sarah's simply filling food diary

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok cool,I don't often get biscuits as the OH would eat the whole packet!

:) I used to b like that but now I can't eat that many when not on plan

Ugh I'm in such a bad mood this afternoon! My holiday let I cleaned this morning was utterly discusting and they never left me any extra money like they r meant to! I'm in such a bad mood I just feel like breaking down and crying! :( got to clean again tomorrow

sarah88 said:
Ugh I'm in such a bad mood this afternoon! My holiday let I cleaned this morning was utterly discusting and they never left me any extra money like they r meant to! I'm in such a bad mood I just feel like breaking down and crying! :( got to clean again tomorrow

Ergh sorry to hear that,is there something you can do to cheer yourself up?

I don't think much will cheer me up, I'm too tired to do anything aswell! Eating would help but obviously I don't wanna do that

Aw ok,yea ignore the naughty urges! Nice relaxing bath or watch a favourite movie maybe?! Just something to take your mind off things.

Scruffy beggers.. Try get a little walk in.. Just on yer own, a nice short one just have some u time? Or a nice relaxing bath if you have one? Have yerself a yumilicious dinner that's veg packed so ya'll be nice n full n still hav eaten something yummy :)

Im not really one for lying in the bath, its not comfortable for me!

They were dirty f***ers, there was a used sanitary towl in the toilet brush holder! Discusting!

Now we can't have what I planned for t so now it's gonna b beans on toast I reckon, my day gets worse as it goes on

I really just feel like a nice Chinese! :(

sarah88 said:
Im not really one for lying in the bath, its not comfortable for me!

They were dirty f***ers, there was a used sanitary towl in the toilet brush holder! Discusting!

Now we can't have what I planned for t so now it's gonna b beans on toast I reckon, my day gets worse as it goes on

Two of my friends used to clean caravans and it's amazing/disgusting how filthy some people are,I dread to think what their own homes are like! No wonder it got to you.Do you have any food at home where you can make a cheats Chinese?

So I went a little off plan whilst waiting for tea I ate:

5 slices of ww malt loaf, with butter
1 saffron bun
2x strawberry laces

Then I had beans on toast for tea but Hovis bread, (same pp as Ww) with 2 slices of cheese in top!

I no I went off plan but in my head I don't really start till tomorrow and in my head it was like I'm already off plan this wk!

Sorry your day is not going well Sarah :( Are you feeling any better since dinner? I don't think you went very far off plan, calorie wise what you had before dinner isn't enough to have any impact on your weight at all. And new week tomorrow with new weeklies so you can have a few more treats planned into your days than this week. I think you have done really well this week with very few treats since getting back on plan.

And you definitely do more exercise than me with all your dvds, dog walking and cleaning. I do know what you mean about thinking you aren't doing enough as I often think to myself that you and Purpled do more than me! But exercise has got to fit into our lives rather than get in the way of our lives in order to be for the long term, I really think cutting your exercise down (to your new plan) will help with this.

Also as other people have said - clothes sizes blatently lie sometimes. Don't let those trousers get you down.

Ah sorry to hear you've had a rotten day Sarah but I think in terms of food youve handled it really well and like atomic I don't think you went crazy off plan. Anyhow brand new start tomorrow. Good luck for WI.

Becktoria79 said:
Ah sorry to hear you've had a rotten day Sarah but I think in terms of food youve handled it really well and like atomic I don't think you went crazy off plan. Anyhow brand new start tomorrow. Good luck for WI.

Thanks guys, I will admit I've eaten more since tea!? But I'm really gonna try tomorrow, new start!

I bet u guys think I'm a right cop out, going off plan all the time!

Thing is I've been doing this since jan (and I no some of u have as well or longer) but it soon wares down on u when ur body stops loosing weight! When I get a good loss each wk its easy. But when u don't loose much more than 1/2 a wk or gain for no reason it becomes really hard

sarah88 said:
I bet u guys think I'm a right cop out, going off plan all the time!

Thing is I've been doing this since jan (and I no some of u have as well or longer) but it soon wares down on u when ur body stops loosing weight! When I get a good loss each wk its easy. But when u don't loose much more than 1/2 a wk or gain for no reason it becomes really hard

Not at all. We all go off plan sometimes. We just need s break to get focused again. Ur far from being a cop out. Pls don't think like that xx

Thanks Frances!

Back