Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Sounds like another great day. Glad your water came back on as i was wondering what that smell was myself lol

The healthier options are sounding great. You're doing so well - stick with it! :)

Sarah... oops sorry Amy... is in the ZONE!!! You go Girl!!!

Haha yes, Amy! I didn't want any one finding me on here, so used my middle name - always felt a bit of a liar though! :)

Had a great day today. Had raspberries and a yoghurt for breakfast. Haven't been having breakfast recently, but since I restarted, I have been making sure I have it and have been enjoying it!

Lunch was my usual, but with a twist! I had my wrap, but this time I used some Fry Light and cut the wrap in half and fried it - so it was like a Quesidilla if that makes sense. Was lovely.

Dinner was a thai red curry - amazing! You know how a taste can remind you of something? The taste reminded me of being in Thailand... need a holiday now!

I went to the pub earlier - felt really pressured to get alcohol - desperately wanted a cider as it was so hot! But, stuck with a Diet Coke.

Everyone was ordering dinner from there, burgers and chips, so I came home alone and cooked!!

You have so much will power!! You are doing so well. :)

Wow! I would have had a burger in my gob in a heartbeat!!! I hope you feel extremely proud of yourself lady, I'm so jealous, lol!!! x

thanx for popping in my journal. 5lbs is amazing well done

Thanks! :)

Today has been brilliant! Went to sainsburys and tescos today and felt so tempted in both, but was sensible!

Breakfast was a glass of oj, a cereal bar and a yoghurt. Lunch was a mix of things... Crisps, crackers, sun dried tomatoes, cream cheese... Very snacky but low cal.

Dinner was prawns in a sweet chilli sauce, and crumpets.

Went to bingo tonight - loved it! I have made so much effort to not go on nights out and haven't been out since Saturday which for a uni student is impressive!!

5lbs since Monday!!!! Hate you!!!! lol!!!!

OMG lost for words, your doing amazingly well :)

Thanks! I just can't believe how in control I feel for once!

Today has been good so far.

Had a nice lie in. Got up and cycled 12 miles - burnt 456 calories.

Breakfast was a vanilla muller yoghurt and a banana for 197 calories.
Lunch was a mixture of snacky bits which came to 541 calories.
Dinner is going to be cod cakes, spaghetti hoops and salad and a yoghurt at 480 calories.

I have a Snickers for some point! It is my chocolate treat day!

So, even with my treat, I have 300 calories left because of my exercise! Yay!

Back