Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

I really feel this is my year... I finally went back to college and I am almost finished there, and I have passed my driving test and have lost more weight and stayed on a diet for longer than I ever had..... I feel so confident at the moment and even passing my test and having my last exam at college has made me feel like I should stick with the diet, and keep doing well!

congrats sarah :) your doing great x

It's great when a few things finally start falling in to place, isn't it? You are doing wonderfully well, enjoy, enjoy! Are you still thinking of visiting your brother at the end of the year?

Great news- everyone seems to be posting terrific losses today, I typing away with a big smile on my face, congratulations!

B: WW petit pain and spread - 123
L: wrap, skips and WW desert - 503
D: wrap, skips and Solero - 457

Bit silly having the same dinner as my lunch, however I have work and this is just easier for me.

Exercise will be my 5 hour waitressing shift. I also just went for a lovely 40 minute walk along the beach.

I just passed my driving test and I promised myself I would drive to the beach and go for walks more. I only live about a 10 minute walk from one end of the beach, but I find it much more satisfying to drive to the other (nicer) end and then have my walk. The tide was out so I walked along the beach in the other direction - you have to go over the cliffs otherwise, and I made sure I parked on top of the cliff so I would have to walk up a big hill to get back!

Yesterday was OK foodwise, but I had a work night out and drank lots. I NEVER get hangovers, ever, ever, ever, and I have been really ill today, been sick twice! So I haven't wanted to eat anything at all.

I have work at 5:30 til 10ish so I'll have to eat something before then but at least I have probably made up for all the calories I drank yesterday by not physically being able to eat today!!

On a brighter note, I have just had to buy some new jeans, in a size down from what I usually have! Yay!

Back