Sarah's mission to be a size 12...

Woke up feeling nice and fresh thinking about how much I want to do this.

Espesh after exercising yesterday and thinking if i do that and other classes every week it will hopefully some come off :)

So my diary as planned today is:
Weetabix hexb
Milk 1/2 hexa

Cous cous packet
Mullet light

Savory rice and maybe mushy pea curry with it..not sure yet

2x alpen light bars hexb

Lets hope I can stick to it :) xx

Glad to hear you've found your focus! Not tried the mushy pea curry before must give that a go x

Glad to hear you've found your focus! Not tried the mushy pea curry before must give that a go x

It's really nice :) I normally have it with Savory rice to bulk it up abit.
I've been good so far, had a pick at some pasta and broccoli with a white sauce so synned that and little bit of sponge cake.
Sooooo tired today though :) x

It's really nice :) I normally have it with Savory rice to bulk it up abit.
I've been good so far, had a pick at some pasta and broccoli with a white sauce so synned that and little bit of sponge cake.
Sooooo tired today though :) x

Me too, think his random weather is wreaking havoc with us all x

Yeah we need some sunshine!!

Feel pretty down tonight too which sucks :(
Today's food has been alot better than yesterday but still could have done better.
Hexa cheese and milk
Hexb weetabix and alpen light x2

Weetabix and milk

Cous cous packet
Mullerlight

Pasta cheese and sauce 2syns

Toast 6syns
Bite of cake 1syn
White sauce with little pasta 6syns
Total of 15syns x

Yeah we need some sunshine!!

Feel pretty down tonight too which sucks :(
Today's food has been alot better than yesterday but still could have done better.
Hexa cheese and milk
Hexb weetabix and alpen light x2

Weetabix and milk

Cous cous packet
Mullerlight

Pasta cheese and sauce 2syns

Toast 6syns
Bite of cake 1syn
White sauce with little pasta 6syns
Total of 15syns x

Your food is bang on plan Hun with 15 syns? You're being too hard on yourself cause you're down. What's up? X

Your food is bang on plan Hun with 15 syns? You're being too hard on yourself cause you're down. What's up? X

Thank you, I think it's because I've been so bad I feel I don't deserve syns but if I don't have them that's when I give up.

I do feel like pooh if I'm honest, I don't know what's up really I think it's a mixture of everything, still coming to terms with being diagnosed with epilepsy, not being able to drive after 5 years, the other half works till 10.30 at night so feel quite lonely sometimes and just generally my weight :( sorry to be depressing. Thanks for reading :) x

Thank you, I think it's because I've been so bad I feel I don't deserve syns but if I don't have them that's when I give up.

I do feel like pooh if I'm honest, I don't know what's up really I think it's a mixture of everything, still coming to terms with being diagnosed with epilepsy, not being able to drive after 5 years, the other half works till 10.30 at night so feel quite lonely sometimes and just generally my weight :( sorry to be depressing. Thanks for reading :) x

Ah it's no wonder you're feeling under the weather babe! Being diagnosed must be tough, especially as you're having to give up driving but spin it on its head, think of all that extra body magic you're going to be doing!! You'll be slim and sexy in no time!! The other half will be itching to get home at ten thirty lol.

Re the syns and weight, I know that's tough but you're doing something about it now. It's a learning curve, and there's going to be mistakes on the way, just try your best and the rest will come. We will get there, one day and syn at a time eh x

Ah it's no wonder you're feeling under the weather babe! Being diagnosed must be tough, especially as you're having to give up driving but spin it on its head, think of all that extra body magic you're going to be doing!! You'll be slim and sexy in no time!! The other half will be itching to get home at ten thirty lol.

Re the syns and weight, I know that's tough but you're doing something about it now. It's a learning curve, and there's going to be mistakes on the way, just try your best and the rest will come. We will get there, one day and syn at a time eh x

Thank you for your lovely advice :)
Yeah walking everywhere wil definitely help, when I started walking I felt much better for it.
Like you say..ill take one day at a time and get there in the end :) x

I've not been great again!!
Just can't get my head back into it :(
I've had:
Weetabix hexb and milk hexa
Cous cous with chicken hexb
Mullerlight
Some baguette with some ham
Choc cake and custard
Half piece of toast
Cheese hexa
Mints as I feel sick :(
eek!!! Yet again!
Exercise wise I have done alot of walking about hour or so of speed walking and doing step and tone tomorrow but I feel I don't want to weigh and disappoint myself :( x

So my dairy today is better than yesterday:

B- weetabix and milk hexa and b

L-cous cous packet, veg, mullerlight

T- pasta cheese and sauce hexa 2syns

S- low fat supernoodles, creme egg 9syns, flapjack 3syns, 2x alpen light hexb.

Exercise- step and tone class which may I add was ridiculously hard as I've never been before and she didnt explain any moves just expected me and my friend to know. X

Hi chic I've been in hospital unexpectedly and just it home. I feel physically better but I've piled weight on an know I'm going to find it tough. I need to catch up on your thread but looks like you've been struggling. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Back