Sarah's Journey into a bikini...

Ohh good. I was worried then! Haha..I don't buy the boxes of them..but if I'm on my way out that is what I go for down at McColls. Lol. :)

yea it iss in the limit luckily and i have it with skimmed milk as well :D
doing good so far...yesterdat i went out for dinner and managed to just eat fish and muscles :D

my full diary for yesterday is:
breakfast - skimmed milk and special k
lunch - crackers and cheese with a yoghurt and banana
dinner - fish and muscles :D lovely

today ive had
special k and skimmed milk
i am going to eat some crackers and a yoghurt now

and tonight i will have sweet chilli chicken in a wrap and some fruit for later :D

i just finished my dinner and im soooo full!! really you should try the sweet chilli sauce..its amazing
i also have a chicken and stuffing sandwich and eat it with knife and fork so it lasts longer..bloating is slowly going as well rach =D thank god..will see what wednesday brings

rach you have done amazingly well...everyone is allowed a slip-up!tomorrow is a new day hun...dont worry im sure you will lose something

Thanks sarah and i am so glad the bloating is going, i knew it would. It just takes time!! I dont eat bread anymore so sandwiches are out for me, i know i had bread today but that was a one off!! I got a few recipes of the alli website that i am going to give a try!!

ahhh maybe i should try that..try not eating bread so much but i suppose eating potato or pasta is the same...ı might start eating special k cereal for my dinner to see how that affects my weight...i couldnt resist checking the scales today and i seem to have lost a little bit more..but not going to chck again until my official weigh in day!!! have a nice day today =D

Food affects us all so differently ....I still eat bread but not much and its the danish bread low in fat....pasta i love but remember a portion is normally 100g each but on Alli they recommend you cut it to 60g a portion !!

Have a wonderful day Sarah :)

I've been trying 75g portions..I've only had pasta once since I've been on the diet..but the package says per 100g and per serving 75g...so I went with that.. :)

i think it depends also if its for lunch or dinner cos i have just looked up lunch and main meal pasta dishes and they alter in quantities lol.......:)

Ohh. I see...Is it smaller for dinner as oppsed to lunch..?? I'd imagine it is because you're not suppose to eat as much in the night are you..?? Hmm..

main course salads use 60g pasta and it depends what meal is...for baked rigatoni, celery, ham n cider its 90g pasta...........yet tripoline with lemon mushrooms is 75g pasta...

looks like 75g is the normal amount that you can't go wrong at.. :)

Lol..I didn't know all that ..Thanks love. :)

thats ok was looking through my alli recipe book...the pasta gets reduced to what your having with it...

:)

hey guys just been doing some research about the benifits of cinomon and honey. apparantley it is great for weight loss. one lady has lost 26 pounds in 6 weeks how amazing is that. it will be great to help inhance your weight loss.
you need 1/2 teaspoon of cinommon and a tablespoon of honey with one cup water, bring to boil. then civ away the cinomen and drink first thing in the morning 30 mins before brekky :)

Thanks Anika will try that !!

a lot of recipes I have contain cinnamon also and I enjoy low fat yoghurt with berries with honey on also

:):):):)

sounds delicious...had a good day today everyone..

had special k with skimmed milk and a cup of tea
half a bread roll with chicken ad stuffing for lunch and the other half for dinner...my snacks have been a banana and a chocolate pudding in a yoghurt :D

hope everyone else has had a good day

yeah Anika I was just reading it they say take before bed too....gonna start that as of tomorrow thankyou :)

Hmm I'll try it that way aswell. I knew about cinnamon but I've just been adding anywhere from a 1/4 teaspoon to a teaspoon in with my coffee or cereal... :)

1/2 tsp cinammom, 1tbsp honey cup of water...warm

Back