Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Hey everyone

I feel like I am struggling quite a bit at the moment. This week I have been on track, apart from one day where I binged. I even managed two nights out with no drinking, which I thought was quite good. I weigh in tomorrow, but I have just come on my period and so I know my weight loss isn't going to be as good as I was expecting it to be.

My brother, one of my best friends, and another close friend are all moving to Australia for a year in 9 days and so I know this next week is going to be really hard for me. I will be having 3 or 4 nights out coming up, as well as leaving meals, and I also need to make sure I don't emotionaly eat as I am already very upset about them going, and dread to think what I will be like when they actually go. :(

Anyway, so far today: bagel and spread

I am spending today getting a tan!

hey hun hope you feel a bit better soon, dont worry too much about totm as the week after you will see a loss.

try not to stress too much and enjoy getting your tan.

i'm here if you need me xx

Yeah dont worry about totm, I always have a small gain or stay the same but then have a good loss the next week. And all you have to do is choose wisely at the leaving meals, go for the lowest cals, no dressings ect... must be hard for you though x

Chin up Hun, you're doing brilliantly. I'm an emotional eater as well, so I know how you feel. If you ever feel like you need to talk, just pop on here, and somebody will be here to support you. :)

Just think how great you'll look if you go and visit them in Australia :D That might be a good goal to look forward to lol

Take care

Carol x

I have no money at the moment - it is quite a struggle as I am working but it is a new job so I am currently using any wages to get out of the overdraft I have created from being a student at college - don't get any help like you do at uni!

However, will be working 50 hour weeks once my course has finished, and so when I get my student loan I am going to book a flight out to Oz! Not the most responsible thing to do but if I save enough over the Summer then I will be OK!

Thanks guys x

Who said we have to be sensible with our student loans! I wish i had the guts to spend mine on something like a holiday!

Hiya,

Why don't you make that your incentive then honey to get a new you and body for when you fly out to oz and surprise everyone.!!! Keep going you can do it!!!

I was just thinking that!

I went out on Saturday night and was wearing a new top. I met up with my brother in the club and, although he was quite drunk, he ust kept saying "you look really skinny... its really weird!" - I think he meant I looked like I had lost weight - there is no way that I am anywhere near being skinny lol, but it was lovely that he had noticed.

Anyway, I have always thought, how great would it be if you could lose weight and just surprise everyone, so that is my motivation now. Lose weight for Oz - hopefully will be Xmas when I go. If I can lose 2lbs a week then that is 3.5 stone lost which will take me to about 12/13 stone.

IM GOING FOR IT!!

B: bagel and spread (197)
L: wrap with ham and light cheese spread, rocket and my own homemade salad with different cabbage, carrots and red onion. skips and a twister (394)
S: a twister (70)
D: a wrap (toasted) with some cheddar, cream cheese and a rasher of bacon. WW Chocolate Mousse Cake (565)
Exercise: 30 mins exercise DVD

The WW dessert was seriously amazing!! I got it from Iceland on offer for £1. It has a thick chocolate sponge - kind of more like a chocolate brownie really, then has a layer of rich chocolate sauce, then a thick layer of chocolate mousse and topped with chocolate shavings yummy scrummy!!

Well done Sarah!

B: none
L: my standard hame, cream cheese and salad wrap, skips and a twister lolly, and a Galaxy ripple (570)
D: Pizza wrap and banoffee WW dessert (527)

Exercise: 24 mins DVD, about 30 mins walk (not very good really but TOTM and am in agony!)

My dinner as lush! I used one of my wraps and lightly toasted it under the grill so that one side was quite crisp. Then added 30g of tomato puree, 40g grated cheddar and 2 slices of wafer thin ham and then toasted it again. It was so lovely!! Just like a pizza but obviously with a very thin base!!

Wow good idea for the 'pizza wrap' :D might try that. Well done on 2lbs thats fab!! just think if you keep going like you are you will be able to suprise when you go to Oz and feel amazing:D
That WW mousse cake sounds delish! I will go looking for it tomorrow lol have you tried the sticky toffee cheesecake one? lovely!
I love having a WW dessert when craving something sweet, really sorts the cravings out and helped me not to give in to something naughty ha x

they've got this new chocolate brownie ones with rich chocolate sauce everywhere ay 90 cals per pot, so lush for nearly 2 quid at morrisons.

they sound lovely, however as i dont really eat puddings its probably not a good idea to start even if they are only 90 cals! lol

Back