Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

I think I'm just happy I am working with him at the mo- getting to spend time with a guy who is roughly my age for once!!

Today has been good. Healthy breakfast. Had a nice baguette for lunch which was high on calories. But; I walked for 6 hours at work so I'm making myself have a higher cal lunch to use some of those cals I earn!

Dinner was fish, salad and spaghetti. I have 600 calories left! I'll have a nice pudding maybe, otherwise will just have to save them- I'm not hungry. Maybe I'll have some choc!

I walked lots at work so that's my exercise. I bought a new dance exercise DVD to do - will do that when I have time. I have 10 hours working tomorrow, and 8 hours on wed before finally having a day off on Thursday! I'll try to do it then!

Had to get some new work trousers - got them from peacocks - size 18. :(

So annoyed as their work trousers seem to be quite tight, but the jeans are ok in a size 16!

I also bought a dress - size 12 baby!!!!! I'll post a pic up I think! It's beautiful!

Maybe I'll wear it on my date.....!

Today has been good :)

Had a yoghurt and banana for breakfast and a choccie biscuit on the way to work.

Have just worked a six hour waitressing shift.

Had my wrap for lunch with some cheese triangles, quavers and a Breakaway.

Am going to have dinner soon, as I have work again in a bit. Am meeting my Mum at work for a drink before I start which will be nice.

And... I'm working with hot man! xx

sounds good hun :) I wanna see a pic of the new dress! x

I'll put one on soon! It really is lovely! And so pleased it is a size 12!! :)

Sunbathed for a bit earlier which was so lovely. Had a good dinner - used Weight Watchers sausages - they are a bit shorter in length than other sausages but they were really tasty and only 60 calories each!! Amazing!

Worked with hot man... ahh he is so hot! Haha. But he is lovely too - not just the looks! I stayed after my shift and sat at the bar for a while with him while he still worked - was nice :)

Not in to work until 2 tomorrow which is so good.... I need some hours to myself, haven't had any for ages

ARGH! I sympathise here, I really do!

Could it be muscle gain? Or water. I'm sure it's not a 'real' gain, if you know what I mean. You're doing brilliantly.

I'm in awe of that. Hoping to be in that sort of size by late summer.

Glad the weight's gone down :D

I am knackered!

I've worked 8 hours waitressing today, my feet are killing me.

Just stopped at Tescos and got some new bread. It is a pack of six, almost like bread rolls, from Warburtons - think they are called 'thins' - they are so nice! 100 calories, makes it a really low cal way of making a sandwich - check them out!!!

They sound great, thanks for the tip :)

well done!! xx

So... yay! I lost 1lb! Down to 207lbs. Nice to see my BMI dropping too! Can't wait to get to 'overweight'! Haha.

Today is a day off, for the first time in 2 weeks I believe! I have sorted out my room - after going to uni, it became a bit of a dumping ground so have spent a couple of hours sorting that out.

Had a healthy breakfast. Gonna have a nice healthy lunch and a healthy dinner! Going to watch Blood Brothers tonight with the ladies in my family which will be nice - shouldn't have any temptations either, apart from maybe a couple of sweets at the theatre.

Not going to exercise today - I am so tired, and my feet/legs are killing from work so I am giving myself a rest!

Yay, Amy picture!!! You are one hot looking lady... no wonder hot manager want to make nice time with you!!! lol!!!

Take tissues, blood brothers makes me cry my eyes out every time!!!

Well done on the loss, you rock!!! x

Here are the pics of the new dress! I love it!

Attachments

• IMG_0724.jpg
    IMG_0724.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0723.jpg
    IMG_0723.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 67
Very glam! Looking good :D

Back