Sarah's Journey into a bikini...

hey everyone...just got on the scales and ive lost 3.5lb =))))
its a lot more than i thought considering im still bloated and havent really been to the toilet..going to take something for that later today if no change..im over the moon with the results though =D every lb helps and hopefully by next week the bloat will have gone and i will lose a few lb extra....

:))))))))

sarahistanbul said:
hey everyone...just got on the scales and ive lost 3.5lb =))))
its a lot more than i thought considering im still bloated and havent really been to the toilet..going to take something for that later today if no change..im over the moon with the results though =D every lb helps and hopefully by next week the bloat will have gone and i will lose a few lb extra....

:))))))))

hey sarah thats great. every pound counts :)

Ohh Yay! Congrats Sarah!! That's really good!! :)

not as much as i wanted of course but....try and get rid of my bloating by next week and see then :D
im feeling motivated though and thank you for the support

thanks rach....lets hope i lose more next week but we will see! exercise is becoming part of my daily routine now and if i dont do some, i feel guilty! also learning more what i can and cant eat and realise that this is something i can definately do for the long term..making small changes and eating less really is the way forward

Yeah, it is something that you can stick too..obviously in the future when all the weight is lost..and occasional fatty meal wouldn't hurt...but getting into the habit of eating how we have to eat now is a really good thing. I think I'll deffinately be sticking to this waay after the pills..and the same with the exercise..my back's been acting up the past couple days and I couldn't do more then walk a bit and some stretches which really angers me because I was getting soo use to every day exercise..Oh well..back on track soon. :) Yay for us.

thanks rach....lets hope i lose more next week but we will see! exercise is becoming part of my daily routine now and if i dont do some, i feel guilty! also learning more what i can and cant eat and realise that this is something i can definately do for the long term..making small changes and eating less really is the way forward

I am getting the same with the exercise, at the moment its only 30 minutes first thing in the morning, but better than nothing!! Like you though i feel bad if i dont get it done now!!

im the same...after 30 minutes im knackered but im taking baby steps...this bloating is really getting me down
how long were you feeling bloated when you first took the pills? x

Well done on the loss. The good thing about being in Turkey is that you have a vast range of medications that you can buy without a prescription and the pharmacists give lots of advice. I did notice the last time I went that prices are quite high though. Good luck with the extra exercise I'm sure it will make all the difference in the rate you lose and the way you feel.

hey everyone...thank you for the support..had a busy day yesterday! Yesterday i ate
special k and skimmed milk
slice of pineapple
rasberry yoghurt and chicken with diet crackers
for my dinner i had special k and another yoghurt because i wasnt hungry...got my hair changed yesterday as well so i feel good =)

still no change on the weight even though i took some pills for 'movement' yesterday...we will see

im not going to weigh myself until wednesday now and hope for a change =)

have a nice day everyone

The special K bars are in the limit...It's exactly 5g per 100g..and each bar is like 1.1g or something...I could have sworn that's what it was...I don't normally buy them but I have had 1 or 2...

I think it's the red berry ones that I've bought from the shop down the road..because they sell them individually and I've bought them on that way out cuz I didn't have any snacks here...I'm positive they were in the limit because I was checking everything...Hmm...

Back