Sarah's JUDDD Diary

Big fat fail :( had a veggie burger.onion rings.glass of coke. First DD that ive struggled on.feeling crappy now :( hows ur day been hun?xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Big fat fail :( had a veggie burger.onion rings.glass of coke. First DD that ive struggled on.feeling crappy now :( hows ur day been hun?xx Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh honey don't beat yourself up. I've been on am UD & come in at just under 1500. DD tomorrow & I've not planned it yet, will likely be bovril, ww soup & a ready meal for tea as I'm on a 12-8 shift

That's not a big fat fail! It could be so much worse . Don't feel crappy xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks girls. I got on the scales this morning to a 4lb gain since yest morn :( carrying on with an up day today as I have plans friday for a friends bday so id have to change the days round otherwise. Will still weigh as normal Wednesday after a DD.
So far ive had an egg sarnie and a wafer bar. Still feeling disheartened but will carry on and hopefully it will come off x

Thanks girls. I got on the scales this morning to a 4lb gain since yest morn :( carrying on with an up day today as I have plans friday for a friends bday so id have to change the days round otherwise. Will still weigh as normal Wednesday after a DD. So far ive had an egg sarnie and a wafer bar. Still feeling disheartened but will carry on and hopefully it will come off x Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It will so with a good up day if that makes sense. Xx

well, i feel beyond awful, i have the flu/cold......... blocked nose,sore throat,painful head and ears, chills in my bones, feel sick and have slight diarrhoea (tmi soz lol) and time of the month should be here in a few days, so i think that's explained my ruined DD on sunday and my piggyout UD yesterday, id honestly never felt such hunger straight after scoffing my face!
pleased to report that now this cold has reared its ugly head i have no appetite what so ever, so should be a stress free DD as far as food is concerned.
i plan on having cups of tea with sweetener and semi skimmed milk and pomegranate tea today to keep hydrated as i can't stomach water, especially when i feel so crappy. and then i have a cheese mugshot for later. weighed today and im 13st4 after my ruined DD and yesterdays UD.weigh in tomorrow so im hoping for a STS (so 13st3).
its took me about an hour to write this as i feel so disorientated lol
hope everyone else is doing well xx

Last edited:
Aw mate that's not good at all! Hope you feel better soon x

Thankyou.feel even worse than this morning. Have drank LOADS of squash though. Which is great for my water intake but can barely make it up the stairs and I cant stop peeing lol xx

Todays DD xx

Attachments

• 1395772573744.jpg
    1395772573744.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 55
okay, so official weigh in today and ive lost a lb!my WI was 8days apart because of me doing alternate days, so its not a lot for 8 days but tbh the amount of crap ive eaten and my failed DD im quite happy, its made me want to be healthier on my UDs and lose more because i have literally used every single calorie on my UPs on high fat junk! am going to be super good until next weigh in and try and get into the 12s! fingers crossed! xx

Thankyou hun xx

Thanks hun.when u put it like that it don't sound too bad lol xx

Thats more than I need to lose so its lovely thinking id be there before a year!

So todays UD I was gonna count the syns/calorie count but by dinner I couldn't be bothered.am poorly and exhausted and didnt manage to eat dinner until just!! Which im not happy about but very happy with my days food........

Breakfast - branflakes and milk (hea + heb)

Lunch - mugshot (3syns) and a cadbury creme egg (my treat) (9syns)

Dinner - have attached a pic. Couldnt be bothered to count syns.I think im slightly over. Had steak(fat removed)with pepper sauce, onions.mushrooms. a pepper stuffed with rice and sprinkled with cheese and salad xx

Attachments

• 1395871789092.jpg
    1395871789092.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 37
Back