Working Solutions Sarah's Exante Diary

Just found your diary chick- sounds like you are on fire! Nice work indeed and fab losses too. Keep strong chick and you will do great xxx

Just found your diary chick- sounds like you are on fire! Nice work indeed and fab losses too. Keep strong chick and you will do great xxx

Aww thank you gaga! :D how are you doing? xxx

hope your feeling better today and having a good day x:)

Hope your headaches gone now.

I try to have 3 packs making up a total of 600 cals and a 400 cal meal. I try also to keep my carbs under 70 if I can. Some days Ive had 950 cals and others Ive had 1100 cals. I hope this helps

Hi Bisousbisous,

This is day 4 for me. It seems to be going well but I'm freezing!

Hope your head feels better soon xx

hope your feeling better today and having a good day x:)

Thanks jacqueline! I'm pretty well today :D how are you? xx

Hope your headaches gone now.

I try to have 3 packs making up a total of 600 cals and a 400 cal meal. I try also to keep my carbs under 70 if I can. Some days Ive had 950 cals and others Ive had 1100 cals. I hope this helps

Thanks! Yeah i'm doing pretty similar, I need to figure out how to count the carbs though! xx

Hi Bisousbisous,

This is day 4 for me. It seems to be going well but I'm freezing!

Hope your head feels better soon xx

Aaah hopefully that stops soon hun, I was like that it's horrible, i'm on day 12 now and i'm not very cold. I have been having a hot bath every night though, normally shower in the morning and it's helped I think! Hope you're warmer soon :D xx

Day 12: My headache has gone and i'm feeling pretty okay, but last night I had the sorest legs ever, have no idea why, it felt exactly like growing pains but i'm 21?!? Crazy. It's stopped now anyway thank god. haha. I've had a bar, and a small grilled chicken breast and 2 cheese strings (worst meal ever, but I was out, hopefully not too damaging though?) just drinking my shake at the mo, one left after this one for today *sigh* I should of made both at the same time but never mind! xx

Day 13: Felt very sick today, didn't eat all day. :( Had some grilled chicken and veg for tea and feel much better now, still have 1 bar and 2 shakes to go though arghhh. xx

Day 14: Weighed myself today, i've lost 3 pounds :D yayyy! xx

Well, done! keep it up xx:)

Day 15: Had a bar & some stir fry so far... 2 shakes to go arghhh! xx

I drink a lot of my shakes as coffees now. It makes them go down as a drink instead of thinking its your lunch or tea all the time. It might help. x

Cool, how do you do this? like just mix up a bit of it with coffee? xx

All I do is make up my shake as normal and pro half in a mug, add more water too. I then add coffee and sweetener and microwave it and it comes out like a flavoured latte. I do it with all but the chocolate which I have as a hot chocolate. I then end up being able to spread them out a bit more.

Hope you are feeling better now?

I had sore legs for the first few days. It has something to do with lack of salt due to drinking all the water. It causes muscle cramps and I've heard a cup or two of bullion can help :)

You are doing so well missy- great work x

Back