ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Feeling it today though my stomach is the size of a football lol not the best!! Gonna try and do lots of walking today and be super duper good with food :) how u doing?

Morning :0) lol bout the random chats,very true!! I'm abit ergh lol got my totm yesterday so tired today and then,struggled abit last night plus the chicken I was cooking last night was off so had to quickly throw some fish in butter sauce in the microwave to go with the rest of the dinner AND thought go for bike ride and got a puncture! Luckily was near home! Lol sorry to go on,just filling you in ;0) I'm sure today will be better hehe,Waa bout your tummy today,think our bodies go into shock when we've been healthy then have something different!

Wow now thats not the best luck is it?!? Bless u lol yeh my stomach is also bloated as I'm due my totm :/ so if I weigh in tomorrow I can see it being a good couple of pounds on :( eek!! Seeing my friend tonight and gonna have a couple glasses of ww wine :) so must save some points for that :D

Lol yea,fresh start for both of us today! Yea is a pain that we put on bit of weight when totm,I might go back to 29pp if I've gained on Monday lol Hope you have a great time tonight :0)

U not been very good with food either then? Yeh see what the scales say as to whether you change your points :) thanks about tonight should be nice

No I've kept within my points but have had more fruit,see what happens on Monday and take it from there I reckon,we off to Tescos soon.had dinner at lunchtime so at least haven't got to worry bout that later.

Well you've done well then :) im sure the scales will show a good result :)
Went gym this morning for half hour and just had some porridge so only had 5pp so far today :)

Thanks,just having a off day lol,probably be ok tomorrow,you know how it goes!You've got plenty of points to play with then,that's good! That will help with the wine later lol.Hope you enjoyed the workout at the gym.Might do my taebo tomorrow morning,am seeing my daughter in the afternoon which means movies and snacks :0) Only done taebo once this week as did my bike ride instead yesterday.

Oh yes I definitely know what u mean lol I werent that hungry this morning n I'm staving now and that's after eating a roll and French fries!! Just want choc and crisps but I guess that's what totm does to you lol you've still done 2 days of exercising :)

Yea totm and cravings go hand in hand! Thinking I might have ham salad for tea then can have extra munchies lol not been in long from shopping but am getting hungry now myself.shame you were hungry even though you had eaten.

Im gonna have to confess that my friend has asked to order a Chinese and I've said yes :) lol this is gonna be a bad bad weekend lol

Lol go for it!! You made me smile :0),I'm going to snack like a mad woman later so don't feel bad,enjoy yourself,you will soon be back into it,you're good like that.

Glad I made you smile :D my Chinese were very yummy!! My friends gone now and I feel like a whale lol I always think eating crap is amazing at the time then I suffer afterwards!! My week starts from tomorrow so fresh start, may go gym tomorrow morning again or on a super long walk :) ooo yummy to the snacks ur gonna eat..enjoy!!

Hope all goes well for your wi tomorrow and you enjoy either the gym or walk! Snacks were yum thanks.enjoyed them :0) Know what you mean bout when having a chinese etc,waaa at feeling like a whale! Yup fresh start tomorrow!

Hmm not good I'm now 13,4 again :( put 3 pounds on since Tuesday and a pound since last Saturday!! Know where it's came from though 2 chineses in a row! Oops lol been invited up to my friends in Leeds tomorrow night aswell now so will involve alcohol but I start my week from today so got 49 weeklies :)

I always think when I put on weight that I look at what I have done weight wise in the last month and generally the losses far outweigh the gain. Our body adjust for our monthlies, bloating, big meals etc and if your weigh day happens to fall on one of these days you can't compensate for it so looking at the bigger monthly picture always helps and motivates me again xxx

Hi here to follow :).. You seems to be doing extremely well! I start again tomorrow after being on and off WW for nearly 7 months :( lol x

Back