Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Having a great day just hope I can keep it up, how's you day going?

My day has been great. Went shopping - bought two bras - TWO cup sizes smaller!!

Also bought a nice top and some lovely heels... felt like treating myself as I have had to sell loads of old stuff as it is all too big now.

Then I signed off at college... yay, all over now!!

B: bagel and spread
L: wrap and skips, and 3 Celebrations
D: wrap and skips

Working tonight so thats my exercise and I may have a snack when I get in as my cals for the day will be 1022 so could fit something else in

Your doing so well Sarah well done :)

I can not believe how disaplined you are with what you eat on a daily basis. Do you plan ahead?

Just have a read through your diary - your doing so well :)

Weatherspoons does have some healthier options - they do have jacket potatoes with baked beans - last time I was there they have a new butterfly chicken breast burger which was just some grilled chicken breast in a bun - so thats healthy especially if you don't eat the bun!

Do you mind if I ask what you put in your wraps?

Thanks everyone! :)

Enjoyed the boot sale... I love going to them. I buy from charity shops and boot sales and then re-sell for a profit on eBay, occasionally buying for myself too! Found a stall the other morning with clothes generally all my size, all half price... got a perfect condition Coast silk skirt for £2!! It was a size 16 so was a bit disappointed and thought I might hold on to it until I fit into it.... tried it on when I got home.... fits like a glove!! Couldn't believe it!!

I am wearing to it a big Summer party that I go to and feel amazing in it so will post a photo on here closer to the time.

Lyndzi.... I am not always good.... I have my off days! However, I prefer to have a lie in so quite often decide to leave breakfast. Lunch and dinner.... although my meals are generally exactly the same, I find it easier as I work 5 nights a week and need to grab a quick dinner. I find them filling and tasty, and I always look forward to them. I find that if I have my wraps then I always know how many cals I have had in a day and then I know that I have a few hundred cals to play with for snacks if I find myself wanting one.

Eeyore... I am going to be really good and have lunch before I go tomorrow! The night out I was going on has been cancelled so I thought I may as well continue with the good days and just not tempt myself... I have plenty of things coming up over the rest of the month where I will be eating badly!!

The wraps.... I use Tesco Healthy Living multi-seeded wraps (they are the lowest calories of the range), and 40g of low fat cream cheese. Usually Philadelphia, or a flavoured Philly. Then I have 4 slices of wafer thing ham and a large handful of salad which bulks it out. I usually have a packet of skips with it too.

I find the wraps are just so easy - quick and cheap, low cal, easy to carry around, filling... they really suit me!

I looove wraps too yum! might have to try some of those healthy living ones with seads :)

I thought wraps were fairly high in calories will have to go and have a nose to see if I can find those one :D

I weighed in today, midway through the week as I have been totally on track this week so far and wanted to see how well I have done! So far, since Tuesday, have lost another 2lb! Yay!

Today...

B: bagel and spread
L: something from Wetherspoons
D: wrap and skips

Going to the cinema tonight I think so hopefully will be able to resist things! Also, meant to be having drinks this lunchtime but just going to have lunch and soft drinks

Well done on another 2lbs off your doing great :)

Back