Sarah's Journey into a bikini...

Sounds good. I'm going to try that instead of adding it to my coffee..seeing as I drink coffee with breakfast instead of half hour before.. :) Thanks!!

booboocraig said:
yeah Anika I was just reading it they say take before bed too....gonna start that as of tomorrow thankyou :)

iv started it today. cant have it before bed cause im
having turmaric in
milk to help heal my back. so ill just be doin the morning dose

Rachgleeson said:
You survive on nothing sarah lol, i'd die if i only ate that!! :D Hope you've had a good day!!

rach the cinnomon and honey will work wonders for your knee. studies have shown that it reduces joint pain. can also iliminate it all together

rach the cinnomon and honey will work wonders for your knee. studies have shown that it reduces joint pain. can also iliminate it all together

Thanks Anika i am seriously thinking of giving that a try, i didnt know it would help my joints too!!

Rachgleeson said:
Thanks Anika i am seriously thinking of giving that a try, i didnt know it would help my joints too!!

good luck rach. u should notice a difference in couple weeks of drinking it. keep me posted

is it true about not eating enough calories..
today ive eaten
special k and skimmed milk
banana
rasberry yoghurt
2 rice cakes with chicken on them
chocolate yoghurt
hampsi (small fish that i think were fried but hey..its valentines day so i think i may experience the side effects =/ )
a large fish with some lemon

the thing is im not a big eater..i just eat the wrong foods...i cant see how i will lose more weight if i up my calories...can someone advise me please?

Your body needs a certain amount of calories to allow for your daily needs aswell as enough to burn energy.....if you don't consume enough calories then your body goes into camel mode where you store and not burn hence why people don't lose weight!
If you go onto Home | alli join the programme put your weight and height in it will tell you the calories you need....
Sarah I know what you mean about not been big eater, I used to eat once a day now I eat 3 times with fruit at midmorning also.....this is a lifestyle change and you need to train your body and mind to work together.

I am 5ft 3 and my calorie allowance is 1800 daily

Its hard trying to put into words lol......well with Daz away now i am doing more again....have just come back from an hours walk with the dogs...amazing i can make it up the hilly fields now without been out breath yeahhhhhhhhhh lol....

have a good day everyone :)

Hope you have a good day Rach...stay positive and you can conquer anything :)

ive done that now and it says 1200 calories...im going to try and eat more fruit and bulk my meals out a bit and see how i go..its really frustrating but im feeling good still =D hope everyone has a great day =)

At least you have a calorie target now Sarah, it really makes a difference...

What you have to remember is everyday chores burn calories, if you don't put fuel in there is nothing to take out ....think of it as a car if you didn't put fuel in it you wouldn't get anywhere.......

have a wonderful day :) x

This is my diet today -
Breakfast - Special K and skimmed milk
Chocolate Yoghurt
Cup of tea with sweetners and skimmed milk
Lunch - 2 slices of brown bread with chicken and stuffing
Banana
Rasberry Yoghurt
Chocolate Yoghurt as a snack
Dinner - Tuna in spring water with sweetcorn, low fat mayo and brown pasta with lettuce and onion
Maybe some custard for later

Does this sound enough?

Its a lot more than you were having.........remember to add a daily allowance of 300ml milk....this is to make sure your getting calcium....if using semi-skimmed milk that is a further 144 calories , you take milk for cereal and tea out of it.....
I would eat more fruit in place of some yogurt as they contain essential vitamins
Glad your getting on ok Sarah :) x

Back