Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Nice one Sarah, where you off out to tonight? x

Well done on resisting the fry up, you sound on track! x

hey hun your doing really well! i have had a terrible weekend in cornwall wooops- ate everything in sight! fingers crossed for good losses this week :) x

Ooo forgot to day. Cheap and awesome present idea= make a scrapbook for them. Loads of lovely photos. It's a lovely personal present! Xxx

Scrapbook is a lovely idea for a present :)

Hope you enjoyed the chinese and glad your back on track today :)

Thats determination for you. There will be plenty of other nights out :)

hey chick hows it going? i am struggling! seem to be staying the same :/ still eating under 1000 a day but just dont seem to be budging on the scales! annoying! i was reading through your old diary- looking for inspiration! you have done so well! think maybe i need to do more exercise! x

Oh that's rubbish!I never got to a stage where I was eating perfectly but not losing... it must be horrible!

I am doing my head in! I have a good day, and then get bored in the evening - go to Tescos which is literally underneath my block of flats, and then binge all night.

I'm not even stopping myself at all - if I want it, I go and get it - so I am going to start working on controlling myself a little better!

I think I am going out tonight.... I feel I am never going to lose weight whilst I am at uni!

What I think I will try to do, is try to use up everything in my cupboards. I have plenty of stuff and it is all healthy and so I will do that. The only things I will buy is ham, Philadelphia, and salad.

That way, instead of going and stocking up on Wotsits, and choc mousses - even if they are low calorie - I won't be tempted to go shopping, I won't be tempted to eat more than one a day!

It might mean I end up having a fishcake with my soup, or a cereal bar with my dinner.... but hopefully it'll work!

I think I can still cope with a weight loss with drinking alcohol, as long as I am 100% with food - I need to choose - nights out, but 100% with eating good food all the time, or no nights out and 80% with good food!

I've said it many times but I feel I am back on track!

I read through my old diary which made me feel so good about how far I have come. I miss that feeling you get when you lose a lb or fit in to something you didn't think you would!

I wrote down all the food I have in the kitchen, and the calorie content, and have written a week of meals. Each day is under 1000 calories, but I will allow myself to get to 1200 if needs be. I intend to stick to these meals, which means I will save money too.

Once I have used all the food up, I am going to think about what I should eat, but I might end up just having my wrap for lunch and dinner. I used to do this when I was working as a waitress and this gave me great losses and means I won't have lots of temptations in the kitchen!

My other brother has decided to move to Australia to live with my brother who is there now. They will be back on 28 may and I intend on being a lot lighter by then, so that's my target. I intend to book a skydive for 13 august to do with my brothers, which is the date my uncle died so I will be doing it for charity. I want to be about 12 stone for then. That is 6 months away, which means a stone every 2 months.

Cor... That ended up in a bit of a ramble!!

I am fed up of being the fat one of my friends, the fat one in my flat, the fat one on my course! And I am going to do something about it once and for all!

Anyway, enough of that...! :)

ahh i am glad you read your diary and it made you feel positive! i love reading other peoples diaries...it gives me hope! hehe. I have a wedding on the 28th of May so i am aiming for that as my first goal- be nice to wear something shorter for a change, then the 17th june ibiza with the girls and then 04th August I am my sisters bridesmaid with her size 6 friend...oh joy!!! whats your surname hun, i bet we have the same friends- can add you on f.book? X

Back