Sarah's Diary.......part 2

ahh its amazing really. the strongest thing you have is your brain and as long as your mentally capable you will get there. thing is with Craig he became a pt abd it went out the window and he started over thinking his food. so before he would have chicken and pots or rice now he thinks chicken and greens but I told him to think like a bodybuilder not an athlete! and his training went out the window coz he took his client to the gym and he didn't do his training so iv told him to quit that gym and join a gym for that sort of thing. ....im kicking him up the butt x

Are u going to be his BB Coach? can i be a cheerleader! When will he compete? X Ps-I wonder if I could become a Bodybuilder lol x

Are u going to be his BB Coach? can i be a cheerleader! When will he compete? X Ps-I wonder if I could become a Bodybuilder lol x

course you could. personally I don't like female bodybuilders they have took it too far. You could compete for miss toned or miss fit but the training is immense. I do weight training and the pain afterwards is awful lol. Anyone can do it. When he competes you should come and we can cheer him on x

course you could. personally I don't like female bodybuilders they have took it too far. You could compete for miss toned or miss fit but the training is immense. I do weight training and the pain afterwards is awful lol. Anyone can do it. When he competes you should come and we can cheer him on x

I will dust off my Pom Poms ;-) x

oooo iv woke up with a banging headache! iv had a headache since I went bad on Thursday! might have to ring the doc tomorrow x

I need to sit and track to know the damage! ! ooo dear x

so yesterday I had mcdonalds for breakfast I had bacon roll 10pp?? 2 x hash browns 6pp

fruit 0pp

carvery ...... ??? if anyone can help that would be lovely.

I have 1 and a half week to go to hopefully getting my books out of storage so it will help me massively on pointing up.

on my carvery I had ham, 1 roast potatoes, 1 Yorkshire pudding (it wasn't a Toby so these were a normal size pudding) veg, mushy peas, stuffing and beef gravy.

like I say any help will be appreciated x

Does he eat steak for breakie and raw egg? I would imagine their diet is very pricey but you have to admire bodybuilders. The amount of hard work that goes into it is something else.

A medium roastie would be 4pp if its was 85g r 6pp if it was150g
Peas are 1pp for 1 tablespoon.
Think Yorkshire puddings are 1pp each
Dunno about the ham sorry

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

so yesterday I had mcdonalds for breakfast I had bacon roll 10pp?? 2 x hash browns 6pp

fruit 0pp

carvery ...... ??? if anyone can help that would be lovely.

I have 1 and a half week to go to hopefully getting my books out of storage so it will help me massively on pointing up.

on my carvery I had ham, 1 roast potatoes, 1 Yorkshire pudding (it wasn't a Toby so these were a normal size pudding) veg, mushy peas, stuffing and beef gravy.

like I say any help will be appreciated x

McDonalds:

Bacon Roll is 9pp, 2 Hash Browns is 8pp so that's 17pp :)

Carvery:

(I will have to use Toby as a Guide)

Gammon is 5pp for 100g (I would guess at 5pp)
Roast Potatoes is 5pp for Spoon (I would guess at 5pp)
Yorkshire Pudding is 9pp for 100g (Maybe 3pp for yours?)
Veg is 1pp per Spoon cos of butter (Maybe 2pp if you had 2 Spoons)
Peas is 4pp per Spoon (I would guess at 4pp)
Stuffing is 4pp for 100g (I would guess at 4pp)
Beef Gravy is 1pp (I would guess at 1pp)

Obviously I don't know your Portions but I would say 24pp is a good guess.

Hope this helps? X

Have you got the house??? X

hi hun just waiting on a few bits oc paperwork goin in tomorrow then we will find out x

Does he eat steak for breakie and raw egg? I would imagine their diet is very pricey but you have to admire bodybuilders. The amount of hard work that goes into it is something else.

A medium roastie would be 4pp if its was 85g r 6pp if it was150g
Peas are 1pp for 1 tablespoon.
Think Yorkshire puddings are 1pp each
Dunno about the ham sorry

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey erm not really depends how you see it. we just got 5k of chicken for £20 and a 10k bag of rice for £13 that will last 2 ish weeks. It's the supplements that will cost more x

McDonalds:

Bacon Roll is 9pp, 2 Hash Browns is 8pp so that's 17pp :)

Carvery:

(I will have to use Toby as a Guide)

Gammon is 5pp for 100g (I would guess at 5pp)
Roast Potatoes is 5pp for Spoon (I would guess at 5pp)
Yorkshire Pudding is 9pp for 100g (Maybe 3pp for yours?)
Veg is 1pp per Spoon cos of butter (Maybe 2pp if you had 2 Spoons)
Peas is 4pp per Spoon (I would guess at 4pp)
Stuffing is 4pp for 100g (I would guess at 4pp)
Beef Gravy is 1pp (I would guess at 1pp)

Obviously I don't know your Portions but I would say 24pp is a good guess.

Hope this helps? X

Thanks that sounds spot on. apart from the roast potatoes I only ate 1 x

ill say 5pp to be sure x

Im out of weekly points now so have to be really careful from tomorrow x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sunday tea again im not going to pick!!! I don't like any of it and if I ate it it s pure greed!

Im out of weekly points now so have to be really careful from tomorrow x

You'll be fine Sweetie! X

Sunday tea again im not going to pick!!! I don't like any of it and if I ate it it s pure greed!

You can do this! Willpower! X

It was all junk anyway so didn't bother x

Back