Petit pains

Banana x2
Banana milkshake
Total 0% & banana

Exercise
Kettlebells 50min
Walking 30mins

33ap earnt so far

Oh Sarah I know how it feels when everything in the supermarket is just sooo tempting, but you got through and managed ok. You're ding great. Well done!

Thanks guys I'm not hungry I'm just tired and miserable!

May have something to do with a pair of size 12's in asda! I wear size 12 jeans, I think I have 2 or 3 pairs and a couple small 14's but I tried a pair of 12's on in asda today, they weren't jeans but bright blue trousers and they fitted lovely except the button was an inch from doing up! I'm gonna redo measurements on fri but to b honest I only did them the other day and they were the same as a month ago, so Im confused!

All that exercise is making me tired just reading it :p x

icklerockchick said:
All that exercise is making me tired just reading it :p x

:) see I honestly still feel I'm not doing enough! I feel like purpled and atomic do more than me!

sarah88 said:
:) see I honestly still feel I'm not doing enough! I feel like purpled and atomic do more than me!

I think it's about the same. I'm trying to cut down. Quality rather than quantity. But I know I do too much but it makes me feel amazing. I'm getting so strong and my muscles are becoming defined. I know I'm the fittest I've been in years and it's rewarding. But I do need to cut back! I'm planning in doing insanity plus Zumba class. And just that!

It's true, even in the same shops I find sizes vary depending on the piece of clothing. It's never consistent hence the reason I end up taking at least 2 of everything in!

Yep.. Agreeing with the ladies.. I'm wearing a pair of Dunnes €6 size 16 trousers.. I can easily pull them up and down with no trouble while they're closed... I bought a pair of Dunnes €6 size 14 trousers... And they pull up nicely.. But there's NO chance of the 2 sides meeting never mind closing!!! Its hard, but try not let it get you down...

Hey Sarah,hope you are ok today,I agree bout clothes and the same sizes being different in the shops.Dont let it get you down.You are back on it and that's what counts.

No exercise today, cleaned for 3 and 1/2 hours and walked dog 40 mins and I'm knakerd! Thinking about having a cup of tea an a couple choc caramel digestives as I'm just still wanting something sweet! Haven't had anything for 3 days which is actually really hard!

Wow that's plenty of work anyway! Your Job is pretty physical! Makes sense to rest after all that and a little treat to satisfy a craving isn't bad,better then it carrying on and you fancying a binge,well done Sarah,you've almost done your first week back :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Wow that's plenty of work anyway! Your Job is pretty physical! Makes sense to rest after all that and a little treat to satisfy a craving isn't bad,better then it carrying on and you fancying a binge,well done Sarah,you've almost done your first week back :0)

Thanks daisy! Im having 2x choc caramel digestives and 2 dark choc digestives

No exercise today, cleaned for 3 and 1/2 hours and walked dog 40 mins and I'm knakerd! Thinking about having a cup of tea an a couple choc caramel digestives as I'm just still wanting something sweet! Haven't had anything for 3 days which is actually really hard!
A few biccies with a cuppa sound the perfect treat.. And well deserved!! If you have a sweet tooth I wouldn't recomment cutting them out altogether anyway... Usually if you completely deprive yourself of something you love, it ends in a binge.. Whereas if you allow yerself a little often, you'll keep those cravings at bay :)
3.5hrs cleaning is good going.. I'd call that exercise most definitely :)

It is really hard work!

They r mcvities, biscuit, caramel the milk choc

Back