Sarah's Food Diary - Red, Green & EE

18 days! Lush! What part you off too?

We have our own caravan ( not just for older peeps lol ) Stopping off in Normandy for 2 days then onto the Loire for 14 days and back to Normandy for another 2 days before coming home.
Really want to visit the areas my Gramps went to during the war, just finished reading a diary we found after he died earlier this year. He never really talked about the war so was lovely to get an insight.
xx

That sounds great! Have a lovely time! My parents (who are also not old) have a caravan and beech hut so we spend a fair amount of time there. Caravans are great! Enjoy x

Wednesday 15th July 2010 (Green)

Breakfast: 4 Original Ryvitas (B) and Tesco Light Choices Natural Cottage Cheese.

Lunch: 1 pear, 1 WW Recipe Yoghurt and a Mugshot.

Dinner: 1/2 Can of Asda Smartprice Chilli Con Carne (0.5) mixed with broccoli, cauliflower, pasta and grated parmasan (A).

Snacks: 2 Wheatabix (B) with skimmed milk (A) and sweetener. White chocolate buttons (5.5) and a 99 calorie drifter (5)

Total Syns: 11

Last edited:
Hi SJ! just popping by to share some love! is Asda Chilli only 1 syn per can on a green day? i might have to get some!!! xxx

Hey Ellebear - Indeed Asda Smartprice Chilli Con Canre is only 1 syn for the WHOLE can! Its pretty nice stuff too :D I always tend to bulk mine out but you dont necessarly have to :) x

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Smartprice, Chilli Con Carne, canned 392g can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Thursday 16th July 2010 (EE)

Breakfast: 1 pear and 1 WW recipe yoghurt.

Lunch: 1 pear, 1 WW Recipe Yoghurt and Chilli Chicken Low Fat Supernoodles.

Dinner: 1 Gammon round (fat removed) with broccoli and cauliflower mixed with passata.

Snacks: Pickled onions, 2 Alpen Light Bars (B), Snackajacks (5.5)

Total Syns: 5.5

HEXA - Skimmed Milk

Last edited:
Friday 17th July 2010 (EE)

Breakfast: 4 original ryvitas (b) with light choices natural cottage cheese.

Lunch: Batchelors macaroni cheese (2) and a mixed fruit salad (melon, strawberries, apples and grapes).

Dinner: Spaghtti pasta, cauliflower, broccoli and chicken mixed with 1/2 sachet of blue dragin chow mein sauce (2.5)

Snacks: Mugshot and white chocolate buttons (5.5)

Total Syns: 10

HEXA - Skimmed Milk

Last edited:
Once again, had an off-plan saturday due to a beer festival! Lots of beer and fried food consumed :D

Trying to stay on track day so doing an EE day. Hangover food on SW for me contains lots of carbs lol xx

Sunday 18th July 2010 (EE)

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs and 1/2 can of baked beans.

Lunch: 2 packets of Low Fat Supernoodles (hang over munchies!)

Dinner: Roast beef, sw roast potatos, cauliflower, carrots and broccoli.

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (B), a chocolate chip cookie (3.5) and a frozen WW recipe yoghurt.

Total Syns: 3.5

HEXA - Skimmed Milk

Last edited:
Monday 19th July 2010 (Red)

Breakfast: 1 WW Recipe Yoghurt and mixed fruit salad (pineapple, apple and strawberries)

Lunch: 2 slices of Nimble (B) with EL mayo (0.5), sliced cherry tomatos and cooked roast chicken. 1 and a half Sainsbury Deli Chilli Chicken Skewers (2)

Dinner: Chicken breast with carrots, broccoli and cauliflower in a curry sauce (chicken stock mixed with curry powder)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and pickled onions.

Total Syns: 2.5

HEXA - Skimmed Milk

Last edited:
Tuesday 20th July 2010 (Green)

Breakfast: 2 Alpen Light Bars (B)

Lunch: Batchelors Broccoli and Cheese Pasta in Sauce (0.5)

Dinner: Boiled rice, quorn chunks, onions and mushrooms in 1/2 sachet of Blue Dragon Oyster and Spring Onions Sauce (3.5)

Snacks: Low Fat Supernoodles

Total Syns: 4

HEXA - Skimmed Milk

love the carb hangover food day :) i would be exactly the same (and will be on Sunday!!!) must remember to have stuff in to prepare me for it!!! xxx

Wednesday 21st July 2010 (EE)

Breakfast: 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and an apple.

Lunch: Taybarns - 1 whole Jacket potato with tonnes of baked beans, shredded onion, shredded carrot, sweetcorn, slab of turkey, 2 grilled prawn skewers and reduced fat mayo (5). For afters I had mixed fruit salad (pineapple, apple, melon and grapes) with 1 tbspn of single cream (1.5)

Dinner: Batchelors Mild Curry Rice

Snacks:

Total Syns: 6.5

HEXA - Skimmed Milk

Last edited:
Thursday 22nd July 2010 (EE)

Breakfast: 1 apple and 1 WW Recipe Yoghurt

Lunch: Batchelors Low Fat Supernoodles and Ryvita Minis (B)

Dinner: Spag Bowl - Pasta, EL mince, passata, onions, mushrooms, cherry tomatos, oxo cube.

Snacks: Pickled onions, quark mixed with wicked white options (2.5) and a 99 calorie drifter (5)

Total Syns: 7.5

HEXA - Skimmed Milk

Last edited:
Friday 23rd July 2010 (EE)

Breakfast: 2 apples and 1 WW Recipe Yoghurt

Lunch: 1 WW Recipe Yoghrt and Batchelors Mild Curry Rice.

Dinner: Tesco Lightly Dusted Haddock (5) and SW chips.

Snacks: Pickled onions, mini 2 egg omlette, 2 Aplen Light Bars and 1/2 packet of 58g Maltesers (7.5)

Total Syns: 12.5

HEXA - Skimmed Milk

Last edited:
Saturday 24th July 2010 (EE)

Breakfast: 3 rashers of bacon (fat removed), baked beans, 1 poached eggs, grilled cherry toms and fried (frylight) mushrooms.

Lunch: 2 Alpen Light Bars (B)

Dinner: BBQ - 2 Tesco Light Choices Sausages (2), chicken, onion and pepper skewers, 2 steak medalions, homemade calslaw, rice salad, potato salad and new potatoes. The side dishes were made with light mayo but honestly dont know how many syns was in it so allowed all syns.

Snacks:

Total Syns: 15

HEXA - Skimmed Milk

Sunday 25th July 2010 (Green)

Breakfast: 2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and an apple.

Lunch: Batchelors Low Fat Super Noodles.

Dinner: Boiled rice with an egg mixed in and 1/2 can of Stagg Silverado Chilli (3)

Snacks: Ryvita minis (B), Pickled onions and some Quark mixed with wicked white options (2.5)

Total Syns: 5.5

HEXA - Skimmed Milk

Monday 26th July 2010 (Red)

Breakfast: 1 apple, 1 toffee muller light

Lunch:4 original ryvitas (b) with tesco light choices natural cottage cheese.

Dinner: Mixed veg (carrots, broccoli and cauliflower) with chicken breast and EL mayo (0.5)

Snacks: Ryvita minis (B) and Pickled onions

Total Syns: 0.5

HEXA - Skimmed Milk

Last edited:
Back