Sarah's Lose Weight and Get Fit Diary!

Your doing great babe! My new start didnt start so well :( so im going to give it another bash tomorrow! Loads of luck for your new start at uni and live up freshers week ;) vodka and diet coke?? ha
xxx

Thats brilliant Sarah well done, you are so determined and doing great :)

You must feel so amazing! I feel like I was in the 16s for so long that if I hit the 14s it'd blow my mind. Can you imagine being in the 12s, or the 11s?! I know you're going to get there!!!

Ah I just want to reach 14 and a half at the mo, the thought of being in the 13s is crazy!

I have had a silly last month with good eating and then bad eating, and illness, and a death, resulting in gong between 14 stone 9lb and 15 stone for the whole month! I wish I had been able to just keep on track because I know I could probably have been in the 13s by now, but hey, at least I have managed to stay on the diet - I have never dieted for this long before.

Used to stay on diets for the most of maybe 1.5 months, and now it has been 5 months - I have not done as well as I could have, but I think the way I have done it, with mostly good, but a few off days, I have managed to keep going - if I had tried to be 100% all of the time I think I would have quit.

I think I am going to set myself some mini goals, as this first couple of months at uni are going to be tricky with lots of alcohol and hopefully not too much food!!

I have been buying lots of new clothes recently and I bought a size 14 dress the other day - yay! :)

Did that feel amazing to buy the size 14? Sometimes I think you need the little days of badness to keep on track, and look at how much you've lost in 5 months, works out as more than half a stone every month!! You're doing amazing :)

Well, it was in a charity shop and I wouldn't usually look at any clothes under a size 16 but the dress caught my eye as I had wanted it in New Look when it was in there - managed to get it for £4.99 :)

It is really lovely, and isn't stretchy, but is a soft cotton fabric so it is more giving than a zipped dress I suppose!

I would still probably say I am a size 16 in dresses, however a size 16 dress I bought recently is getting a bit big :)

What a bargain! I think my latest dress is a size 14 but I can't quite believe it because I've only lost 17lbs altogether what with losing and gaining and I was a size 20 before. How can I go from a 20 to 14 in just 17lbs? I haven't tried any jeans yet though...that'll be the real test!

Yeah I think jeans are the real test really. I used to wear a size 22 jean, and am currently wearing a size 18. I had just been buying the same jeans, but in lower sizes, however they were from the Inspire range at New Look. Now I am out of that range and these size 18s are feeling really loose and fall quite easily, so I went to buy some more but of course, they don't have the same jeans!

I tried on some size 16s and they were too tight, but these 18s are far too loose, so I'm just living in these baggy ones!

Anyways...

B: 150g cottage cheese, 2 slices of ham, a little sweet chilli sauce (158)
L: Wrap, skips and Maltesers (541)
D: 2 crumpets, 2 poached eggs (355)

Total: 1050

Pleased with this however I may have something else.

I had the implant inserted a couple of weeks ago, and I had the lightest period ever yesterday - literally hardly anything - however, I still have the PMT!! I am desperate for some chocolate, just really craving it, so don't know if I should let myself, or not?!

i get really bad pmt cravings and if your craving choc how about a blue riband or something low cal, only 99cal and will kill the cravings!

Or sometimes if its chocolate im craving a low cal chocolate mousse or an options 35cal hot chocolate is perfect :)

Back