Sarah's Food Diary - Red, Green & EE

Thursday 16th July 2009 (Red Day)

Breakfast: 2 Wheatabix (HexB) with skimmed milk (HexA).

Snack: 1/2 a honeydew melon, strawberry muller light and 1/2 a pack of grapes.

Lunch: Chicken sandwich (HEBX Nimble bread) with 1 tbsp of extra low fat mayo (0.5 syns).

Dinner: Roast chicken with 1 tbsp of tomato sauce (1 syn).

Tonight's Snack: 5 Mikado stick (0.5 syns)

Total Syns: 4 syns

Last edited:
You are doing FAB!!! I should read your diary more often.

I am coming to Ipswich this weekend...all the way from manchester...for a hen do!

Friday 17th July 2009 (Green Day)

Breakfast: 28g porridge oats (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA)

Snack: 2 Alpen Light bars.

Lunch: Beans on toast (Nimble bread HEXB) with a tsp on Flora Light (1 syn) .

Dinner: Pasta mixed with cherry tomatos and mushrooms and 1 tbsp of Tesco Healthy Living Creme Freche (1.5 syns).

Tonight's Snacks:
28g of Asda White Chocolate Mice (7.5 syns)

Total Syns: 9.5

Last edited:
Saturday 18th July 2009 (Red Day)

Breakfast: 1/2 Punnett of Cherry Tomato's.

Snack: 1 Mikado

Lunch: 1/2 pack of Tesco finest packet roact chicken.

Dinner: BBQ!! 3 Tesco Light Choice beef burgers (1.5 syns each), 2 Tesco Light Choices Cumberland Sausages (1 syn each), 1 tbsp on Tomato Sauce (1 syn).

Tonight's Snack: Birthday Cake....DOH!

Total Syns: Over 15, but dont know by how much!

Thanks Hellie!
Are you!? Where you off out to in Ipswich? Have fun, its a great town for night life :D

We stayed on the Marina at the Old Neptune house, next the the Salthouse Hotel. Gorgeous old place! Had dinner at Loch Fyne and then went to a club called Mojo (cheeeese!) There was a huge group of us, so we had to stick to a set plan, so not much wandering round to sample the nightlife. I did pop into the town on Saturday afternoon though, and it's lovely.

I just wanted to let you know your diary has been a real inspiration to me. As your weight loss is fairly in line with what I want to loose I can really relate to you.

I have just got back from my holidays (a few pounds heavier) and want to push on now to my goal for Christmas. Your diary has confirmed what I keep telling myself : that by being consistent I will get there.

Thanks Again.
Tori

Hellie - Thats where I live! Right on that marina!!! Did you go to Isaacs? Thats a nice bar. Salthouse hotel is beautiful. Glad you had a good time!

Tori - Thank you so much for that comment, its really appreciated! Good luck in reaching your goal, your doing so well!!!

xXx

Oooh what a nice place to live! It's SO pretty. I kept wondering whether I'd bump into you...lol.
We didn't go to Isaacs - not on our itinerary! But I did walk past it a few times and thought it looked lush. Nice place to have on your doorstep.

We went to St. Joseph's school to do a dance class in the afternoon, which was hilarious.

Oh gawd, I have just realised that we probably kept you awake - some of the girls were up til 7am in the courtyard singing, drinking and practicing our dance routine for the wedding!!! I was in bed at this point, obviously.

Monday 20th July 2009 (Green Day)

Breakfast: 2 Wheatabix (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA)

Snack: Banana.

Lunch: Low fat chicken and herb super noodles.

Dinner: Boile rice with Quorn and Blue Dragon Oyster and Spring Onion Sauce (4 syns for 1/2 the 120g sachet).

Tonight's Snacks:
2 slices of Nimble bread (HEXB) toasted with 4 tbsp's of Tesco strawberry jam (0.5 syns per tbsp). 1 Mikado stick.

Total Syns: 6.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 21st July 2009 (Red Day)

Breakfast: 2 Wheatabix (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA).

Lunch: Tesco finest packet roact chicken with 1 tspn of Helmans Extra Light mayo (0.5 syns) and 2 slices of nimble (HEXB).

Dinner: King prawn stir fry.

Tonight's Snack: 2 Mikado sticks and 1 packet of quavers.

Total Syns: 7

Last edited:
Friday 17th July 2009 (Green Day)

Breakfast: 28g porridge oats (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA) and 1 tspn of strawberry jam (0.5 syns)

Snack: Banana.

Lunch: Low fat chicken and herb super noodles and 100g of Tesco Light Choices Pineapple Cottage Cheese (0.5 syns)

Dinner: Batchlors cheese and brocilli pasta in sauce made with water, skimmed milk (HEXA) and 1 tsp of Flora Extra Light (1 syn).

Tonight's Snacks:
2 slices of Nimble toasted (HEXB) with 2 tspns of strawberry jam (1 syn) and a packet of Quavers (5.5 syns)

Total Syns: 8.5

Last edited:
Thursday 23rd July 2009 (Red Day)

Breakfast: 1/2 a Honeydew melon and 28g of Oat so Simple (HEXB).

Snack: Cranberry and Raspberry muller light and 200g of Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese with Pineapple (1 syn)

Lunch: Chicken sandwich (HEBX Nimble bread) with 2 levels tspns of Heinz Tomato Ketchup (2 syns)

Dinner: Chicken stir fry. The chicken was cooked in Worcestershire Sauce and curry powder. The stir fry had a small amount of sweetcoen it in so im adding 1.5 syns to my amount.

Tonight's Snack: 1 Alpen Light Bar (3 syns)

Total Syns: 7.5 syns

Last edited:
After being on holiday for a week and putting on 7lb (whoops) I need to get back on track! Kick start with a green day :D

Monday 3rd August 2009 (Green Day)

Breakfast: 28g porridge oats (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA) and 2 tspn of strawberry jam (1 syns)

Snack: Banana and an apple.

Lunch: Low fat chicken and herb super noodles.

Dinner: Rice with chicken style Quorn pieces and 1/2 a sachet Blue Dragon Oyster and Spring Onion Sauce (4 syns).

Tonight's Snacks:
2 slices of Nimble bread with Tesco strawberry 3 tspns of strawberry jam (1.5 syns)

Total Syns: 6.5 syns

Last edited:
Tuesday 4th August 2009 (Red Day)

Breakfast: 2 Wheatabix (HEXB) with Skimmed milk (HEXA).

Snack: Apple and a Banana

Lunch: Youngs seafood sticks and 1/2 a punnet of strawberrys.

Dinner: 2 lamb cutlets and 2 thin pieces of frying steak (all fat removed), vegetables and boiled egg salad with a tspn of BBQ sauce (1 syn).

Tonight's Snack: Asda cheese curls (3.5 syns)

Total Syns: 4.5 syns

Wednesday 4th August 2009 (Green Day)

Breakfast: 2 Wheatabix (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA)

Snack: Banana, apple and 1/2 a honeydew melon.

Lunch: Chicken noodle mug shots and Batchlors chicken savory rice.

Dinner: Baked beans, quorn sausages and smash (made with water) and home made onion bahjis with tomato sauce (2 syns) Delish.

Tonight's Snacks:
2 finger kit-kat (5.5 syns) and 2 slices of Nimble bread toasted (HEXB) with 2 tspns of strawberry jam (1 syn)

Total Syns: 8.5 syns

Last edited:
woooo you made the onion bahjis!! I bought some smash and some f/f yog to do them, but they are on the menu for tomorrow i think....or the day after...

how were they? are they as good as they sound? xx

Thursday 6th August 2009 (Red Day)

Breakfast: Scarmbled eggs with chopped bacon (fat removed).

Snack: Apple and a Banana

Lunch: 2 slices of Nimble bread (HEXB) with roast chicken and a tbsp of Extra Light Mayo (0.5 syns) .

Dinner: 2 peppered steaks (all fat removed), vegetables and 2 tspns of tomato sauce (2 syn).

Tonight's Snack: 2 Alpen Light bars (HEXB) and a packet of Smith's Scampi Fries (6.5 syns)

Total Syns: 9 syns

HEXA has been in the form of skimmed milk today.

Weigh-in tomorrow! Ekkk!

Last edited:
Back