Sarah's Food Diary - Red, Green & EE

Hi sarah-jayne!
Just came for a nosy! I have been away for a little while and thought i would try and sneak back in without anyone noticing!

Really need some help to get back on the slimming world wagon so thought i would come and check out your diary! Good to see you are still doing well on the plan! fingers crossed i will be able to get back into it!!

Hiya Suki, th smartprice stuff isnt too bad but it is a little gloopy, hence bulking it out! Well worth 1 syns for the whole can though!

Henna! Hiya hun, how you doing!? Hope my diary can be of help to you :)

xx

Ello :)

Im a newbie and your diary was top of the list.

Its so interesting seeing what other people eat... it just gives you so many more ideas.. I get stuck alot with ideas for lunch for work.

Ok so - help a girl out - WHAT IS QUARK!???? :confused: .... I read it once yesterday in my SW book somewhere and thought....What the heck is that.......and now I keep seeing it EVERYWHERE....... What is it? What do I do with it?

:D

Well im doing rubbish! I have maintained for 2 months but this last month in all honesty has been a disaster! Lots of wine,crisps and rubbish! I feel like a beached whale!

Need to get back in the swing of it and thought you ladies will keep me on the straight and narrow!! Thought i would read through try and get meal idea's again! Really feel like i need to start again!!

Hiya Bridesmaid :) Quark is a fat-free soft 'cheese'. People use it for all sorts of things like a butter suppliment, to make cheese sauces, to mix with chocolate poder to make a cake topping consistancy etc etc, the possibilities are endless! It can be found near the cottage cheese sctions in Tesco :)

Henna, you know we are all here to support you mate :) xx

Wednesday 19th May 2010 (EE)

Breakfast: WW yoghurt and an apple.

Lunch: An apple and some pasta, sweetcorn, tuna and 4 tbspns of EL mayo (2)

Dinner: Spag Bowl (EL mince, pasta, passata, sweetcorn, onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatos)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (b), mini milky bar (3.5), 1/4 bottle of full fat coke (2) and Quark mixed with an 11g sachet of wicket white options (2.5)

Total Syns: 10

Healthy Extra A - Skimmed milk in tea

Had a tattoo this morning, hence having chocolate and full fat coke as a nearly passed out...twice!

Last edited:
oohhh what tattoo did you have done?? I would so like one :)

Its a large heart which is made out of stars on my mid-back, when i get home tonight I will take a pic and post it up :)

Your so brave!:eek: The thought of the needles alone would make me want to pass out. I'm the same with blood tests which I have to have every 3 months for the rest of my life - even now I feel faint, and have keeled over coming out of the hosp a few times just from giving blood. It's a good excuse me thinks to eat choccy and coke!:D

lol pics are up in the 'off-topic' section :)
yeah it was painful, i must be a sucker for it as this was my 5th one lol

Thursday 20th May 2010 (Green)

Breakfast: Fresh pineapple chunks and a mugshot.

Lunch: Fresh pineapple chunks, low fat supernoodles mixed with sweetcorn and ryvita minis (b)

Dinner: Pot Noodle (6.5) and a Tesco Prawn and Tuna Sushi Pack (1.5)

Snacks:

Total Syns: 8

Oh yes! Im currently at work but going straight out to a trackday after work so needed to take things with me that i could eat easily when there, hence the sushi, and will eat the pot noodle whilst at work at 5pm lol. I wouldnt normally eat like this but since im not going home tonight i dont really have much of a choice unfortunately :(

Friday 21st May 2010 (Red)

Breakfast:
An apple, WW yogart and 2 poached eggs.

Lunch: WW yogart, 2 alpen light bars (b), 5 light LC triangles (a) and an apple.

Dinner: Roasted mini chicken fillets and fish & chip shop cod (batter removed)

Snacks: Scan Bran chocolate hazlenut cake (B + 3) and WW cheese puffs (4)

Total Syns: 7

2nd Healthy Extra A - Skimmed milk in tea

Heading out to a pub quiz tonight (hence the fish and chips that they get delivered there as part of the quiz) so taking my own food whilst eating just the fish and no batter - give me strength!

Last edited:
I failed, epically failed! Oh well, back on it AGAIN today!

Saturday 22nd May 2010 (EE)

Breakfast:
2 Alpn Light Bars (B)

Lunch: Batchelors Cheese and Broccoli Pasta in Sauce made with water (0.5)

Dinner: Rump steak, mixed vegetables and EL mayo (0.5)

Snacks:
Mini Milky Bar (3.5), 1 quality street (2.5) and Quark mixed with an 11g sachet of wicked white options (2.5)

Total Syns: 9

Last edited:
Sunday 23rd May 2010 (EE)

Breakfast:
1/2 can of baked beans and 2 poached eggs.

Lunch: BBQ'd lean Steak, 2 BGTY quarter pounders (1 syn each), 3 BGTY pork cumberland sausages (0.5 syns each), 1 small wholemeal roll (b), tomato sauce (2) and cherry tomatos.

Dinner: Low fat supernoodles

Snacks:

Total Syns: 5.5

Last edited:
Monday 24th May 2010 (Green)

Breakfast:
WW Recipe Yogurt, mixed fruit salad (pineapple, apple and strawberries) and 2 Alpen Light Bars (B)

Lunch: Mixed fruit salad and a Mugshot.

Dinner: Penne Pasta mixed with onions, mushrooms, cherry tomatos, 4 tbspns of WW creme fraiche (2) and 2 quorn fillets topped with 1 tbspn of HP BBQ sauce (1)

Snacks:
2 Alpen Light Bars (B) and a mini milky bar (3.5)

Total Syns: 6.5

Last edited:
Back