Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

ooooh is that what cream cheese is? if so then i have eaten them before. i heard someone talking about cream cheese in a total different way, thought i never tried it before. lol i refer to phili as a cheese spread :)

thanks for that lol i feel so stupid.

haha! yeah I would call that a cheese spread aswell! I get really confused by it aswell actually! like when people make cheescakes and put "cream cheese" in it and use philadelphia im like "aayyy??" haha what we like! hows ur day been?? xx

Hehe loving the conversation about cream cheese! I actually use Tesco's Light Choices one and it is about 35-40 cals for 30g - that is more than enough.

I have decided to have the Chinese - I wasn't going to but I was told the shifts I have at work this week and that means I'm working Thurs/Fri/Sat nights and Sunday daytime so I will be on my feet for that whole time, which is the best exercise I get! Also, I don't eat much when I work as I am a waitress so it doesn't fit with my dinner times!

I know who knew a conversation about cream cheese could be so funny! mmm i so want chinese!! what are u guna have?! i must say i am jealous! i had beans on toast for dinner- not very exciting at all! thats good you have work all weekend! well not 4 u but good 4 the exercise! im back at college tomoz, am doing a holistic therapy course so full body massages! works up a right sweat haha!! xxx

my day went really well, thought i'd be struggling but i'm filling up on so much water i dont have any space left for food, hopefully this will continue lol. Think i'll be getting some cream cheese now :) talking about certain foods really makes me crave them, actually you might think that beans on toast is not very exiting but sometimes thats all i fancy ( very weird )

Sarah, hope you enjoy your chineese, it wont do any damaage considering your going to be working quite a few days, just look at it as a treat. ps didnt no cream cheese was so low in cals, i must try the tescolight choices ones, i love tescos light choices cottage cheese, if someone allows me to eat it i would eat the whole tub ( so more ish)

hope you girls are having a nice day!!

Mmmmm the Chinese was lovely! I realised as we sat down to eat it that if I had eaten before I went then I would have ended up still eating loads of theres - too hard to resist!

I had sweet and sour prawns(thought prawns were a good choice, although I don't think there is any way I can actually justify it!), veg spring rolls and egg friend rice. Really didn't eat that much in the end though..... stuffed!

By working at the weekend it means I won't be going out so at least I know I won't be drinking lots of calories then!

well done on making the best choices sarah, and its great that you had a good time. xx

hope your day goes well.

Today...

B: 2 pieces of low cal bread, 1 fried egg (in spraylite) - 200cal
S: apple (50)
L: pitta bread with ham and cheese spread and salad, skips and a WW choccie bar (450)

Not sure what to have for dinner. Probably will have some sort of fish fingers/ fish cake and salad.

Was hoping my new exercise DVD would arive today and I could do that but no such luck - will have to do one of my boring ones!

sounds like you had a gd day hun, its a shame your dvd hasnt arrived yet, try stick with the boring one for now until you get your ones then you will start to enjoy yourself a bit more. x

Successful day!

Had a nice dinner: 2 cod cakes, lots of salad with some tzatziki on top and half a can of spaghetti, and had a mini twister for pudding. That takes me to a few cals over 1000.

Also, did 53 minutes on the Wii. I want to start running so did the running on there, thinking I would only manage 1 minute! Managed 6 mins, but stoppped there as I wanted to do other things too.

On the Wii I did running, boxing, hula hooping, normal step and then some free step for 30 mins.

I love the free step as you can change the channel and watch TV!

I felt so much more energised today. I got home from college and tidied my room, then did an essay and got 2000 words done in about 1.5 hours - I felt so focussed and that never happens! Then managed an hours exercise on top of that so really pleased!

Well done 4 2day! Thats really good youve done alot of stuff u normally wouldnt in a day and looks like youve had some great meals 2! Keep it up hopefully you will have lots more days like that from now on! x x

well dome hun!! sounds like you had a smashing time working out and dinner sounds yummy too xx

Grrr annoyed myself today! Started well - I had three pieces of toast with a tiny bit of spread - about 190cals, then had an apple for a snack.

I had gone to make my lunch today and remembered that they do this lovely soup at college which is really low calories, so I decided to get that so just took a pieve of bread to dip in, and a WW choco biscuit. Get to college and they don't do soup now as it is Summer! How annoying!

Really needed something to eat and the healthiest thing there was an egg mayo brown bap - so tasty but still, I really wanted a low cal lunch!

I am working tonight and need to leave at 5 - so need to have something for dinner before then. I am going to estimate the sandwich at about 450 cals - it is probs less but I want to estimate higher rather than lower!

At least I know I will be exercising lots at work with all my walking around and cleaning.

My new exercise DVD has arrived - it is by Vicky Binns who plays Molly in Corrie! I am really looking forward to it - it has had great reviews and is a dance DVD so totally my style.

Hope everyones day is good

dont let that get you down sarah, atleast you went for the healthiest option, forget about it and enjoy your new dvd xx

Thats a shame, i'd be exited to try it too, but i bet your looking forward to that day when you can just get on with it and work out.

your still well under the normal 1500 and you did exercise aswell so your ok their, and as for college its best not to rely on it, better safe than sorry.

Grrr annoyed myself today! Started well - I had three pieces of toast with a tiny bit of spread - about 190cals, then had an apple for a snack.

I had gone to make my lunch today and remembered that they do this lovely soup at college which is really low calories, so I decided to get that so just took a pieve of bread to dip in, and a WW choco biscuit. Get to college and they don't do soup now as it is Summer! How annoying!

Really needed something to eat and the healthiest thing there was an egg mayo brown bap - so tasty but still, I really wanted a low cal lunch!

I am working tonight and need to leave at 5 - so need to have something for dinner before then. I am going to estimate the sandwich at about 450 cals - it is probs less but I want to estimate higher rather than lower!

At least I know I will be exercising lots at work with all my walking around and cleaning.

My new exercise DVD has arrived - it is by Vicky Binns who plays Molly in Corrie! I am really looking forward to it - it has had great reviews and is a dance DVD so totally my style.

Hope everyones day is good

Sarah what bread to you get?? Cus the stuff im getting is 100 cal a slice! Just wondering cus I want some lol! xx

Back