been the Cheesy Mash ;-) How are U feeling now Sweetie? X

haha I did yea.

I have vertigo. feel ok but feel like im burning up again. I have a month supply of tablets to get. gonna ring in tomorrow. Hate being sick I panic x

haha I did yea.

I have vertigo. feel ok but feel like im burning up again. I have a month supply of tablets to get. gonna ring in tomorrow. Hate being sick I panic x

Will u get paid whilst you are off? Try to take it easy Sweetie, panicking will not help matters. X

Will u get paid whilst you are off? Try to take it easy Sweetie, panicking will not help matters. X

yea I will get a warning when im back but im ill. I had an injection to stop me bein sick but think it's wearing off x

yea I will get a warning when im back but im ill. I had an injection to stop me bein sick but think it's wearing off x

On bless you, can you get another injection? X

On bless you, can you get another injection? X

no unless I go back. They said I had water infection too but I have no symptoms of it! they said it was raging x

no unless I go back. They said I had water infection too but I have no symptoms of it! they said it was raging x

That don't sound good at all ! You definitely need to rest up x

That don't sound good at all ! You definitely need to rest up x

I kno I have a headache now like. bed soon. I feel starving x

errrm don't knock til you try. ...but no not together. ...yuk x

Why dont you have some toast or something hun hope you feel better soon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had some chips. its my comfort food hyt only managed about 7 chips. back in bed.

iv been to see the twins today and got to feed ted and change him. it made me v broody! but I had a test done and im not pg x

Back