Sarah's new CD diary - 2 stone 2 lose!

Thanks IM - that is the plan to take the puppy for a walk every evening... He's allowed out on Saturday so I'm looking forward to that.

I want to try classes but I'm a bit nervous about going on my own.. I really need to get into something I enjoy...

Here is my plan........

My weeks start on a Sunday as I have WI on Sunday mornings.

Today (day 18 ) to 27th May (day 44) - Step 1 (SS and SS+ on some days if needed) aprox 4 weeks

WC 27th (day 44) to 3rd June (day 51) - Step 2 (810) 1 week

WC 3rd (day 51) to 17th June (day 65) - Step 3 (1000) 2 weeks

WC 17th (day 65) to 1st July (day 79) - Step 4 (1200) 2 weeks

WC 1st (day 79) to 15th (day 93) - Step 5 (1500) 2 weeks

STEP 6 - Maintenence :bliss:

I really hope that I will be close to goal in the next 4 weeks so I can start to move up the plans - not sure if I will still lose weight from Step 2 onwards but hopefully?

Last edited:
Had a rough day today - felt ill, getting a cold again and had a head ache all day.. So I've had an SS+ day
B - Tetra
L - cranberry bar
D - 2 eggs
Hot chocolate tetra before bed

I really like the bars but not sure if they are making me struggle a bit? I usually get 2/3 drinks out of one tetra - so replacing 2/3 drinks for 1 bar is noticeable. I might get less bars next week....

Hi Sarah! I'm also back on CD (again haha). 18 days 100% is amazing for a restarter, please share your secrets! If I get past 1 week I'll be happy :) hope all is good x

Felix said:
Hi Sarah! I'm also back on CD (again haha). 18 days 100% is amazing for a restarter, please share your secrets! If I get past 1 week I'll be happy :) hope all is good x

Felix!

Welcome back!

Sarah - get some echinacea capsules down you!! In Holland and Barrett at the moment you buy a bottle of 200 for £14.99 & get another one for 1p! Take 4 a day (all at once is fine) for 2 weeks and after that 2 a day. After a while you can give them a break and just start on the 4 a day again when you feel as though you might be getting something - drop down to 2 a day and so on. They really do work!! x

Felix said:

Hi Felix,

Good luck for week 1... I'm just determine this time - don't want to keep restarting and stopping etc...I'm going to make sure I move up the plans etc correctly this time!

How much do you want to lose?

JanD said:
Sarah - get some echinacea capsules down you!! In Holland and Barrett at the moment you buy a bottle of 200 for £14.99 & get another one for 1p! Take 4 a day (all at once is fine) for 2 weeks and after that 2 a day. After a while you can give them a break and just start on the 4 a day again when you feel as though you might be getting something - drop down to 2 a day and so on. They really do work!! x

Thanks Jan I'll have a look - I need to try something I'm just getting run down/ a cold all the time and I don't know why?

Day 19

Still feeling a bit rough - was up really early because of the puppy so I'm tired 2 :(

I'm going to have my bar for breakfast and keep my tetra to have a couple of hot chocolates later in the day.

I've got the opticians after work - I use a laptop all day and I'm getting headaches a lot - so I'm going to get them checked out just in case.

Just walked through Primark on my way to work and picked up 2 dresses on sale - £5 each instead of £15 - that cheered me up a bit lol - think they will be a bit tight to wear now but defo will be in them in a couple of weeks :)

Struggling again!!!

Don't know whats wrong with me.... I've just had some chicken pieces from M&S.

So it looks like I'll be having another SS+ day - I really don't want to get into the habit of turning to SS+ but I suppose its better then blowing the diet completely.
I'm not going to have the bars next week - I've been struggling since Sunday really and I don't know if its in my head but I got more drinks/meals from the tetras then I do the bars (although they are lovely)

Menu today -
B - Bar
L - Tetra
3pm - Chicken
D - Tetra

I need to get my head back into it :(

If you're struggling the best thing to do is have an SS+ day! There are a lot worse things you can eat than some chicken. You're still sticking to the plan so don't worry! :)

Ive been looking online for someone with simlar to lose as me, everyone seems to be bigger i am 11stone 2lbs and started CD yesterday my aim is 9st 7 and im just over 5ft 4 so i have quite a way to go. I was happy to see your weight loss i would expect it to come off slower with you not having much to lose so its nice to see :) well done so far im not too sure how to use this site i just joined when i read your thread i will keep eye on your progress and also share mine if anyone is interested.
Yesterday day 1 i found easy but today ive had a bad head all day i have been drinking lots of water just hope it passes as i really want to stick to the plan. I have lost 3stone before doing slimfast so i know i can do it

Hi Sarahb I have almost same stats as u x

Hi Sarahb I have almost same stats as u x

omg just looked at your weight loss 12lbs thats amazing well done you. my weigh in wont be untill monday but ill be thrilled if i lose 5lbs. You must be very happy with yours. when is week 2 weigh in ?

Sarahb - thank you -for your post my start weight was 11st 2 and I've list 12lb so far - ill be happy if I lose 2lb this week to make it a stone in 3 weeks :)
Well done on losing weight on slim fast! You can do this x

MissieCB well done on losing 12lb - how much more do you want to lose - sorry if this info is on your signature Im on my iPhone x

Just tried on the 3 dresses I got today - defo need to lose more weight to wear them. They are bodycon type - don't know if I'll ever look on in them cos all my weight is around my tummy but I'll give it a go - plus it's an incentive to get my ass back in the gym x

Back