Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

I am absoloutely obsessed with butternut squash these days ha. I make them into 'fries' cuts so many calories and fat :) Good intake today lovey x

Hey Sarah,
Uni is great and I am going say something that may shock you but... don't stop drinking (for now!) and enjoy it. I lived and partied like crazy at uni and looking back I wouldn't swap a moment for the world. Sorry that that doesn't help!

x

Haha no I know what you mean! But.. I can be more sensible with the drink, that's for sure.

Eating well today :)

Was at a friend of a friends the other night. Was sat on a bed, had sat in the middle as everyone else had a seat. Then someone else turned up and sat on a different seat. I wasn't paying attention and his friend was saying he should come and sit on the bed, closer to everyone else.

I started to move up but heard him say there wasn't enough room, my ass was taking up all the room!!

Well, he was a total idiot, I know he didn't think I heard but he was clearly trying to get a laugh from his mates - no one laughed.

Anyway, I was pissed off but in a way it was good. I wanted some chocolate yesterday and stopped myself by just thinking of that.

Don't know why people have to be so horrible!!!

Haha no I know what you mean! But.. I can be more sensible with the drink, that's for sure.

Eating well today :)

Was at a friend of a friends the other night. Was sat on a bed, had sat in the middle as everyone else had a seat. Then someone else turned up and sat on a different seat. I wasn't paying attention and his friend was saying he should come and sit on the bed, closer to everyone else.

I started to move up but heard him say there wasn't enough room, my ass was taking up all the room!!

Well, he was a total idiot, I know he didn't think I heard but he was clearly trying to get a laugh from his mates - no one laughed.

Anyway, I was pissed off but in a way it was good. I wanted some chocolate yesterday and stopped myself by just thinking of that.

Don't know why people have to be so horrible!!!

What a *******!!! Was just looking at your weight loss, you have done soo well! when youre skinny I want you to find that idiot and go and rub your hot body in his face! Then tell him to kiss your ass!

Didnt have any breakfast today. Went for a walk - only about half an hour but better than nothing. Lunch was a toasted muffin with pate and philadelphia. The pate wasn't the healthiest option but I am really low on money at the moment and I was given this for free, so thought I might as well use it!

At 466 calories for today so far. Will have my butternut squash for dinner, with some cream cheese, and sausages, which ,means about 415 calories, which will take me to 881.

I have some nice yoghurts, or strawberries, so will have them at some point maybe.

B: yoghurt and cereal bar (229)
L: wrap and crisps (400)

We might be going out tonight. If we do, I'll have soup for dinner, which is 124 cals and something to dip in which will take
My calories for the day to about 1000.

I have bought some cinzano to drink. Had been drinking Malibu which is high in calories. Cinzano is 35 cals for 25 ml. I thought vodka was good at 55 cals for 25ml but this is even better!!

If we do go out, I'm planning on not drinking too much and dancing loads!

Doing really well Sarah and nearly under the 200lbs mark :)

Enjoy your night out :)

Back