Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Your wrap sounds lovely :)

I love Salad, humous and roasted peppers in a wrap :)

B: none
L: wrap (180), ham (40), Philadelphia (47), salad (0), red onion (0) and sweet peppers (0), hula hoops (129), homemade coleslaw (20) and a Twister lolly (40) (456)
D:

Not sure what to hav for dinner... have 744 calories left to have. However, I am going out tonight so will be drinking so I might just have a light dinner, like soup or something.

I bought an exercise bike today! It's a semi recumbent one which means it has a lovely big seat, with a back to it, which will be really comfy!

I used to cycle a lot on my old exercise bike but I had to sell it. This one was really cheap so thought I might as well buy it - really looking forward to using it!

I had some choc, and a twister lolly, taking
Me to 571 cals.

Getting a bit obsessed with the bike! So, another 10km done, another 228 calories done! However, that takes me to 115 net calories which is very low!

I have loads of spare time so I'm going to try to jump on whenever possible.

My calories at the moment are reaching about 900 daily, so if I do 10km a day I'll have net calories of 600ish, and if I do 20km a day I'll have net calories of 300 a day - this is too low isn't it?

I also love my excercise bike I quite often jump on if I have a few moments to spare. Its a fab calorie burner.

Not sure - I guess if you are eating the right things and actually taking in the calories you need to then its fine

Sounds like you are doing great on the bike hun

Back