sarah's simply filling food diary

Dubchick81 said:
Hmm.. Toughie. I wouldn't think so but as its sugarfree maybe.. Does it say how many cals are per can?
As in Diet Coke as 1cal per 500ml or something like that.. Is that the same? x

Will have a look when I get home!

250.ml cans

Per 100.ml
Cal 3kcal
Protein less than 0.02g
Carb 0g
Fat 0g
Fibre 0g

That's a crazy number of activity points you have earnt this week! Well done. Have you decided whether you are going to eat some or all of your activity points? I think given how many you have earnt it would definitely be worth eating at least some of them.

The banana pancakes definitely sound interesting. What is the texture of them like once cooked? I have some rather suspectly ripe bananas that I could do with using, this might be the way to get rid of them.

Atomic pink said:
That's a crazy number of activity points you have earnt this week! Well done. Have you decided whether you are going to eat some or all of your activity points? I think given how many you have earnt it would definitely be worth eating at least some of them.

The banana pancakes definitely sound interesting. What is the texture of them like once cooked? I have some rather suspectly ripe bananas that I could do with using, this might be the way to get rid of them.

Including today I have earnt either 52 or 56 ap this wk! Will confirm later! Not eating any this wk as I want a total 100% wk!

They r like pancakes basically! They r really tasty actually, I recommend u try them, and 1 banana with 2 eggs makes a good amount too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

So I'm unsure if I got elishas runs thing, prob is I get ibs anyway and I've done cardio and abs from insanity today so that could b y I have a slight pain in my lower abdomen! :-\ I hope I dont hold water for wi tomorrow! :-(

Day 7
Sf

B
Oss

D
Cheese and pickle sw x2!!
3pp
banana pancakes, golden syrup and raspberries

T
Spag bol

Kit kat chunky 7pp

10 wp used

Exercise
Insanity cardio & abs 9ap
40m walk 4ap

0wp remain
59ap earnt this wk altogether! 0 used!

So I'm def thinking I have Elisha bug :-( haven't had my kit kat chunky yet but really want it, I've been looking forward to it all day, but I'm unsure whether I should or not?!

Wi tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous, to b honest I'm hoping for a massive loss as I've had 6 wks off plan and have gained 12lb so really this wk is like a start wk, tho I expect I will b really disappointed! And I no it will make me sad if I don't get a good number....ugh I hate it!

Ugh as much as I want my kit kat I don't think I should :-( so I have 7 weeklies remaining!

The annoying thing is I can't save it for tomorrow as my wp roll over tonight :-(

bulldogdaisy said:
Food for today looks good,sorry that you're not sure whether to have the kit Kat or not!
Boo to maybe having Elisha's bug!

Thanks daisy I've had a 1/3 of it and will see how that settles!

bulldogdaisy said:
Hope it's ok :0)

Thankyou!

I ate my kit kat! Took like an hour tho! Nice to have it last so long tho

Thanks guys, 3.5lb loss this wk

How many of u have a day or evening off each wk?

How many of u have a day or evening off each wk?

I used to allow myself the evening of weigh day off.. Or if I'm having a night out I allow myself the evening off..

Thanks guys!

Back