Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

I definately think it was a lack of water and not eating exercise cals that screwed my metabolism over!!! x

Well I have drunk about 2.5 litres and eaten all my cals plus half of the exercise ones, so the scales better shift tomorrow!

I have a had a good day food wise. I did 30 mins dancing on the Wii but I really pushed myself - was squatting and jogging whilst doing the moves too!

I worked tonight but only for 3 hours. I didn't have to walk too much, so probably only about an hour. But... I found out that you burn roughly 150 cals per hour just standing still so even that is better than being at home!

I have 50 hour weeks coming up for the next two weeks - will be on my feet the whole time. That means at least an extra 5000 calories burnt in the week from just standing still - not including the calories I will burn from running around doing my waitressing! I may up my calories to 1500 per day for the next two weeks as I am gonna be knackered!

I worked tonight with the HOT HOT HOT manager! I thought I would turn up and he wouldn't be as hot as I remembered but he was better! There is something about him - he is so nice! We had some kids in to the restaurant and he was so lovely with them, and always complimenting the way I was with them and stuff, he is just so nice! Ahhh!

I said when I was next working with him (3 days this week) and he was really pleased and said he liked working with me :)

My legs are killing from yesterday and today's exercise, and so I will be really p*ssed off if I am not in the 14s tomorrow! Please, please, please!!

Fingers crossed for the 14's :Fingerscrossed:

Fingers crossed, come on 14's for little miss smitten kitten!!! x

Boooooooo, yeah you do!!! Try and eat more of your exercise cals, I honestly think myfitnesspal has it figured out, always make sure you eat at least 1200 net cals... I was naughty and didn't do that yesterday... but I'm going to make up for it by having a bacon sarnie now!!! x

Yesterday was good! I worked which I actually really enjoyed - they have changed a lot of things there so it is much easier this year, and a lot more enjoyable.

I walked the whole time so burnt so many calories. Decided to have a baguette from work - bacong and mushroom. It was probably quite high in cals - I estimated as much as poss - but it was so delicious and at least it was the healthiest they did - bacon is fairly low in cals , and mushrooms are good obviously.

I went on my night out which was loads of fun. I drank a lot, but stuck to low cal drinks for once! And, my stick thin friends had takeaway at the end and I didn't! Woohoo!

I saw the hot guy from work out! I never go out where I did as it is too far away unless I'm staying at a friends, so was quite a coincidence that he was there. He came and said hi, and we chatted for a bit. He wasnt drinking and I was really drunk :(

He spoke to my friend and she came over and said she didn't like him and I got the wrong end of the story adn thought she had said something bad to him. In my drunken state I was sure I was going to be fired! Haha! What an idiot!

I saw him again later and he offered us a lift home which was really nice of him but it was in the wrong direction.

He looked so HOT though! I have to work with him later and am so embarrassed about how drunk I was... sure he'll understand!

On a more positive note... lost 1lb yesterday, and another today! Yes!!!!!

Sounds good and Woohoo to the extra lb. Enjoy your shift with hot man later :)

Wahoo to the weightloss... and Doh to the drunken ramblings to hot manager guy, lol!!! x

pretty good?... MORE LIKE FRICKIN AMAZING... Go Amy!!! x

HE ASKED ME OUT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Haha, can you tell I am slightly, teeny weeny bit happy?!

Have had a good day, sunbathed for a bit, I have probs gone slightly over my calories but have been at work too so have burnt some.

I went to work, really not looking forward to the whole seeing the hot guy because of my embarrassing drunkeness the night before!!

But, he was so lovely! Told me not to be silly and he had fun. He said that he had gone out on his own after work - I told him I would probably end up there, and he is new to the area..... coincidence that he goes on a night out, on his own, to the same place I do?!

He says he goes out on his own quite often as he is new to the area, and he has done ots of travelling where he did it too - thought it was quite brave!

Anyway... we chatted and flirted all night, he came and stood so close when talking to me, ahhh so nice!

And, just as I was leaving, he said it was a shame he didn't find me again until the end of the night because he would have stayed with us otherwise. And, he said that if I wanted a night out then after one of our shifts we could go..... OK, so I'm not sure if this is me being asked out!? Haha!

It may just be him trying to make more friends.... but he said it would be good to go out just the two of us. I said I would like that, but it's hard as I have nowhere to stay... I kind of left quickly after that as I had made it sound like I wanted to stay at his!! Haha!

But, I'm seeing him on Tuesday for a shift. Do you think that I was asked out?!

Ahhhhhhhhh the uncertainty of the goal posts at the beginning of any potential love interest... I miss these good old days!!!

First, breathe, don't want you to pass out from all the excitment!

Secondly, this is a man whose quite happy to go out on his own, but he wants to go somewhere with you, not you and your mates, just you... yeah he's asked you out!!!

Thirdly, he must know he likes you otherwise he wouldn't want to spend time with you, but tread carefully as he may still be figuring out whether you are just friend material or potential love monkey... make sure your signals and intentions are clear... i.e. I want to be your love monkey!!!

How exciting!!!!!!!! xxx

Haha I have calmed down slightly!

Today's plan...

Vets - again! Just a check up for the kitty with the poorly eye. Hoping and praying that he gets in his cage ok!

Working for 6 hours - lots of running around, yay! Means I technically don't have to exercise later, but I probably still will!

Food will be banana and yoghurt for breakfast. Lunch will be a brown bacon and mushroom baguette. Dinner will be fish, a potato waffle and spaghetti and salad I think.

Feeling happy today :)

yeah potential monkey loving will make you feel happy!!! x

Back