Sarah's JUDDD Diary

Today has been horrible. My grandad got rushed into hospital last night with fluid on.the lungs and a collapsed lung.didnt get home until 4am and was back out my 9am. So no sleep since tuesday night.
Have been worried sick but hes a lot better thank god.
Havent even bothered with my DD today. Have had 2 hamburgers (500 cals) jam on toast (130 cals) a bag of crisp (140 cals) and 2 chocolate marshmallow (130 cals) will attempt to do a DD tomorrow x
Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh hun, Im sorry to hear about your granddad. Don't worry about your food today, some things are more important than diets. :bighug:

Hey all .thank you for all the get well wishes for my grandad. Hes doing okay. Still not home though. Still draining his lung :( am really close to grandparents so really missing him! Diet went to crap. But I will get back on it.I tried today but im so busy rushing around helping out .time of the month too.im being a bit of an emotional eater! Have a job interview Thursday too and im naturally quite nervous :/ hopefully be back on the skinny train soon! Feel silly and feel like im using everything as an excuse but at the minute I just CBA!

Hows everyone else getting on? Xx

Ive started today again.have gained 3lbs. Expected a lot worse. Does anyone have 600 calories instead of 500? I feel like it would be better for me. As I find myself always going over (only slightly) x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

heyyyyy *wavess*
haven't been on here in a while! have been very stressed and just couldn't be bothered! haven't forgot about you all though and have been catching up on your diaries.
have been a very good girl this week and have lost 4lb :bliss: i need to be good and keep it up, as even though im glad its coming off....half a stone in 5 weeks just isn't good enough.
my grandad is out of hospital thank god, and doing well. and have gotten myself a new job, so its been a pretty good week.
my down days have been very lazy,and my up days have been very low in cals,like 1000cals,but i just haven't been hungry :confused:
im going to do another down day today as im shopping all day tomorrow with the girls and want to be able to eat what i want if we end up going for food.
xx

Hey guys. Very busy couple of weeks. This diet malarkey aint going well for me eh! My scales have died.so until I get a battery I have no idea what I weigh. I haven't over indulged though so I think ive kept off the weight.but defo need to get my head down and concentrate on being fit and healthier and skinnier for summer ! New job too. And shifts are everywhere. Im on a down day today. And I won't be eating until after work at 9.30pm :(
Have planned a cooked dinner of potatoes.vegetables and meat. Will need to sort of calories once I know exactly what im having! Hope everyone is doing well x

Todays diary

Attachments

• 1398696154373.jpg
    1398696154373.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 91
Thank blu :)

Good up day.didnt OVER indulge but defo satisfied.didn't count the calories but at a rough guess id say 1800. 3 reasonably healthy meals.chocolate and a cheese roll xx

Its been forever since I last posted! I haven't been weighing regularly or being really strict with what I eat as Ive been so busy! I did weigh last week.in the evening randomly and weighed in at 12st13lbs.which wasn't a huge loss but I finally made it into the 12s! And feeling slimmer since then so I know its going in the right direction. Ive been having fast days,cheat days and just healthy days! And it seems to be working well,im managing at least 2 fast days a week.will next weigh at the end of the month.ive planned a fast day tomorrow,as my work shift makes it an easy day! X

12st 11 from yesterday.so only a 2lb loss in over two weeks.have started slimfast today.May encorporate it with juddd but haven't decided yet.mums just had a tefal actifry for her birthday so I'm excited to see what healthy meal she comes up with tonight.x

A month since my last post and im still 12st11! :( ive lost inches but not weight.which is really good considering one day im on a "diet" and the next im stuffing myself stupid and telling myself I don't mind being a bit chunky! I have a party in 10 days.and im setting myself a challenge to be 100% everyday and lose at least 5lb! Will be posting everyday. I need a HUGE kick up the backside! X

A month since my last post and im still 12st11! :( ive lost inches but not weight.which is really good considering one day im on a "diet" and the next im stuffing myself stupid and telling myself I don't mind being a bit chunky! I have a party in 10 days.and im setting myself a challenge to be 100% everyday and lose at least 5lb! Will be posting everyday. I need a HUGE kick up the backside! X Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right bend over & brace yourself here comes Lexie's foot!!!! You can do it babe xx

Back